Solarman1969
arrivaltime

Liberalism in its modern form is a mental disorder* * must credit Dr Michael Savage

Solarman1969

Pro

This is simple

One of you brilliant verbose lib kids come and prove me wrong

here is review to tempt you

In this Book Savage set's out to show and to prove that Liberalism is a mental disorder and I must say he proves his case by a long shot. Savage accomplishes this feat by laying out extremely important issues and problems facing The USA (Such as the War On terror, the War in Iraq, Border security and the alien invasion in our country; And the Attack on our businesses especially small businesses by the radical lawyers, courts, environmentalists, etc.,) And he shows how liberal solutions are absolutely insane. He also provides the solutions (read the book). Savage also shows how these Ideal and ideas of liberalism have taken complete control of the democrat party and are in much control of the republican party as well. Savage outlines how we can take back our country. besides the fact this series of Books by Savage are very important if we are to survive as a nation, and they are an engaging and entertaining read; So you will enjoy reading them and more so in learning from them.

love,

your favorite conservative you love to hate

(unless you have heard Dr Savage)

now note:

I will personally come up with at least 10 reasons and DSM type disorders to show , without a doubt , that hard core leftists, known in todays parlance as liberals, which IS A MISNOMER from the TRUE LIBERALS, like my wife, are INSANE

I LOVE how the liberals on this site have called ME insane

I think its hillarious without end!

ha ha ha ha ha!

Happy New Year
arrivaltime

Con

Your first argument was a book review of a book that argues liberalism is a mental disorder.

Okay. So the book exists! Good to know. Can you please give me some arguments to refute now?
Solarman1969

Pro

Ok works done for now

Now , liberalism is a mental disorder -arguments

First of all I want to make clear I am talking about modern day leftists

otherwise known as democrats mostly, sometimes greens, or more fringe

True liberals like Thomas jefferson and Benjamin Franklin are the epitome of sane, defenders of LIBERTY

Now my arguments HERE YOU GO

To be a liberal, you have to believe the AIDS virus is spreading due to a lack of funding.

To be a liberal, you have to be against capital punishment but for abortion on demand—in short, you support protecting the guilty and killing the innocent.

To be a liberal, you have to believe that the same public school system that can't teach 4th graders how to read is capable of teaching those same kids about sex.

To be a liberal, you have to believe that trial lawyers are selfless heroes and doctors are overpaid, greedy, bad guys.

To be a liberal, you have to believe that guns in the hands of law-abiding Americans are more of a threat than nuclear weapons in the hands of the Red Chinese.

To be a liberal, you have to believe that global temperatures are less affected by cyclical, documented changes in the brilliance of the Sun, and more affected by yuppies driving SUVs.

To be a liberal, you have to believe that gender roles are artificial but being gay is natural.

To be a liberal, you have to believe that the biggest threat to this country are those who believe morals, ethics, and family values are essential.

To be a liberal, you have to believe that punishment for a crime should depend on motive, i.e. killing a person because they dislike them is worse than killing that same person because they want their money.

To be a liberal, you have to believe that businesses create oppression and governments create prosperity.

To be a liberal, you have to believe that killing a child in the womb should be legal, but breaking an eagle's egg should be criminal.

To be a liberal, you have to believe that good intentions are equal to actually accomplishing something.

To be a liberal, you have to believe that the government should reward those contribute the least and punish by taxing those who work hard and succeed.

To be a liberal, you have to believe that governmental laws and regulations are the answer, not freedom and competition.

To be a liberal, you have to believe that art would not exist without federal funding.

To be a liberal, you have to believe the military, not corrupt politicians, start wars.

To be a liberal, you have to believe the NRA is bad, because of their support for certain parts of the Constitution, while the ACLU is good, because of their support for certain parts of the Constitution.

To be a liberal, you have to believe that standardized tests are racist, but racial quotas and set-asides aren't.

To be a liberal, you have to believe that minorities are not capable of making it without your help and conservatives are racists because they believe everyone should be treated as equal.

To be a liberal, you have to believe that cigarettes pose more danger to our kids and our society than illegal drugs.

and wait theres MORE!

Liberalism wins because of its essentially satanic glamour, which appeals to and propagates all that is weak, broken and ugly in mankind:

If you are lazy, it offers a handout.

If you are stupid, it dumbs down your competition.

If you are worthless, it offers (false) self-esteem.

If you are confused, it says that certainty is the REAL confusion.

If you are evil, it offers a denial of guilt.

If you are a liar, it offers a denial of the existence of truth.

If you are a coward, it offers its own false security.

If you are a slave to sin, it names your shackles, FREEDOM.

If there are two equally qualified people applying for the same job and one is a minority, do you think:

The minority should get the job? (Liberal view)
Each candidate should have an equal shot at the job? (Conservative view)

If you said the minority should get the job in the previous question; would you change your mind if it was you competing against the minority?
Yes. (Conservative view)
No. (Liberal view)

I answered they should have an equal shot at the job in the last question.
Do you think law abiding citizens with no criminal record should be able to own a handgun?
Yes. (Conserative view)
No. (Liberal view)

Do you think law abiding citizens have the right to defend themselves with a gun if they are threatened?
Yes. (Conservative view)
No. (Liberal view)

If you said that law abiding citizens should not be able to defend themselves with a gun in the previous question, would you change your mind if it was you or one of your family members being attacked?
No. (Liberal view)
Yes. (Conservative view)

Do you believe you can succeed in life on your own, or do you think you need the government's assistance to succeed?

I need the government to help me succeed; I can't make it on my own. (Liberal view)

I can do anything I put my mind to; I don't need the government's help. (Conservative view)

Do you think men and women can do the same jobs equally?

Yes, and even if women can't do a job as well as a man, the requirements should be changed to accomodate the woman. (Liberal view)

No, there are some jobs that men do better just as there are some jobs that women do better, but either way, a man or woman should be able to hold a particular job as long as they can do it without changing the job requirements. (Conservative view)

Do you think English should be the official language of the US?
No, all languages should be allowed to maintain various cultures. (Liberal view)

Yes, just as other countries have one official language, English should be the primary language. There is nothing stopping anyone from speaking another language privately. (Conservative view)

Do you think abortion for any reason is OK?

Yes. (Liberal view)
No. (Conservative view)

If you think abortion is OK for any reason, would you change your mind if you were the fetus that was to be aborted?

No. (Liberal view)
Yes. (Consevative view)

Do you think a person has the right to make as much money as they can as long as they earn it legally?

Yes. (Conservative view)
No, it's not fair that some people have more money than others. Wealth should be spread around evenly. (Liberal view)

If you said you think people should not be able to make as much money as they can and that money should be spread evenly among people, would you change your mind if it was you who was making a ton of money?

No, I shouldn't be allowed to make so much money. (Liberal view)
Yes, if I made it, it's mine. (Conservative view)

Do you think that the US should try to get rid of dictators who torture and kill in other countries (such as Iraq) and try to establish democracies?

Yes. (Conservative view)
No. (Liberal view)

If you answered no to the previous question, would you change your mind if members of your family lived in a particular country and were being tortured?

Yes. (Conservative view)
No. (Liberal view)

If you spilled hot coffee purchased from McDonalds on yourself and were burned, would you:

Sue McDonalds because there was no warning on the cup that the coffee was hot. (Liberal view)
Believe it was your fault that you spilled the coffee and that you should have known it was hot. (Conservative view)

Ok basically this proves if you are a current lib youre mentally ill!

GROW UP ! BE A CONSERVATIVE!

wooooooooooo hooooooooooooooooooooo!
arrivaltime

Con

I will play your game and respond, even though we both know you're using awful generalities for "liberals" and apparently have never read a book that wasn't written by Anne Coulter.

1) No, liberals believe the AIDS virus is spreading due to lack of funding in sex education-- liberals realize a lot of people who aren't well educated don't know AIDS can be passed through any type of sex-- anal, oral, or vaginal.

2) No, liberals are against capital punishment because we believe that the system is not infallible. Innocent people have been put to death or released barely in time. As for abortion, most liberals don't belief life begins in the first few months so we/they don't see abortion as killing the innocent but preventing it from developing.

3) Puberty is hitting kids younger and younger, so liberals feel its important to educate children rather than them going out and trying to educate themselves. If you've ever sat through sex ed in 4th grade, you'd know it focuses more on puberty than it does actual sex. Sexual health education doesn't start til middle school, and I can tell you from working in a nurse's office as a student helper for 4 years in a school that teaches abstinence only that girls would come in and ask questions like "can I get pregnant from oral sex" and "where can I get birth control". The nurse was not allowed to educate them about sex and instead had to lecture them on abstinence. This happened 5 times in my 3 years, and all 5 of those girls came back two months later with baby bumps.

4) No, liberals don't believe lawyers are selfless heroes and I'm not sure where you got that idea. Liberals do believe however that medicine shouldn't be a business, so when doctors run their industry like a company its very upsetting.

5) No, liberals do not all believe that guns should be outlawed but we do believe in more strict gun control, which I don't think in any way implies anything about our feelings toward Red China. I haven't heard hardly any conservatives bring up concern about China though, now that you mention it. Usually they're squaking about how liberals hate America and about how we love communism and love to slaughter the innocent.

6) Well, yeah. Liberals do tend to believe that so many CO2 emissions are not doing much more harm than good. Nature is like a balance and the CO2 emissions from cars are tipping the balance.

7) That doesn't even make sense. Apparently then to be conservative you have to believe men and women have roles set in stone, that are there naturally. I think what liberals believe is more that women should now be able to do the same thing as men with the same pay and the same standards. That isn't to say gender roles aren't natural, but only roles such as mating/birth and...yeah. Because all throughout history there are examples of men doing women's roles and women doing men's roles in tribes and what not. Also homosexuality is natural as far as nature is concerned (all kindsa gay animals in the world).

8) What? Who exactly are you referring to? I think what you mean is the liberals believe the biggest threat to this country are people who want total control and want to stay in the 1700s.

9) No, you don't. To be liberal though you do have to see a difference between someone who kills in self defense or in a sickly state of mind and someone who plots a murder.

10) Uh...no? To be liberal you have to believe that businesses should be fair and that the government should let the people be prosperous.

11) To be fair there is overpopulation in humanity but eagles are endangered, so to be conservative you have to care absolutely nothing about nature and think only of humanity, because that sure wont have any negative effects.

12) I have no idea what you're talking about. No liberal believes that. Good intentions are good, but it's not half the same as actually doing something.

13) No, to be liberal you might believe that the government should offer help to those who have little opportunity to contribute by asking the wealthier to contribute because they have the means.

14)...aahahahaha no.

15) Art in which means? Through museums or art classes? What the hell are you talking about?

16) Liberals don't believe the military starts wars, we believe lying politicians get morons to believe them to start wars.

17) Liberals tend to disagree with the NRA because they want less strict gun laws, not because they support a particular part of the constitution.

18) To be conservative, you would have to have never read a standardized test to know how racist they are.

19) No, to be liberal you probably believe in helping people who were basically born into poverty and have been struggling ever since that also tend to be minorities because conservative coorporations don't hire minorities unless required.

20) I'm assuming you are referring to marijuana, because most liberals don't believe all drugs should be legal. If you did any research whatsoever you'd know marijuana is safer than cigarettes.

21) No. Social programs like welfare are not for the lazy. My family received welfare for 10 years, and during those 10 years my father worked nights 40 hours a week at a machine company and my mother was a part time worker in the afternoons. On the weekends we visited the welfare center, and they gave us our vaccinations. Other families were there, too. Usually families with disabled family members were there (my brothers are both autistic). It is extremely difficult to pull yourself out of poverty without a social program from the government. In my 10 years of accepting welfare I met a lot of other families, and they were all trying. There will be the few lazy people, unfortunately, but considering that welfare was what brought my family from a trailer home in the Ozarks to a normal house in St. Louis where we no longer receive any of those social programs, I can tell you from experience and from meeting so many people that those "government handouts" are how we ate. They gave us bare necessities (not even toilet paper!). We got milk, tuna fish, chicken, ramen...very little with wick but it kept my family alive, it keeps many families alive, and again its how so many familys manage to bring themselves up from the lowest class so they can contribute to society.

22 and on for a while...all of these weird little sayings make absolutely no sense to me, and I don't know anyone who with your twisted words would agree thats what liberalism is except for you, your weird little idiot author, and maybe someone you invite to read your debate.

23) ("If there are two equally qualified people applying for the same job and one is a minority, do you think:") I don't know how I feel about affirmative action, but I can say if the two are equally qualified and the minority needs the job more, yeah, the minority will probably get the job and at the moment I don't see the huge issue. I mean you said each should be considered fairly, but if the two are equally qualified the employer will usually look at who actually needs the job.

24) No, I wouldn't change my mind if the minority person actually needed the job. It's a real jerk thing to say "well I should get the job even though we're equally qualified and the minority person has a family to support; if I don't give her the job though, and I take it, then she'll be on welfare and then the government is giving her a handout and she's lazy".

25) No, many liberals would argue that after a psychological test and fingerprinting and other documentation, a citizen with no criminal record should be able to own a hand gun.

26) Depends what they're defending themselves against.

27) My family needed government assistance to succeed, and in college I need government aid to succeed.

Anyway I'm almost out of words, but you get the idea. You're just like Ayn Rand, always twisting everything and making the liberal extreme but not the conservative.
Solarman1969

Pro

Very good and detailed responses, I hope it made you think

Now there are some insane people on the left, like the 9/11 crazies

and there are alot of nutjobs that are paranoid that Bush and the right are out to get them.

Most liberals just are misguided and think (a) the libs and for the poor and (b) us conservatives are for the rich and the little guy vs big corporations and what not

Now looking at your responses, which were interesting (BTW I havent read any of Ann Coulters books, but I do find her quite hillarious)

1) No, liberals believe the AIDS virus is spreading due to lack of funding in sex education

wrong. It is for the most part (in the US) passed on by BAD BEHAVIOR which is WELL KNOWN BY the gay barebackers in sex clubs, intravenous drug addicts, and other such folks

your argument WOULD apply in places like rural AFRICA and places like SE ASIA where there are silly beliefs like having sex with virgins cure aids, etc.

Innocent babies are that, and worthy of protection.

I would argue 99.999% of death penalty cases are guilty and deserving of it, or at least life in prison. There are VERY FEW ERRORS in the justice system

3) Puberty is hitting kids younger and younger, so liberals feel its important to educate children rather than them going out and trying to educate themselves.

this is a MYTH propagated by the left, who want to CORRUPT CHILDREN

It is the PARENTS ROLE to educate their kids on these delicate subjects. PERIOD.

Giving the STATE this role is what the communists want

yes they do- look at Edwards the ambulance chaser

and again, the state control over medicine is a DISASTER and needs to be completely rejected.

all it means is rationed, and poor care, and good people not getting into medicine

Most of the problems in the Medical business are caused by lawyers and lawsuits

5) No, liberals do not all believe that guns should be outlawed but we do believe in more strict gun control, which I don't think in any way implies anything about our feelings toward Red China.

Huh ?

Most libs want you outlaw private ownership of firearms, look at DC and NY for example (the sullivan laws)

and on Red China, they are a threat, and commies, and we conservatives are very aware of this threat (mostly economic not military for now)

This is total BS. CO2 has NO effect on climate, and every green plant on earth uses it and we breathe it out. CO2 is GOOD for the environment. period.
Warming slightly over the long term is GOOD. the opposite is an ice age. Do you want that? If you do, youre insane. Cold Kills ; warmth is where we live and thrive.

7) Apparently then to be conservative you have to believe men and women have roles set in stone that are there naturally

yes . this is correct.

FAMILY wise, The father should generally be the worker and provider and the mother should stay home with the babies and small children until they are in school.

I think having children in general, and raising them to be good human beings, is what life is about. To go through life and not ever spend time raising kids, and if you're lucky having grandkids, you miss out on life.

If work arrangements can be done (like me and my wife) where both work part time and take care of the kids the other time, so that the children dont have to be in day care, that is best

You may be suprised - I think gay people are qualified to raise children, if they are monogamous, and provide a good environment for the children. I dont see this happening very much with gay men, but it is much more common with lesbians.

Liberalism in the exteme is suicidal. Many libs never have children, because they are too selfish and just want to spend their life fulfilling their short term desires (partying, being promiscuous, traveling, not wanting responsibility)

When they are parents, many times they are quite old before they become parents- this is VERY TRUE where I live in Marin County, north of SF.

There are several reasons for this, but mostly its about money.

Then what happens is when the kids are teenagers, they are like 65 , and DONT have the energy to keep the kids in line and out of trouble.

Or oftentimes, the lib parents here were big partiers back in the day, and then tell their kids about it and tolerate them partying when they are too young

BOTTOM LINE: You have to set a good example for your kids.

And as far as jobs go, there are some jobs (military, firefighter, rescue personnel, professional athlete, etc, where PHYSICAL requirements are paramount.

Men and Women are DIFFERENT physically. Men are stronger, and women smarter.

YOU SAID

I think what liberals believe is more that women should now be able to do the same thing as men with the same pay and the same standards.

Well, conservatives think this too. However, there should be NO bias given based on sex, race, religion, nationality, or personal sex preference.

period.

If a black lesbian has better SAT scores, grades, and experience than a white male, she should get the college slot over him, and vice versa.

If a Chinese or Indian national applies for a high tech job, and has an H1 Visa, the company should choose them or whatever candidate they want that is the BEST FOR THE JOB in THEIR opinion.

American kids in general, across all races and classes, are falling behind in math and science and real learning, because, plain and simple,

(1) they are lazy and dont want to tackle tougher subjects and
(2) are going to institutions with increasingly dumbed down standards, mostly due to increasing liberal socialist teacher union influence in primary, and communist marxist infiltration in the secondary instituions

Liberals go to college and study "womens studies" , "minority studies" and other pap liberal arts garbage, where they are taught to hate America and the republcans and conservatives, instead of studying math, engineering, nursing, biology, or pre-med or pre-law and getting their money worth.

YOUR NEXT POINT

Also homosexuality is natural as far as nature is concerned (all kindsa gay animals in the world).

Male Homosexuality and Female Homosexuality are very different.

While a natural human impulse, I agree, degenerate, promiscuous, and otherwise dangerous sexual behavior, gay , straight, bi, or whatever, if taken TOO FAR, becomes a sort of mental disorder. I live in SF, trust me I KNOW this is true. and most

I think what you mean is the liberals believe the biggest threat to this country are people who want total control and want to stay in the 1700s.

the 1700's? I would say we are nostaligic for the 1950s in some ways, and certainly respect the ruggedness of the pioneers, I dont think you can say conservatives or republican are ANTI TECH or ANTI CAPITALIST

I mean the nature freaks (of which I am one to a certain degree but not a wingnut) , who are ALL LIBS, want to get rid of all kinds of things and drag us back there if anyone

Oh Well- out of space

Wil
arrivaltime

Con

Solarman1969: All you proved by your response was you are suffering from a mental disorder, not liberals. Granted there are a few nut jobs but the same goes for the other side.

Most of your responses don't really need responses...I said exactly what liberals believe, and nobody who read it could seriously think someone with those beliefs is insane. They may have a different opinion but that is not insanity.
Posted by shwayze 9 years ago
shwayze
liberals are the detriment of society.
Posted by Solarman1969 9 years ago
Solarman1969
your comments

(1) Really? Repression of freedom of speech? I thought that's what the Bush administration and the USA PATRIOT Act were all about...

No this is for rooting out, stopping, and arresting terrorists

And the left (mostly democats) regularly shut down freedom of speech on college campii

(2) Liberals advocate equal opportunity, not total control.

please expound on this.

Quotas ? Affirmative action ? this is biased and based on sex, race etc.

and they constantly are trying to expand government control over things- this is plain and simple fact that is not deniable

problem is the republicans are liberals too in growing government- just slower thats all

(3) The fact is that until you've seen the actual obstacles faced by minorities and those born below the poverty line, of course you'll say that the government shouldn't intervene - but without government intervention an aristocracy will naturally establish itself and proceed to take total advantage of the lower classes.

OK, I dont know where you live in NYC or what your experience is, but I have seen it all, and in NYC you WILL see it all if you look closely

the politics are VERY liberal in NY and you are getting a biased view there

you probably dont see it but what you are expousing is communist rhetoric

the PEOPLE CANT BE TRUSTED!

only WE benevolent government people can truly be fair!

this is saying that people like Bill Gates or Rupert Murdoch or Donald Trump would eventually enslave you

this is nonsense- the government does NOT do as good a job in general as the private sector or the Church (or Synagogue) or the local community at affecting poverty.

(4) And could we please stop associating notions with parties?

Just dont be a democrat

(5) I think they're all stupid, manipulative, lying, cheating politicians.

yes they are

And no not all liberals are democrats, but most democrats are liberals.
Posted by cherrychocolate 9 years ago
cherrychocolate
Really? Repression of freedom of speech? I thought that's what the Bush administration and the USA PATRIOT Act were all about...
Liberals advocate equal opportunity, not total control. we're not communists and I'm tired of being called one. The fact is that until you've seen the actual obstacles faced by minorities and those born below the poverty line, of course you'll say that the government shouldn't intervene - but without government intervention an aristocracy will naturally establish itself and proceed to take total advantage of the lower classes.
And could we please stop associating notions with parties? I don't affiliate with any parties. I think they're all stupid, manipulative, lying, cheating politicians. Some more so than others; but still, I really can't take you seriously if you persist in assuming all liberals are Democrats d vice versa.
Posted by shwayze 9 years ago
shwayze
it's actually quite funny to see this thing implode the democratic party which is a disaster anyways.
Posted by Solarman1969 9 years ago
Solarman1969
Aint it?

I LOVE IT

Rush is CHEWING THEM UP and STOKING THE FIRE right now

the demoncat party continues to be exposed for the lie that it is.
Posted by shwayze 9 years ago
shwayze
I love the fact that liberals (democrats) have been using the race card to get the black vote but now it's completely biting them in the a** with this ridiculous Obama-Clinton-MLK dilemma that isn't even an issue. Karma is a bitc*.
Posted by Solarman1969 9 years ago
Solarman1969
Uhm..

total state and federal control over industry, health care, welfare , education, etc

nanny state from cradle-grave

stifling of free speech

which part of this DOESNT GO against our founding principles again?
Posted by cherrychocolate 9 years ago
cherrychocolate
Umm equal rights for everyone, rejection of aristocracy, power of the populace, fair representation, equal opportunities...which part of this goes against our founding principles again?
Posted by Solarman1969 9 years ago
Solarman1969
wow Novan you actually get it

Oh! I see- you are 25 and are in the real world now and not just a little commie propaganda fed red diaper doper baby

Its like Rush sez

its the EVIL party and the STUPID party

SOLARMAN
Posted by Novan_Leon 9 years ago
Novan_Leon
Actually, while the intentions of both sides may be good, liberalism tends to go directly against the principles espoused by our founding fathers and the US Constitution. In addition, in order for liberals to promote and grow their power base, they are forced to hide their true motives and objectives due to the opposition they would receive from the mainstream American population. Even if their intentions are good, these two things together amount to deception and subversion of the principles that made our country great.

This is bad in my book.
Vote Placed by griffinisright 9 years ago
griffinisright
Solarman1969arrivaltimeTied
Vote Placed by miraquesuave 9 years ago
miraquesuave
Solarman1969arrivaltimeTied
Vote Placed by gabriel04 9 years ago
gabriel04
Solarman1969arrivaltimeTied
Vote Placed by Padfoot36 9 years ago
Padfoot36
Solarman1969arrivaltimeTied
Vote Placed by Renzzy 9 years ago
Renzzy
Solarman1969arrivaltimeTied
Vote Placed by padfo0t 9 years ago
padfo0t
Solarman1969arrivaltimeTied
Vote Placed by Sludge 9 years ago
Sludge
Solarman1969arrivaltimeTied
Vote Placed by cherrychocolate 9 years ago
cherrychocolate
Solarman1969arrivaltimeTied
Vote Placed by theaceb 9 years ago
theaceb
Solarman1969arrivaltimeTied
Vote Placed by Greendonut 9 years ago
Greendonut
Solarman1969arrivaltimeTied