Lets debate about who is hotter, kate upton or Jessica alba

Lets debate about who is hotter, kate upton or Jessica alba?

Thank you! I will be picking the side of Kate Upton.

Due to no definitions in the first round, I will set it for you.

My BOP is that Kate Upton is in fact hotter than Jessica Alba.
Your BOP is that Jessica Alba is in fact hotter than Kate Upton.

Hotter: Hotter will be referred to as more beautiful, genital sizes, and looks and personality.

With that said, I look forward to the debate!

I believe that Jessica Alba is hotter is many ways. A. she has an incredible out standing rack, she has the perfect, tight, thick as a snicker type butt

I apologize in advance if we seem to be taking girl's bodies for granted. I assure you that no harm is meant to be inflicted by this debate. Girls, you are just perfect the way you are.

I thank my opponent for a speedy response. Due to the lack of structure, I will refute my opponent's arguments and provide mine later.

--Rebuttal 1a--

This rebuttal will technically be refuting the whole argument of my opponent.

First he mentions a rather obscene part of the body (which is allowed in this debate), the breast size. He states that Jessica Alba has a rather outstanding boob size compared to that of Kate Upton. However, this is false.

Jessica Alba's breasts measure at a 32B, which is actually smaller than Miley Cyrus's. This breast size is ranked from the small-average category (there is some debate on that topic currently.) You may argue that smaller boobs are actually better, but the majority of the male population begs to differ (2), with the score 123-56 in favor of the bigger ones (2).

Meanwhile, Kate Upton is at a 34D, many sizes higher than Jessica Alba's (3). To say that Jessica Alba has a good rack is not true, at least compared to Kate Upton's. The majority of the male population would (just based on boobs) like Kate Upton more.

In my opponent's next statement, he ludicrously (in a GOOD way) points out that Jessica Alba has a nice backside. However, he has no evidence for this claim. I ask that he give me more evidence for this claim, as I can not refute due to the fact that backside sizes are not available on the web (I don't think.) If I am wrong, please point this out, con. Until then, this argument stands neutral.

Since that is it for my opposition's argument, I will go on to my part of the debate (the arguments.)

Due to the fact that my opposition is new to this site, I will not make my arguments in a very strong manner until he can prove he can effectively refute them in an organized manner. With that said, here are my contentions and arguments. So it wont be much of an argument.

Contention 1: Jobs

First off, we have the jobs that each celebrity has. Jessica Alba is an actress, while Kate Upton is BOTH and actress and a model (4)(5). This actually says a little bit about beauty. Kate Upton has been on the front page of the SI swimsuit model, while Jessica Alba has not. Anyone who is pretty enough to be advertised on the very front page of an SI magazine should consider serious recognition for the prettiest girl in the world. In fact, Bleacher Report ranks Kate Upton the seventh most lovely girl to pose for the SI cover in the past forty years (6).

Contention 2: Rankings

Also, many other rankings have placed Kate Upton ahead of Jessica Alba. For example, ranks Jessica Alba 28th, and Kate Upton 7th (WARNING: CONTENT OF WEBSITE NSFW). Other rankings that I found are as followed:

Top 50: Kate Upton 14th, Jessica Alba 16th
Top 100: Kate Upton 2nd, Jessica Alba 24th
Top 10: Kate Upton 8th, Jessica Alba not listed

As you can see, many people from pro rankings see Jessica Alba not as pretty as Kate Upton. I rest this contention.

Contention 3: Perfectó

Kate Upton is almost perfect. She has blue eyes, blond hair, and a tan. Not to mention that little brown freckle (or something) on the upside of her lip. If I am not mistaken, this is what many boys dig. Blond hair is the best hair color in women (men think ((7)). Brown/caramel hair, the hair of Jessica Alba (usually, sometimes blackish) goes in with the 14 votes, or 5.5 percent of the population in this poll. Blond hair got 67 votes, or 26.3% of the vote (the highest.)

I have already talked about the other parts of her body. I am sorry for the short arguments, I am very tired right now.

I hand this debate over to the side of con. I wish him luck, and thank you for reading! I hope to post more in round 3!

(1) (copy and paste this link)

crazemonkeyguy forfeited this round.

It is to the very worst extent of dissapointness that my opponent forfeited the last round.

Nah, I'm just kidding. Still pretty disappointed though.

crazemonkeyguy forfeited this round.

And so ends this debate.

Wait, one more round.

crazemonkeyguy forfeited this round.

What the hell was that?
Posted by KaleBevilacqua 2 years ago
Genital size?
Posted by WordsOfTruth 2 years ago
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. You can't debate about whose hotter. It depends on the person on which one is hotter.
Posted by DudeStop 2 years ago
I'll be following this closely-I'm abosoluty thrilled just thinking about ro's rebuttals. It's great to look up from the trash debates about quantum mechanics, or ones that actually involve "Intelligence," and see a glimmering hope for Ddo: "Jessica Alba has a nicer @ss than Kate Upton". I mean, it's about time.

Thank You For This.
Posted by OtakuJordan 2 years ago
Yeah, I figured you took it for some reason other than being actually interested.
Posted by dtaylor971 2 years ago
Lol, otaku!

I only accepted because this debate was issued to me :P
Posted by OtakuJordan 2 years ago
Good idea, Con. If you have any other suggestions for how I can waste my life please let me know.
Vote Placed by imabench 2 years ago