KingDebater
TheLDDebator

Lemonade stands should be legally obliged to provide a drive-through.

Started: 4/17/2014 Category: Movies

KingDebater

Pro

https://www.google.co.uk...

Ahh, the innocent iconic image of two young beautifully-oblivious young girls running a lemonade stand. Well, it is not that good-sounding to me. I have had bad experiences with these places!

I was blasting quality music out of my supersize speakers and rolling down the road in my ferrari when I spotted one of said stands. I was quite parched, so I drove on up to the stand in my monster of a vehicle only seconds before hearing an annoyingly-high-pitched scream.

So, apparently you're supposed to walk to one of these things, but that takes too much effort in my opinion. I sighed before tossing my $0.25 precariously out of my car window and then heard two slightly different noises. One was the sound of some kind of coin hitting a small child's head, the other was the sound of a different small child suffocating. "Ah, well," I figured "must be next door's damn annoying kids. Stupid next door!".

But I can't help but think that this whole fiasco wouldn't have happened had these two brats provided a drive-through service. I will not stand to see another man have the frustrations that I was frustrated by, so I now advocate that drive-through services should be legally obliged.

TheLDDebator

Con

Lol I am pretty sure you are a troll, however I have nothing better to do, so I'll debate.

I have some questions I would like you to answer:

Are Lemonade Stands registered businesses?

Are you advocating for a new law, or an existing law to be enacted?

Are Fast food businesses currently legally obligated to provide drive through services?

Will your new law/existing law hurt current lemonade stands?
KingDebater

Pro

Con starts his first argument by laughing out loud, but I assure you that this is a very serious issue.

His questions:

Lemonade Stands supply purchusable inventory, so I don't see why it would then matter whether they're registered businesses or not.

I am advocating for a new law. I'm pretty sure that if you're against my law, you're against the whole constitution.

I'm not doing your homework for you, mister!

No, it will improve them.

TheLDDebator

Con

in today's world, we as humans seek convenience however at what cost should this convenience come at? Should it come at the cost of little children struggling to make some money, only to be burdened by creating a drive through? Or even having to pay a $50 fine when they only make half of that at most a day? Or what about the Police Officer who now has to look for lemonade stand owners who are in violation of city law? Or the law maker who has to now waste time on the "Lemonade Bill"?
The only beneficiaries of this new law are lazy people and websites that make fun of dumb laws.
Please vote in opposition of this new law.