Aurelio
SM2

Let's start a revolution

SM2

Aurelio

Pro

Society is not what it once was nor is rights giving to us. New ways to limit are since of rights have been taking from us by means of technology and system of corruption.
SM2

Con

I accept the debate. I will counter your points, whilst providing reasons why a revolution is a bad idea.
Aurelio

Pro

our local system is just as corrupt as our national system if we don't fight for a change to end the corrupt our children won't have nothing.
SM2

Con

You've provided no examples, so I can't refute.

---

Reasons that revolutions are generally a bad idea:

1. Loss of life.

2. Destruction of property.

3. Power vacuum.
Aurelio

Pro

There always loss of life as for destruction of property it happens. People are already been chip with brain implants and being denied health care treatment as while equal rights and opportunites. capitalism Are telling people to terrorize people with the consent of local and state government. Look at all big university that do study on the human mans and tell me that's not in humane.
SM2

Con

"There always loss of life as for destruction of property it happens."

That doesn't make it okay.

"People are already been chip with brain implants"

Source?

"and being denied health care treatment"

Healthcare will be even harder to get in the immediate aftermath of a revolution.

"as while equal rights and opportunites."

We're making progress here. A revolution would destroy all of it, since any bigot with a gun would be free to attack minorities during the chaos.

"capitalism Are telling people to terrorize people with the consent of local and state government."

This may happen in places like South America, but it's usually tied to ineffective policing and political corruption. A revolution could make both of those problems worse.

"Look at all big university that do study on the human mans and tell me that's not in humane."

Human experimentation? That only occurs if the experiment is safe and approved by the ethic committee. In the case of drug trials, the drug in question must be thoroughly tested on mice first to ensure it's not flat-out poisonous. Human clinical trials test for minor side-effects, not life-threatening ones.

Your argument seems to be based on paranoia, rather than observation.
Aurelio

Pro

https://news.brown.edu... ( source)

http://www.infowars.com... (Source)

No tell what happen indvialism and freedom to express yourself with people in charger of your life defeating the propose of human rights, civil rights as while for the United States constitution right that where given to us.
http://www.salon.com... (Source)

https://www.thefederalistpapers.org... (Source)
SM2

Con

Okay, so some scientists created a brain chip to help people with paralysis. How is this a cause for concern?

InfoWars.com is not a credible source.

Your Salon link addresses some current social issues, but none of its points actually prove a government conspiracy to oppress you, nor do they justify overthrowing the government.

Your CNN link is pure opinion.

Since you've posted sources, I'm going to post some of my own;

http://rationalwiki.org...

http://rationalwiki.org...

http://rationalwiki.org...
Aurelio

Pro

I won't debate with some one that has a picture of a bear that says I love f cocaine. Arrugraments are based on drug addiction.
SM2

Con

Pro refuses to debate me because of my profile picture. I'd interpret that as a forfeit. Let's see if the voters agree.
Posted by Ninjahammer 1 year ago
Ninjahammer
Aurelio I think everybody wants freedom but we live in a society that is actually interested enough in your wellbeing that revolution isn't the answer, information and debate is.
Posted by Aurelio 1 year ago
Aurelio
A revolution for freedom
Posted by RochambeauFR 1 year ago
RochambeauFR
What kind of revolution?
Posted by Aurelio 1 year ago
Aurelio
Our United States constitution is a form giving us rights where those rights now since we got chip it volatile everthing it stands for. So we have no more rights and we not tread as equal as everybody thought we once were. Just saying that you have to know any type of system has to have some form of corruption in it.
Posted by FlyBoysGirl90 1 year ago
FlyBoysGirl90
If you want to change something, there are many ways to do so. Revolutions are when EVERYTHING needs to change. For instance if you believe our government is broken, like many do, and want to "restart". Even then a revolution is only needed if the government refuses to peacefully allow changes to occur.

The first step in your debate should be stating what needs to change, how you plan to change it, and what it should be replaced by. Also need to argue why this needs to be accomplished by revolting.
Posted by Ninjahammer 1 year ago
Ninjahammer
Then what? What is that then refering to? I was stating you don't have enough information to make conclusions, and you responded with another conclusion.
Posted by Aurelio 1 year ago
Aurelio
You must accept many ways that are wrong then
Posted by Ninjahammer 1 year ago
Ninjahammer
What kind of nonsensical response is that? How do you know I don't have many ideas?
Posted by Aurelio 1 year ago
Aurelio
You my friend don't have many ideas so how do you even better you life style with a thought process like that. Revolution is all around us even when politial people fight they fight for change its in our blood to make changes.
Vote Placed by YaHey 1 year ago
YaHey
AurelioSM2Tied
Reasons for voting decision: Conduct: Pro refused to debate due to an irrelevant issue in the last round. S&G: I couldn't even tell what Pro was trying to say due to their botched grammar. My apologies if they are a foreign speaker, but it makes the debate hard to understand. Arguments: Pro's sources nor his arguments showed that a revolution is necessary or even beneficial. Con's points about the loss of life and destruction of property weren't properly addressed.
Vote Placed by lannan13 1 year ago
lannan13
AurelioSM2Tied
Reasons for voting decision: Pro escentially forfeits by refusing to debate Pro. Con's the only one who used sources.