Galahad
chewster911

Let's Write A Short Story!

Galahad

Pro

Hello!

I just finished one of these debates with Speakerfrthedead, and had a lot of fun doing it. If anybody is interested in writing something like this, this would be the place to do it.

In the first round, Con will establish the setting (in any way they want.) and then we will write the short story together for the remaining rounds. We each will have a character, and our respective parts will be written from their point of view. The rest of the rules are below, so you can take a look.

Also, if you want to check out the previous debate to get a better idea of what's going on here, check out this link posted below.

http://www.debate.org...

Rules
1)Written from a first-person perspective

2)Both characters have to be in the same world.

3)One character cannot kill the other unless in the last round.

4)Con can begin in the first round anyway Con wishes. Perhaps a description of a place.

Voters can decide who told the story better.

-
-

Looking forward to this collaboration!

Galahad
chewster911

Con

I accept. I will let pro start first. (because i am a little confused) So you have to continue the opponent's story or? Anyways let's start!
Galahad

Pro

Since Chewster did not quite understand the parameters of this debate, we will be restarting. Please, for all interested in reading, follow the link below to access the true debate.

Thank you

Galahad

http://www.debate.org...
chewster911

Con

chewster911 forfeited this round.
Galahad

Pro

Galahad forfeited this round.
chewster911

Con

To fill up everything and finish this one...No voting ok?

Marco
Galahad

Pro

Galahad forfeited this round.
Posted by chewster911 3 years ago
chewster911
I am so sorry,now i understand! I thought con can skip the 1st round and let pro start first. I think there can still be a good story debate. Once again,i am sorry.
Posted by Galahad 3 years ago
Galahad
Chewster, I will explain for you here.

As it said in my opening,

This means that in the first round (the accepting round, which you completed) you were supposed to provide a setting/opening to the story. If you don't understand what I mean, you may examine the first portion of my reference debate. I don't really mind that you didn't notice/get it. I may have explained it in a strange way. Anyways, if you would, I would be grateful if you would write an opening or at least establish a setting and premise for me to go off of. Again, you can take a look at my previous debate to get an idea of what I'm talking about. You can post in here in the comments, or send it directly to me and I will post in above my own first portion.

If you still don't know what is going on exactly, or you skipped that large wall of text above; check out the reference debate I posted (if you read it, it should explain itself). then, write us an opening, and either post it here or send it to me.

Thanks, and sorry for the miss-communication.

Looking forward to working with you,

Galahad