linky1
20CoWhite

Lelouch is still alive at the end of R2 code geass anime.

linky1
Started: 4/11/2014 Category: TV

linky1

Pro

I will start by wishing my opponent luck. Good luck.
This first round will be acceptance, then the rest of the rounds arguments and counter arguments can be made.
20CoWhite

Con

same
what is R2 code geass anime.
linky1

Pro

Thanks for accepting, but you shouldn't argue what you don't know :)
Code geass is an anime, R2 is the name given to the second series.
I'm guessing you havn't watched it and this debate is now invalid?
linky1

Pro

Fair enough, lets leave it at that then. :P
linky1

Pro

Ok then, well I can't see a way of this being a proper argument but I'll post my side anyway for viewers to see, and they can make a debate and message me If they want.
I would have started with these five points:
1) C.C wanted to keep lelouch alive, so wouldn't have let him die, which can also be said with jeremiah. Even if lelouch told them of his plan, they wouldn't have gone along with it.
2) The series if called Code Geass. I believe the reason for this is because someone on the anime must have had a Code and a Geass at the same time. Well, there were only a couple of people with Geass (Lelouch, Rolo, Mao, etc.). Lelouch was the main character, and he also took away Charles's Code once he killed him for the second time. The first time he killed him, the code activated and Charles was then immortal. A Code can be on any part of the body (C.C.'s forehead, Charles's hand), so it makes sense that Lelouch obtained it in his right eye, thus giving him 2 Geass symbols. The Code isn't activated until death, so when Lelouch was stabbed, his Code was activated.
3) Another reason why Lelouch probably had a Code was when he fell down towards Nunnally. When Nunnally touched Lelouch, she then began to see his memories. How is this possible without a Code? C.C. accidentally touched Suzaku, allowing him to see her memories. C.C. had a Code. I highly doubt that a Geass could somehow allow a person to do that, unless of course Lelouch gained another Geass, which he didn't.
4) The Code is the power of immortality, which C.C. has. The 98th Emperor of Britannia, Charles, has the Code. He transferred the Code to Lelouch while strangling him in episode 21. Lelouch wanted this, and he deliberately told Suzaku to not interfere. However, the Code does not activate unless receiver dies first. This is shown when the nun kills C.C. after transferring the Code to her. Charle"s Code activated when he shot himself. Here is one of the big misconceptions that most people have: The transfer of the Code does not involve death of the transferrer. The nun was crazy and killed herself after she transferred her code. VV was injured from the battle and died. When Lelouch got stabbed by Zero/Suzaku at the end, his Code was activated. What supports this is that Nunnally got Lelouch"s memories when she touched her, just like Lelouch did when he touched C.C. back in Narita. The only way this could have happened is his Code activating. This pretty much confirms that he has the Code. Unlike C.C., and Charles, who lost their Geasses because the people who contracted them died, Lelouch didn"t obtain C.C."s Code and thus kept his Geass, while having the Code (which he obtained from Charles at the same time). Lelouch therefore has achieved CODE GEASS. Basically, Lelouch is the person driving the cart in the last scene. He, who is now immortal, travels the brand new world he has created together with the also immortal C.C. C.C. talks to Lelouch in the end by saying: "Geass is the power of kings, it will isolate you" well, I guess thats a little wrong" eh, Lelouch?""
5) If he was dead why would CC bring a paper crane to remember him, she would bring something like a chess piece, so Lelouch probably brought it along to remember his little sister.

I would have proceeded to counter argue points made against these, and I have some points I havn't included as back up.
Good luck.
20CoWhite

Con

20CoWhite forfeited this round.
linky1

Pro

Think I've won here.
20CoWhite

Con

20CoWhite forfeited this round.
Posted by Jay-D 3 years ago
Jay-D
If you were Con, I would've accepted this without a second thought. But since you're Pro, I wish you luck :)
Vote Placed by birdlandmemories 3 years ago
birdlandmemories
linky120CoWhiteTied