Finalfan
Coda

Lets debate Noahs Ark

Finalfan

Con

I love debating Noahs Ark because it brings up alot of fun questions, so if you think you have what it takes to bring the tale of Noahs ark into my reality then have at it!
Coda

Pro

I think that you need to post a DEBATE not a stupid comment it makes me want to go..... uhhhh whhhattt? have an opinion fool. and stop with the stupid post, PLEASE
Finalfan

Con

Or you could debate Noah's Ark instead of wasting your turn with anger management issues! The Debate was pretty simple.. I challenge you to bring a reality to Noahs Ark. Where I will then pummel you with my arguments! Sorry if im throwing salt in your game but I thought I made it clear that I was taking a stance saying that it never happened in reality for obvious reasons! We have 5 Rounds and we probably only need 3 so at ease brotha!
Coda

Pro

I oppose to such stupid questions and comments, besides you probably cant even spell your own name. But if you insist upon such a foolish subject ok. if this never happened explain to me why it is written in a book full of other true stories and insights so wise or are you stating that everyone who is Christian is lying.
Finalfan

Con

Shaking off the whining*

I made this debate 5 rounds, hardly needed for such a fairy tale but here goes.. btw I'm taking the "Your an idiot" approach since it will drive my point home!

First I will say.. I always loved the giraffes head sticking out of the ark... I really do hope the giraffe did have substantial room as I imaging it was unpleasant..Anyways The story of Noah's Ark...

Things weren't going so great for Gods beautiful creation. His most beloved children were running a muck (When I say a muck I mean a yucky muck) Didn't some angels get raped? Anyway, Instead of giving his children guidance (Like any loving father would do) He decided to heck with it lets drown these thugs and start over with a 200 year old drunk named Noah! So Noah gathered all of the animals from around the earth and loaded them up on a boat that is several football fields in length, and pretty freaking high as well! They began life anew resulting in an exodus story to teach us a lesson about rainbows or leprechauns or something!

I'm going to now present a comedy bit done by Joe Rogen in 1999

A mentally handicapped 5th grader has a few Questions...

Duhh umm That story has alot of holes in it!!!!
Old man builds a boat in the desert? Where did he get the wood"
200 years old? Sounds pretty old to be taking on a project at that magnitude!
Animals come from all across the world? Isn't the Earth 3,959 miles wide and covered in 3/4 water?
All the animals on one boat? So were there 2 bears? or 2 Kodiak bears, 2 brown bears, 2 poler bears, to grizzly bears, 2 black bears?
Also what did the animals eat? Don't animals EAT OTHER ANIMALS?!!!
Noah.. Hes a white guy, if he repopulated the Earth, where did all the black people come from?
Thanks Joe for helping me anger my opponent further.

Your probably asking yourself if I used a comedy act as evidence just to rub salt in your wound. Truth is I honestly think that 5th grader raised some interesting questions that I would love to see you struggle with!

Also..

How did the animals migrate back to there current habitats?
Why do people believe this story to be history?
Does this reflect the nature of all of the stories in the bible including the Jesus myth!
Do you Hate the story of Job as much as I do?
Are you getting angrier as you read this list?
Does Tinkerbell give away her pixie dust in Heaven?
Am I the Devil? ;)
Coda

Pro

first of all, this was a LONG time ago before god decided the maximum age for a human was 120, and secondly he lets us make our own descisions so he knows if we belong in heaven that is why he didn't guide us.
Finalfan

Con

Finalfan forfeited this round.
Coda

Pro

Coda forfeited this round.
Finalfan

Con

Finalfan forfeited this round.
Coda

Pro

Coda forfeited this round.
Posted by Ian_Scott_Wilson 4 years ago
Ian_Scott_Wilson
I cannot believe this is even being debated. Shall we also debate if jack and the beanstalk happened? If you believe in this... well f.uck me freddy, but you are a moron.
Posted by Mr.Blasty 4 years ago
Mr.Blasty
I hate to say it (not really) Coda, but I think Finalman has a point with what he said in Round 3.

Also, can you tell me when the maximum age of a person was set to 120 years by God and how you got this information?
Posted by Coda 4 years ago
Coda
i do go to anger management I am in gifted and talented.... oh sorry you don't know what that is, this is directed to my opponent
Posted by Mr.Blasty 4 years ago
Mr.Blasty
Coda, just because someone can write stories, doesn't mean its true. Anyway, this whole debate is a mess so far. Finalman didn't even form an argument yet, and we're two rounds in.
Posted by Finalfan 4 years ago
Finalfan
Why do people accept debates if they think the subject is stupid. Also why do people refuse to seek anger management counseling? Thought it would be a fun debate topic but apparently I'm too stupid to spell my own name!
Posted by wolfman4711 4 years ago
wolfman4711
God coda, stfu and debate