lahunken61
Fuwelius

Lies, Cover Ups, and Secrets

lahunken61

Pro

There are so many lies, cover ups, and secrets. The medical profession has been trying to hide that colloidal silver kills all bacteria, yeasts, molds, and funguses upon contact. Viruses were deliberately synthesized to be immune to glyrhizin, so that the glyrhizin in real licorice would no longer cure all viral diseases. All allergies can be cured by incorporating the beneficial bacteria Bacteriodes Fragilis. People without allergies have Bacteriodes Fragilis. Fast, free, easy weight loss can be caused by the release of thyroxin by pushing on the thyroid gland. The thyroxin is soon reproduced to be used again. Lies are being published saying that percentage of brain use is a myth. But, a brain MRI shows regions of light traveling around the brain which indicate regions of the brain being used, the total volume thereof compared to the volume of the brain being the percentage of brain use. LSD works by blocking seratonin, the neurotransmitter of the brain's inhibitory neurons, which would keep brains down to the normal ten percent brain use. When parasympathetic nerves are stimulated enough that stimulation spreads to the brain, overriding the brain's inhibitory neurons, thereby increasing the percentage of brain use. The largest parasympathetic nerves are the vagus nerves, so that the most suppressed secret in history has been, put in medical terms, "Vagal stimulation is as effective as LSD". Everybody has a natural right to know about their own bodies, yet, in the Twentieth Century twenty five million people were locked up in the mental hospital gulags for having any experience with this fact. That was one quarter of America's population. Benjamin Franklin was a member of a special interest cartel, whose secret this was and still is, therefore, he started the modern mental health system to suppress this secret. Professionally, more than ten percent brain use is called "psychosis", which was an imprisonable offence in America before the Twenty-First Century. They still plan to suppress this secret. When everybody knows, they can't get everybody.

Fuwelius

Con

Before us today we have a genuine liar. One who will cover up that which is valid and keep secret all that is true. That person is Pro.

If these lies, cover ups and secrets were what Pro suggested they are, then they would all have been considered to be true or unknown. Instead, Pro says we know them to be untrue, if someone admits they are lying, they are no longer lying.

I also wish to point out that contradicting ideas in a field of study is not 'lying' from a psychological standpoint, it is not deception of any kind rather it is the brain's way of finding the very opposite; the underlying truth. Being skeptical of things such as brain percentage are based on the brain being used for different things at different times. Most tasks only demand a certain percentage of the brain but all of the brain is used just not all at once (this would be very unwise and would potentially render you unconscious form the strain of having to oxygenate the entire brain at once). It's not a lie to say we only use a certain percent of the brain at any time, it's a mistake (not a lie) to think that we don't use different sections, eventually all, of our brain for the overall array of tasks we do on a daily basis including sleep.

lahunken61

Pro

Experience is truth. Here is my experience:
They are also ruining the economy to trigger an elimination of the America
as we know it, so they can round up, and exterminate everyone who knows too
much. They caught me once. In 1959 my buddy and I met a homeless banished
ex-lodge member. He told us all the big secrets. In 1962 I wrote them in a
high school term paper, got a 98% for it, graduated with honors, and joined the
Army.
Meanwhile, the instructor of that class sold my term paper in the term paper
black market, the wrong people read it, they hired detectives to hunt me down,
and they zeroed in on me in the Army. They gave me Hell, the Clockwork Orange
treatment, by large doses of LSD, while being forced to watch horrible films of
human torment.
But before doing that, they bragged to me how powerful they were: the modern
"conspiracy theory". Before the modern conspiracy theory, the "conspiracy
theory" was that rich Jews controlled the world's economy. I wrote a twenty page
report and mailed it to the John Birch society, in 1972. Then the John Birch
society published what I sent them which became the modern conspiracy theory.
The Clockwork Orange treatment I was given, by large doses of LSD, went
much further than they expected. Not only did I live the torments of all the
people in the films they showed me, I lived the times, when I saw them, of every
person and animal I had seen, even in the movies and on TV. After that life I
found myself back in time, back in Valley Forge Army Hospital where it happened
again, but, I also body switched into the bodies of all I had seen in that life,
for the periods of time I had seen them. Then the life after that, I was able to
remember some of the mistakes I made the last time around.
On September 17, 1970 I got stung by a bumble bee, while I was deep in the
forest. I am allergic to bees, and soon I passed out, waking up, what seemed
instantly, six hours later. This turned out to be a great blessing, for the next
time around, after another life time, I woke up back where I had passed out from
the allergic reaction. But, I had great mind power there and used it to defend
myself, but later, got so much mind power that my every thought manifested as my
reality, and I couldn't handle it. I ended up body switching again, and found
myself back in Valley Forge Army Hospital, and started again from there.
This series of pairs happened 36 times, giving me an existence as who I
am, for over 5000 years, by going backward and forward in time so many times.
This was done to me for printing in a term paper what a banished lodge ex-member
told me, which can be put in medical terms today in one sentence,

"VAGAL STIMULATION IS AS EFFECTIVE AS LSD".

So, even though I was threatened to be put in Hell permanently, each time,
I have done everything in my power to spread these secrets. Here is another
example: We are drawn to the probability timeline resonant to our thought, by the
attractive force of inductive resonance. Vagal stimulation wakes up the brain to
more than the normal 10% brain use. This means 10% brain use at any one time,
like, an MRI shows the most used parts of the brain by patches of colored light,
but, these move around, so that we average 10% brain use, if we are "normal".
But, with 10% brain use or less we must earn what we get; 20% to 29%, an
appropriate ritual will get us what we want; 30% to 39%, writing down what we
want will get it; 40% to 49%, saying what we want will get what we want: "If you
have the faith of a mustard seed and SAY to this mountain move, it shall be
moved", you go to the timeline where the mountain is elsewhere. But, 50% is the
tipping point to every thought manifesting as your reality.
Dr. Hugh Everett found these probability timelines, sideways in time, but,
he failed to call this direction a dimension. Dr. Albert Einstein defined time
to be the fourth dimension, for science. Dr. Hugh Everett could have defined
this direction sideways in time to be the fifth dimension, but, he didn't,
probably pressured not to due to this being the secret of sorcery, probability

manipulation.
Dr. Lisa Randall defined that direction through the variously bent
timespaces to be the fifth dimension, for science, leaving the direction
sideways in time to be the sixth dimension, but, it hasn't been officially
established in formal science.
Waking up the brain to higher percentages of brain use accesses globally
bent timespace. It puts a field of globally bent timespace around us and in us,
but fortunately, without the gravitational component. It does this by virtue of
will times imagination being the power of the mind, just as force times velocity
is power in mechanics, voltage times current is power in electricity, and
temperature times entropy production rate is power in thermodynamics.
Psychiatrists will admit to each other that this power of the mind is caused
by entropy production rate, EPR, because more than 10% brain use is called
"psychosis". The psychiatric establishment in the Western world is a secret
society, and have also signed a contract of secrecy for the cartel of secret
lodges.
It is a mathematical fact that the more links there are between the neurons
of the brain, the higher the percentage of brain use. Real schizophrenia, is
caused by the gene DISC1,

causing the growth of more axons and dendrites between the
neurons of the brain. If every neuron were linked to every other neuron, there
would be 100% brain use. There are some schizophrenics with over 50% brain use,
catatonic, but who's entity is body switching in perinatal matrix three, Hell.
But, anyone can cause the growth of extra axons and dendrites by memorizing
tables of correspondences, like in Crowley's "Book 777", and in Barrett's
"Magus". The first thing that magical secret societies have their neophytes do is
to memorize such tables of correspondences. Later they have them do rigorous
pranayama, without telling them how it works. Finally the supreme secret is
revealed, that can be put in dignified medical terms today: "VAGAL STIMULATION
IS A EFFECTIVE AS LSD ".
The entropy of the universe being the proportion of photons to nucleons
(Nucleons of exact opposite polarity cancel out into photons, when brought
together), reveals that entropy production rate, EPR, is polarity cancellation
rate.
By promoting the fast cancellation of opposite polarities, like by putting
opposite polarities in a conductive electrolyte, like copper dissolved into
copper acetate in salt and white vinegar, (The iron in the cytochromes of
every cell is magnetically polarized counterclockwise in males, and clockwise in
females), the field of globally bent timespace around it, when entered, will
cause higher percentages of brain use.
Such a device, called a "shekinah", has been known to "freak out" a whole
building of people just by being hid in a closet. This is the alchemical secret, for,
by putting base metals in this solution, when, with a high EPR is called "the
medicine of metals", will change the metal into gold and other metals,

that will be fluid in that solution
so that they can be separated by gravity or inertia while still fluid, yet you
can safely put your hand in this solution, that is, I did, and there is nothing
wrong with me.
Finally, I figured out how to get out of this Hellish cycle. I must have
been in perinatal matrix three when I died to go back to Valley Forge Army
Hospital. I must have been in perinatal matrix two to go back to September 17,
1970. Next time, I must die in perinatal matrix one or in no perinatal matrix
whatsoever. To understand these terms, you may go to http://www.holotropic.com...
and buy "The Adventure of self Discovery" by Dr. Stanislav Grof.
What did I do for such evil to come upon me, when I was a teen ager. The
Bible says, "The sins of the fathers are visited upon the sons". In the one
substance motion can only be in closed circuitry, that there be something to
move out of the way and fill in behind. That is how karma comes back to us, even
the karma associated with our genetics. The best thing to do is to find a way
out of it. To become nonexistent.
There are two things in the universe: energy; and, information, which is
the conformation of energy. Energy is God. Being only information we can become
nonexistent. Nothing in the Bible says we are immortal, rather, Satan in Eden
did say "You shall never die". The immortality of the soul dogma is Satanic. The
Bible also says,
"The soul that sinneth shall die", "No man can keep his soul alive", and, "Only
He (God) is immortal".

Fuwelius

Con

Fuwelius forfeited this round.
lahunken61

Pro

It is lying. Prominent science magazines explained the effect of LSD, and such seratonin blockers, as caused by increases of the percentage of brain use. Now, after articles about how it is impossible to keep secrets with the internet, and then articles about governmental attempts to punish innocent people for stumblinging into sites with published secrets, these science magazines now are saying that percentage of brain use is a myth. And, there was am MRI lie detector ready to be applied publicly. The article about it said that if the truth were being told there would be one volume of light. If a lie were being told there would be two volumes of light. It got around that if correspondence tables of analogues were memorized then with truth or lie there would be many volumes of light. Then that MRI lie detector was dropped as potentially futile. But, the total volume of these volumes of light didn't exceed 10% of the brain's volume. Ordinarily these globes of light move around all over the brain so that soon all the brain has been used over and over. LSD blocks seratonin the neurotransmitter of the inhibitory neurons that keep the brain down to this 10% brain use. Parasympathetic nervous system stimulation spreads to the brain and overrides these inhibitory neurons thereby increasing the percentage of brain use, like LSD. We live in a multidimensional universe which can be perceived and used with more than 10% brain use. No one, known of, has been able to handle over 50% brain use. All this information was published by Scientific American magazine, and or, Discover Magazine. Now that this knowledge explains the supreme grand secret of the "lodge" publishers have been intimidated into saying that 10% brain use is a myth. The supreme grand secret of the "lodge" can be medically expressed as "Vagal stimulation is as effective as LSD". It is an exasperating disgrace that this knowledge about our own bodies has been so ruthlessly suppressed.
Fuwelius

Con

Fuwelius forfeited this round.
lahunken61

Pro

Saddle timespace has pi values greater than pi in flat timespace; and, globally bent timespace has pi values less than pi in flat timespace. Gravity, velocity in mechanical engineering, current in electrical engineering, and entropy production rate in thermodynamic engineering, access globally bent timespace. The entropy of the universe has been defined to be the proportion of photons to nucleons, therefore, entropy production rate is polarity cancellation rate. Globally bent timespace doesn't cause gravity; gravity causes globally bent timespace. Harvard University's Dr. Lisa Randall defined that direction through the variously bent timespaces to be the fifth dimension. If we take a Cartesian coordinate system, and have that arch from 3.14159265... on the X axis to 3.14159265... on the Y axis to represent flat timespace, approaching the origin represents, faster and faster polarity cancellation rates. As the rigid orthogonality of flat timespace is left behind, matter gets more and more tenuous, and visually becomes invisible. Fire is a fast polarity cancellation rate. At pi equals 2.718..., and below, all is in flames, and made of flames. From personal experience with fast entropy production rates, globally bent timespaces have been called the "underworld". If "heaven" is in saddle timespace, with its retarded polarity cancellation rate, it is understandable why salvationist religions are so restrictive: to acclimate their members to tolerate the smothering environment of such slow polarity cancellation rates. But, the mathematics suggests that cancellation back into nonexistence is most available in the globally bent timespaces, nonexistence sometimes called "nirvana" in the liberationist religions. Bent timespaces are not that unfamiliar.

Fuwelius

Con

Fuwelius forfeited this round.
lahunken61

Pro

Thyroxin facilitates weight loss. The thyroid gland produces and stores thyroxin. When the supply of thyroxin, in the thyroid, is sensed by its internal transducer to be getting low, it automatically produces more thyroxin. If thyroxin is squeezed from the thyroid gland, it goes into the blood stream and causes weight loss. The thyroid gland then produces more thyroxin in response to its emptiness, soon ready to be squeezed again.
Care should be taken not to hurt the thyroid gland. Simple pressure will squeeze the thyroxin into the blood stream. It is said that if it is done over and over too much, this can cause a "thyroid storm", like a person with an over active thyroid. Performed carelessly, or abused, it can be unhealthy.
But this is not the only reason this knowledge is suppressed. That area, known as the "vishudha chakra" in yoga, is heavily wired with muscarinic parasympathetic neurons, whose stimulation, called "kundalini" in yoga, will wake up the brain more than the usual 10% brain use, even like LSD, which works by blocking the inhibitory neurons thereby allowing more than 10% brain use, whereas, muscarinic nervous system stimulation works by overriding the inhibitory neurons.
The psychedelic drug muscarine doesn't even pass the blood brain barrier. It also works by exciting the muscarinic nervous system; but, it excites the whole parasympathetic nervous system, causing undesirably over active bowels, etc., so it isn't popular in very civilized cultures.
Now, we can see another reason why this very effective, and easy, weight loss secret is suppressed. For example, a very politically powerful mystical organization kept, suggestive to them, blue candy from the market to protect their supreme grand secret, vagal stimulation.
Most of the twenty-five million Americans who were committed to the mental hospital gulags in the Twentieth century were committed for knowing too much about their own bodies, the power of vagal stimulation. To prevent this human rights abuse from cracking down again, this secret must be spread.
This needed further explanation for other audiences, and, this was the further explanation:
The vagus nerve runs from the brain, out and down through the naso-pharynx, and down the throat, down into the body. It has branches around the lungs, heart, digestive system, and then down there. It is called the muscainic nervous system, for, if it is stimulated enough it wakes up the brain beyond the normal 10% use, like the hallucinogenic drug muscarine. Here is more information about it:
"Waterboarding has replaced LSD for the Clockwork Orange treatment. The public must be informed that waterboarding causes much more than some physical discomfort from drowning and smothering. It stimulates the vagus nerve so much that it puts its victims into what Dr. Stanislav Grof calls "perinatal matrix three". In perinatal matrix three, one body switches backward and forward in time into every person that has been seen. The victims are first forced to see films of people in torment. Then, from enough vagal stimulation the victim body switches into each and every victim, one by one, backward and forward in time, to experience them all, and suffers their suffering as real as life. The scientific discovery of quantum physicist Dr. Hugh Everett, of a probability timeline for every possibility, does show that one does actually body switch in real victims by the Clockwork Orange treatment, caused by LSD, or waterboarding. The TV's in the cells of victims are not a luxury. These TV's are used to show horrible torments which the prisoner will soon suffer by the Clockwork Orange treatment. Crucifixion does the same thing.
In ancient times initiation into the Sacred Mysteries was caused by vagal stimulation like this. In the "Aenied" the Witch of Averness said, "You cannot enter the Underworld (better known as Hell) without the Golden Bough (the vagus nerve). Vivasection in those days revealed that the vagus nerve looked like a "golden bough". Dr. Stanislav Grof revealed that Baptism was originally like waterboarding. The Baptism of such waterboarding was used for vagal stimulation by many repositories of the Sacred Mysteries, like the Knights of Bath. The name Baphomet means the Baptism of Wisdom, and, the devil Baphomet gives the gesture "as below so above", referring to human physiology. Yet, this is the most suppressed secret in the world.
That's THEIR Supreme Grand Secret. Vagal stimulation overrides the inhibitory neurons in the brain, waking up the brain beyond it's normal 10% brain use. LSD does the same thing by blocking seratonin, the neurotransmitter of those inhibitory neurons that normally keep the brain down to 10% brain use. When the Soviet Union found out that the "lodge" WAS violating human rights to suppress this knowledge of the human body, Dr. Stanislav Grof came from Prague, Czechoslovakia, and established Grof Transpersonal, http://www.holotropic.com... where sufficient vagal stimulation is accomplished by "holotropic breathing". The "lodge" heeded the warnings of national security by not suppressing them. And, the "hive" theory of network engineering was declared, that, knowledge is sequestered in groups and goes nowhere.
Then, the Iron Curtain fell. They had violated the noninterference treaty. Back in the old Iron Curtain countries shamans' disease was public knowledge. The people were allowed to know that scar tissue in the parasympathetic (muscarinic) nervous system woke up the brain, beyond the normal 10% brain use. But, here, behind the "Plastic Curtain", people with shamans' disease were condemned to the mental hospital gulags, invented by Benjamin Franklin for his "lodge", and tagged schizophrenic.
Schizophrenia itself is caused by the growth of too many axons and dendrites between the brain neurons, caused by a gene called DISC1, which also wakes up the brain beyond the normal 10% brain use. But also, anyone caught knowing this Grand Secret was tagged schizophrenic, locked up in the mental hospital gulags, and tortured with dopamine blockers and shock treatments. The "lodge" was so paranoid about its Grand Secret that no one could get blue candy until the Twenty-First Century. The availability of blue candy was probably made possible by the writings of Mike O'Dan the Snakeman, from 1971 through to the Twenty-First Century, by pointing out this gap, conspicuous by set theory, and the reason for it.
The "lodge" is the greatest threat to the American way today, and have been since 1995 when they attempted to remove our human rights by a constitutional convention. Recently, they have even been trying to put America under an Islamic governmemnt. They are sneaking Sharia Law into our court systems now. They are also trying to force changes that would eliminate our Bill of Rights by destroying the economy. If you want to continue enjoying your American liberties, I suggest that you spread this secret material, for you, too, now know too much."
Pressing on the thyroid gland squeezes thyroxin into the body causing weight loss. The thyroid gland soon fills with thyroxin again to be press again, causing more weight loss, on and on. It just looks like strangulation, blue candy stains the lips blue, and there can be much vagal stimulation done there with the "vishudha chakra", thus the "lodge" even used their un-Constitutional influence to keep blue candy off the market.
The chakras of yoga are plexuses of the muscarinic nervous system, not "spiritual wheels of light along the spine". People who want to take more advanced yoga must sign a contract of secrecy before they are told the truth about the chakras. And, the yoga instructors are also bound by contracts of secrecy. I never singed any contract of secrecy. A homeless banished "lodge" member told my buddy and I all the secrets in 1959. I put them all in a term paper in 1962, got a 98% for it, graduated with honors, and joined the Army.
The instructor of that class had sold that term paper in the term paper black market, the wrong people read it, detectives were sent out to hunt me down, and they got me "over a barrel" in the Army. I was given the "Clockwork Orange" treatment by large doses of LSD, which puts you in the real Hell. And later threatened that they would put me in Hell permanently is I ever revealed the secrets again.
They didn't offer me membership. I also swore an oath to defend the Constitution, and I have been spreading the secret ever since, as a very angry fugitive.

Fuwelius

Con

Fuwelius forfeited this round.
Posted by DrewKaltenberger 1 year ago
DrewKaltenberger
I still don't understand what you are trying to debate. Are you saying the medical services of the World are corrupt, or are you trying to say Benjamin Franklin was a liar? Honestly, there is no claim. All I got out of this was a bunch of facts about unknown cures and alternatives to current treatment.