AshleysTrueLove
Beyr

Libertarianism vs Marxism-Leninism

AshleysTrueLove

Con

Hello, I would like to debate a moderate opponent not some one who is incredibly well versed in government theory, I am not supreme defender of my ideology but I would like to debate someone that is relatively of my compentance level. I would it to be good debate. Rather even and hope the voters take the debate and don't shut me down completely. Any way thank you. All standard rules(no ad homiem, no cursing, and no semantics arguments) except one as I am the Con I would prefer if the Affirmative-Pro party post there case this round instead of the general I accept. To be clear the party I will be debating will be defending libertarianism(as in a Free Market economy completely and a completely lack of social influence and complete open-mindness in social matters that are none of the governments business) and attacking Marxism-Leninism. Thank you.
Beyr

Pro

Hi. First off, I would like to state that what I am defending and advocating in this debate, does not necessarily represent my personal beliefs. That being said, I will still argue my side to the uppermost capabilities.
Since there are many existing branches of communism, I feel that I will need to define the vague terms of "Marxism-Leninism." To clarify, I will be defending Marxism, as describe in the original text in The Communist Manifesto, it being a state-controlled economy. To a certain extent, I feel I will be unable to defend Marxism in the field of it's "open-mindedness in social matters" due to the fact that in the present day, cell phones, the internet and basically any form of mass communication will disempower authoritarian governments to a degree, by removing state control over the flow of information. I will not be defending Marxism as applied during the fascist Stalin-regime or in the modern day North Korea.
I am sorry that I am unable to post my arguments this round. I would rather have your approval on my definition of Marxism before proceeding. Do you agree?
AshleysTrueLove

Con

My opponent has broken the rules of the debate by not posting arguments as specified in the introductory paragraph. The reasons he specifies are not relevant because as introduced in the introductory paragraph I said he would be defending libertarianism not me. "To be clear the party I will be debating will be defending libertarianism(as in a Free Market economy completely and a completely lack of social influence and complete open-mindness in social matters that are none of the governments business) and attacking Marxism-Leninism. Thank you."
Notice I say the party I will be debating.
If he wished to address these concerns then he could have messaged me and addressed these concerns well enough or if he had concerns it may not be recognized then he need only post in comments.
As he has broken the terms of the debate over clarification I will post my introductory paragraph next round however this should be noted in voting. He had 72 hour window in which to post a argument therefore he clearly shows that he could have addressed these problems a differant way without breaking the terms of debate. I call for either a lose of the conduct point of a loss of all 7 points due to breaking terms of debate over a lack of understanding. We can continue this debate if he wish although since I was forced to address this this round due to his messages being disabled, the introductory arguments must be made in the third round.
Beyr

Pro

Beyr forfeited this round.
AshleysTrueLove

Con

My opponent has disappeared. Sorry. Guess doesn't matter.'
So I put fake argument:
P1) Liberatarianism is irrational
P2) We shouldn't adopt what is irrational.
C3) Therefore, We shouldn't adopt Liberatarianism
(NOTE: This isn't a real argument. Just putting something up)

And in conclusion I like big butts and I cannot lie.
Beyr

Pro

Beyr forfeited this round.
AshleysTrueLove

Con

I really hate winning like this. Losing like this is embarassing too
Beyr

Pro

Beyr forfeited this round.