TheAmDrag
MasterDebated

Libertarians are better than republicans and democrats

TheAmDrag

Pro

The libertarian party in my opinion is the kind of party America needs....
hope to have someone good to debate against
MasterDebated

Con

I disagree.

Libertarians believe that we shouldn't be involved in foreign policy. If we had a libertarian president during WWII we need would've helped liberate Germany from the Nazis.

Libertarians also believe in drug legalization and protestation legalization. This would ethically an morally corrode society.
TheAmDrag

Pro

Well thank you for mentioning Foreign Policy...... to me I side my FP agenda much like former House member and presidential candidate Ron Paul, we spend to much government money in other foreign countries. Even though I support helping Israel against Palestine however we spent $2.775 billion in 2010, $3 billion in 2011, $3.07 billion in 2012 to Israel from our military aid. Now even though this may not be specify to the party itself, we allowed to many hands in our cookie jar.

With drug legalization, I am only for it due to the fact that it is someone choice to do that. There will always be drug use so why not tax the drugs and make money?

thats what I have
MasterDebated

Con

So you agree that we should have some form of foreign policy but that's against true libertarian ideals.

The only issue you're siding with is that drugs should be legalized. Every action we do has some kind of freedom component to it. Drug legalization would increase freedom but morally degrades society. Legalizing murder increases freedom but morally degrades society too.

I don't want to have the libertarian ideals of a "hands off" foreign policy and liberalization of policies that corrode society for the sake of freedom.
TheAmDrag

Pro

TheAmDrag forfeited this round.
TheAmDrag

Pro

TheAmDrag forfeited this round.
MasterDebated

Con

MasterDebated forfeited this round.
TheAmDrag

Pro

TheAmDrag forfeited this round.
MasterDebated

Con

MasterDebated forfeited this round.