Mikenah
devki

Leo Valdez shouldn't die in The Blood Of Olympius

Mikenah

Pro

To me it seems healthy for Rick Riordan (and the fangirls) that Leo Valdez, son of Hephaestus, should live. Does anyone truly see the danger of this issue? the fangirl riots on Tumblr and Instagram, Twitter and Facebook, that would occur because of this?

Does anyone truly understand this?

I put this debate up for anyone to join, if you would like to say otherwise to this debate, please join the Con. Thank you.
devki

Con

I completely understand your point. I have already seen the small fights between fan girls when someone mentions Leo dying. I myself think Leo is a fan girl favorite. I also say that Leo should NOT be killed. However there are a few other characters that are preferred over Leo. If you have read one of Rick's tweets, he mentions that not all of the seven will survive at the end. That means at LEAST one of the seven will die. Percy and Annabeth are fangirl favorites. If they were to die, then we can only imagine what can happen. All the other people are in relationships while Leo is sadly not. I personally love Leo. But it's better that Leo would die rather than maybe someone else.
Mikenah

Pro

Mikenah forfeited this round.
devki

Con

devki forfeited this round.
Mikenah

Pro

Mikenah forfeited this round.
devki

Con

devki forfeited this round.
Posted by lightingbolt50 3 years ago
lightingbolt50
Kill of Frank. No one gives a sh*t about him.
Posted by DancerrLifexxPLL 3 years ago
DancerrLifexxPLL
Wait...Leo is dying?!?!?!?!?