Legodude123 doesn't have super powers.

Round 1 is for acceptance.

How would you know of course I do not understand like I already stated it in my other debates. It is possible for human life forms to have powers. You cant claim people have no powers when you don't define it correctly. Examples
Batman is a human
Super intelligence
Quick reactions.

This basically shows humans can have powers your also not giving any burden of the proof and you must provide info to get me to persuade me.

My opponent gives example of how Batman is a human yet he still has powers. Unless Con can prove that he too is Batman, this arguments doesn't support his position.

Con must prove that he has stealth, super intelligence, and quick reaction.

My arguments:

There has never been a realistic example of a person who has stealth, super intelligence, and quick reactions. There have been examples of ninjas and samurai training for years upon years to master these three things but this is still human.

Did you just prove my point that I could have super powers? And I said humans can have powers so you are agreeing with my statements.

Humans[1] can have mutations that give them some rare abilities. However unless my opponent can prove that there are people who can fly without wings/machines or shoot spider webs out of their hand, he loses this debate.

no one said they would have those
Vote Placed by theta_pinch 2 years ago
Reasons for voting decision: Con didn't use a period at the end of a sentence in the last round. Pro showed that while some humans have mutations that give them rare abilities those aren't superpowers and that con hasn't proved he has superpowers. Pro was the only one with a source.