Pegasus
JacobHession

Liberalism and White Guilt will end up destroying the world

Pegasus

Pro

- White guilt leads to massive exportation of food and supplies from First World countries to poor countries which natural resources cant sustain such population
- It leads to unsustainable population growth that destroys natural resources like forests, which turn into cities
- Mass immigration into the Western World occurs, liberals welcome the invaders, social services collapse due to the pressure of the extra population. Cities expand, global warming is worsened
- Libs blame whitey
JacobHession

Con

I accept this debate against Pegasus, however I would first like clarification that this is not this is a troll debate.

As I am negating this resolution, the burden of proof falls to the pro side to prove that Liberalism and White Guilt will actually destroy the world.

I will now respond to my opponents arguments.
My opponent has offered no evidence of any kind in support of his wild, ignorant assumptions, thus they should not be considered to hold any validity or truthfulness.

Vote Con.
Pegasus

Pro

No it is not a troll debate

It is more like making some points across about the fact that white guilt ends up making damage to both european and african nations, by making the african population baloon, which leads to social conflict and immigration to Europe, where even MORE social conflict will occur

it is OK if you dont wanna address my points that the environment is being destroyed in the tropicals as the population explodes, and mass immigration is destroying Europe as consequence
JacobHession

Con

Without evidence your arguments don't hold any ground.
1. It has not been proven that white guilt alone causes aid to be sent to foreign nations. Moreover, it is unproven that this causes population booms, and finally it is unproven that this leads to any of the impacts you have proposed.
2. In response to the environmental and social conflict impacts, even if your link was to still stand, or if you could prove that white guilt causes this, neither of these would destroy the world.
Vote Con.
Pegasus

Pro

It does have a effect: see: www.biu.ac.il/soc/ec/wp/2009-12.pdf

Also, without white guilt, politican support for foreign aid would be minimal, and politicians wasting money in such adventures would be removed quickly from office
JacobHession

Con

JacobHession forfeited this round.
Posted by JacobHession 4 years ago
JacobHession
I'm sorry Pegasus, I had a really busy evening and haven't been on my computer since last night. I really apologize for the forfeit.
Posted by MouthWash 4 years ago
MouthWash
Man people like you should not come on debate.org. If you want to make racist debates, do it, but at least argue.