princesszelda
SpideyTm

Legend of Zelda is One of the Best Video Game Franchises Ever

princesszelda

Pro

I believe that Legend of Zelda is an amazing game. It has been my favorite thing in the world ever since I was a very small person, and I think that it has every reason to be. I personally don't understand why anyone would dislike the Zelda series. What is there to dislike about it? Please tell me. Also, if you have never played any of the Legend of Zelda games, I would prefer if you didn't accept my challenge.
SpideyTm

Con

Well.... There's Zelda games thats worst.Like for example: Link to the Past is only the worst Zelda ever if you have a pathological hatred of perfection. The only possible downside to LttP is that if you were introduced to the Zelda series with this game, you might find it harder to go back and play Zelda 1 and 2 after you've already experience this huge leap forward. Seriously, we can"t think of anything harsher to say.
princesszelda

Pro

...Did you just accept my challenge to agree with me? XD How am I supposed to make an argument now...?
SpideyTm

Con

SpideyTm forfeited this round.
SpideyTm

Con

SpideyTm forfeited this round.
Posted by Linkish1O2 3 years ago
Linkish1O2
oh goodie another debate about zelda, the one game that my username for everything originated from.