Liberals and Multiculturists are hypocrital anti-white racists

- Pro-Indigenous rights? EXCEPT when the indigenous people are from Europe. In THAT special case, the indigenous needs to accept their replacement by muslims and africans
- The world is only one? EXCEPT when it applies to whites. In THAT special case "GRINGO GO BACK TO EUROPE"
- Karma is a b*tch? EXCEPT when applies to bantues, azteks, mongols, turks, japanese, and basically every other ethnic group, as all the human groups conquered other ethnic groups to survive. Karma is for whites only

In order for my opponent to win he must prove both that liberals and multiculturalists in all are hyprocrital, and that both are anti-white racists. If he cannot prove both sides of this resolution then this entire resolution fails bcause the resolution cannot be affirmed unless the entire resolution is proven.

Since my opponent offered no structure for this debate i will enact my liberty to do so.

Forfeit equals all points to opposing side.

I kindly suggest the contender to check the points once more, they are made very clear

If you dont think liberals and multiculturalists are hypocrital, then prove that there are no issues with their general reasoning. That is what the debate is about

If you dont know about their policies, I suggest you to check the wikipedia articles or the platforms from the websites of the left-wing parties like Labour (UK), Democratic Party (USA), Socialist Party of France, Socialist party of Italy

liberal- is a political ideology or worldview founded on ideas of liberty and equality...[1]

liberals emphsize principles of liberty and reject the ideals of racism. Holding another human being to being nothing but equal to another is not liberal you see when you look at my sorce it does not support racism...[2]

Mlticultural-2. the policy of maintaining a diversity of ethnic cultures

Ethnic diversity does not support racism.

There lies the hypocrisy

They may say "liberals emphsize principles of liberty and reject the ideals of racism"
Yet liberals support affirmative action that discriminates whites, and liberals support most identity politics as long as they are not white

"the policy of maintaining a diversity of ethnic cultures"
the biggest hypocrisy. how do they accomplish that by importing millions of arabs into europe? They are actually diminish the diversity of the world by turning Europe into Arabia

My opponent cannot prove that whites rule the US

white- a color resembling snow.

A color is not being discriminated against. My opponent cannot prove u that all whites are rich witch would support his false claim. Also liberals are a mix of races including white people and not the color white.

Europe will still be Europe. Just like how you pour milk into a glass. is the glass now milk? No the glass is a glass with milk in it. Diversity supports these imports. Pro has failed to prove the resolution.

Posted by kkkkatie126 1 year ago
We Liberals are not anti white. White people stole this land and committed atrocities against every race and ethnicity. White people are clearly evil, and as a white girl I feel extremely ashamed of my race and my ancestors. Also, most Liberals are white so how can a white person be anti white. I'm white myself, but it's true, you white people need to go back to Europe. Whites aren't superior or better than any other race, us white crackers are just as ordinary as any other race.
Posted by Pegasus 4 years ago
By white I mean European caucasoid of course

No one is actually "white-skinned", it is more like pink anyways
Posted by frozen_eclipse 4 years ago
let me point out that white is a color and not a race. Nazi were a people and were hated for there values in killg others because of there skin color or origins. Many people don know this but hitler was part jewish. But stillkilled jews. Such a contradiction. Witch is why people dont like him.
Posted by Pegasus 4 years ago
Opposing genocide of whites = nazi

Sounds legit!
Posted by InVinoVeritas 4 years ago
Pro... Dimwitted neo-Nazi scum.
Vote Placed by RyozoTabikashi 4 years ago
Reasons for voting decision: Con because he made more sense.
Vote Placed by InVinoVeritas 4 years ago
Reasons for voting decision: Conduct to Pro for lame definition manipulation toward the end. Otherwise, Pro didn't meet the BOP.