CakeYumYum
Mikenah

Leo is the best

CakeYumYum

Pro

Leo Valdez is the best out of the newest series. He's the one who made the Argo 2, so without him they wouldn't even be able to go to Greece or Rome. Without him there wouldn't be any quest at all.
Mikenah

Con

NO. I highly disagree (even though Leo is awesome) I'd have to say Percy Jackson himself is better. i know you have a personal attachment to Leo Valdez, But Percy could beat Leo ANY day, because Water over Fire... it wouldn't end well for the "Boy on Fire"
CakeYumYum

Pro

Percy is the best of the old series and he is one of my favorites, but Leo is definitely better. HE IS LEO SUPER-SIZED MCSHIZZLE! Percy is probably the best fighter there, but Leo is the funny, hot, awesome guy who keeps the seven together. Also Avian I hate you. Love Dauntless Cake.
Mikenah

Con

Oh is this getting to a personal Level Mrs. Cake??? IS THIS WHAT WE HAVE BECOME?? *cough cough* my apologies.

But Percy is better. although he did build the Argo 2, but Percy is still the leader of the crew, who also has a girlfriend AND has gone through Tatruaus. and came out ALIVE.
CakeYumYum

Pro

CakeYumYum forfeited this round.
Mikenah

Con

Mikenah forfeited this round.