yoavthegamer
Breezy23

Liberal(pro) vs Conservative(con)

Breezy23 has forfeited round #3.
Updated: 3 weeks ago Status: Debating Period

yoavthegamer

Pro

Liberalism is much more beneficial to modern America than Conservatism.
Breezy23

Con

Conservative beliefs are more beneficial to modern America. First, we don't believe in open borders. One thing we are currently doing that is not so great is taking in so many Syrian refugees. Why aren't any Middle Eastern countries carrying the load? Why does Europe have to suffer because of something unrelated to them? France and Germany are becoming worser by the hour. Multiple attacks gave been carried out on innocent citizens. Now, we're doing the same. The result? One of the largest mass shootings in American history. The man had several ties to ISIS. We are letting in people that we have no clue who they are. Its terrible what's going on in Syria, but we have other problems, such as homelessness. We need to start treating our citizens better than potentially dangerous immigrants.
yoavthegamer

Pro

I first thank my opponent for doing this debate with me but I am going to have to disagree with you. Researchers say that domestic terrorism is more common than international terrorism. The shooting in Florida came from a U.S citizen and we have been taking 75,000 Syrian refugees per year since 2011. If it was such problem like you said it was, then that's why we have gun control. Usually Liberal ideology states that Syrian Refugees can't have guns, so they can't do anything.

Now I am to address liberal vs conservative moral rights.(Round 3 is going to be economic rights).

I believe that gay marriage should be legal and there should be more secularism in this country. For gay marriage, I believe that it should be legal because it's not causing any problems. Conservatives say that gay marriage is "not natural" while there was gay marriage for a long time. Also being gay is a birth defect, it's not a choice and they can't help it. For more secularism, I believe that schools should stop teaching about religion. Religion is ruining humanity. If religion didn't exist than we would be 1,000 years ahead of our time. Plus all 3 major religions teach bad morals, and lessons about the world that are simply not true. For example, in the bible(including the Jewish bible and the Quran) it is said that the world is 6,000 years old. Now we both know that is simply not true and there is evidence against that. But there is many people who believe that. Fun fact: In this country there are more churches, temples, and mosque than there are schools. If we never had religion we wouldn't be wasting money on these churches. These religions are stopping people from becoming doctors and scientists with there lies. For example, people believe that cells, and dinosaurs aren't real while they believe in a huge flood that flooded most of the earth. Let me ask you this. Do you believe that one book is the evidence for all humanity's origins or thousands of scientific research and experiments is the evidence for humanity's origins? I would stop all funding to anything religion related and I would make public schools ban practicing religion.

Write your response in the next box
Breezy23

Con

9/11 did Bush
yoavthegamer

Pro

This debate restarted due to technical diffulculties
Posted by Dirty-Morgs 3 weeks ago
Dirty-Morgs
If conservatives where the ones that denied science why do liberals believe there are more than two genders. I am so confused.

As for morals why do you kill babies. Hypocrosy thy name is liberalism

you guys both need to go to the Ben Shapiro school of debating
Posted by AlphaTexan 3 weeks ago
AlphaTexan
This isn't a debate - it is a debacle. These arguments are like watching two amateurs "debating" whether that puddle of piss under the urinal looks more like St Joseph than St Stevens.

For the love of all that is right and just in this world - Just end this and go finish cooking my french fries.