Life' Indescribable to the humanity. Only God can do it.

For all existence human being,
No body will ever or ever been able to describe what life means.
Even the science can try to such all possibility, no body can identify any thing clear about this world.
In Religion or Philosophise, People also try to explain according to their own experience, But no body can be able to define what life means.

For many science knowledge's, we hear things like: " life is the fact of being born, growing up, make friends or have families, eat food, get a merry, become old and do everything and completely die"
But that doesn't real make any since.
If someone say that completely die means life, he is wrong.
Because we can say life grace of existence. But there is only and only one question:

Where doest this life come from?

The science will try to prove about the evolution theory, But that's really stupidity...
Because those scientist try to lie people according to their own thoughts that they can prove where life come from and what live means.

The word 'life' existed many years before than the humanity. Because everything to be done this world is grace of life.

But the only point I'm not talking about is that nobody can define what life means.

That's because many years ago, people was been discussing about his.
Many people even killed each other about this word.
But on the other hand, every body believed that his answer was the right one.

And even in this debate, you are going to prove that you can give a definition to this word.
So, let me ask you from before: What does life means?

Maybe you will say that you didn't learn that from your college or university.
Of course, you can't define it.
Or maybe you will say: I can't , but other people can.

So, why can't you do that? Because I'm trying to prove that there's no specific definition about this world.

That's why no body can define what life means.

But people can only try to say why they life.

For example:" You live to praise God and teach his mercy love to everybody, And you live to do something to someone else" Christianity
Or" You live to eat, learn, see all kind of things and then die" Science.

But that's not the definition. So, we can only say why we live but we can never describe what life means.

Anyone can define anything. It doesn't mean that it is the correct definition but I can define life as:

1.the condition that distinguishes organisms from inorganic objects and dead organisms, being manifested by growth through metabolism, reproduction, and the power of adaptation to environment through changes originating internally.
2. the sum of the distinguishing phenomena of organisms, esp. metabolism, growth, reproduction, and adaptation to environment.
3. the animate existence or period of animate existence of an individual: to risk one's life; a short life and a merry one.
4. a corresponding state, existence, or principle of existence conceived of as belonging to the soul: eternal life.
5. the general or universal condition of human existence: Too bad, but life is like that.
6. any specified period of animate existence: a man in middle life.
7. the period of existence, activity, or effectiveness of something inanimate, as a machine, lease, or play: The life of the car may be ten years.
8. a living being: Several lives were lost.
9. living things collectively: the hope of discovering life on other planets; insect life.
10. a particular aspect of existence: He enjoys an active physical life.
11. the course of existence or sum of experiences and actions that constitute a person's existence: His business has been his entire life.
12. a biography: a newly published life of Willa Cather.
13. animation; liveliness; spirit: a speech full of life.
14. resilience; elasticity.
15. the force that makes or keeps something alive; the vivifying or quickening principle: The life of the treaty has been an increase of mutual understanding and respect.
16. a mode or manner of existence, as in the world of affairs or society: So far her business life has not overlapped her social life.
17. the period or extent of authority, popularity, approval, etc.: the life of the committee; the life of a bestseller.
18. a prison sentence covering the remaining portion of the offender's animate existence: The judge gave him life.
19. anything or anyone considered to be as precious as life: She was his life.
20. a person or thing that enlivens: the life of the party.
21. effervescence or sparkle, as of wines.
22. pungency or strong, sharp flavor, as of substances when fresh or in good condition.
23. nature or any of the forms of nature as the model or subject of a work of art: drawn from life.
24. Baseball. another opportunity given to a batter to bat because of a misplay by a fielder.
25. (in English pool) one of a limited number of shots allowed a player: Each pool player has three lives at the beginning of the game.

If you state that I cannot do as i have already done, then you were already wrong 5 minutes before you post your next argument. Thank you.

The con began by saying:" Anyone can define anything"
But that doesn't make any sense EVERYONE can give a definition to ANYTHING.
If you say that even children can say what life means. Or if I ask you one African word you will be able to define it. That's not true because there are many different people and many different things.
So, because people and things differ from each other, that means also that definitions range also from each other.

So when you say:" It doesn't mean that is the correct definition but I can define" That's show from the beginning that you are not sure about your answer but you think that it's going to be the right one.
So, everybody see that all you nomination are insecure answered.
1. The condition that distinguishes organism from inorganic objects and dead organism is not what we call life, But is what we call: LIFE'S CONDITION or LIFE SYSTEM
And the fact of being manifested by growth with different metabolism doesn't make the end from our question, but that's what we call: LIFE ACTIVIES.
And the fact of saying: reproduction and adaptation is not what we need to define this word, but those are things which include in life.
Even that I don't need all your example.
And Don't forget something, before you continue discussing here, you will need to give answer form your mind.
But don't show me things from where millions of people tried to bring their thoughts together for a better definition.
And I founded it, just: and all your arguments are to be found there.

That's shows that you didn't answer the question form your capacity but millions of people on tried to give the answer.
In fact, for you second chance, try to define this if you think you can. Because I discovered that all those wrong answers weren't from you.

I want also to add that it's so funny and crazy to see that just one word" LIFE" brings millions of answers.
So, Now you can try to understand how discussion about this word exist and that no body ever give the right answer.
The answer of this word are from people but still we find discussion everywhere.
The last time when I was in Africa a brother killed a sister because he said that he knows what life means. And because He was very angry to listen her sister talking about all those stupidities he made him die.

That's one of the prove to show us how this word indescribable is to the humanity.

The con says also: " If you state that I cannot do as I have already done, then you were wrong 5 minutes before you post the next argument"
This is real funny. I state of course that you didn't give the best answer and your own answers. Just can't fool me from thing you just typed in Life( and you wanna say to me that you did it on your own. the answer was wrong. all those lies are not true about life.
Because I just need an understandable answer which even a child of 8 years can understand. Don't give me a paper full of words from Wikipedia or

yes, you have to thank because this debate is going to open your eyes. So, don't believe things you take from while you should also given your own answer.
This is a place to debate and give your own meanings. Don't even say any word while you used a wrong reseach.

What I meant by saying 'Anyone can define anything' is that we all have differing opinions on what something means. To me 'fire' could mean something that destroys and ruins everything. But, to someone else, like a mountain man, fire could mean a companion, warmth, and shelter. But, anyone person could define any one word, whether it is wrong or right they can still describe it. Like, I could blindly touch a surface, and someone could say 'describe what color it is.' I wouldn't know for sure, but I still could describe it and say "white" even if it was red I could still define it. So therefore anything is describable, even if it isn't described right: you can still describe it.

So if I describe life, by saying 'it is the act of a heart beating, creating blood flow, and allowing other organs work in unison to create a respirating organism.' It doesn't mean I am right, but it means that I could describe it.

Someone else could say 'Life is when your jumping out of an airplane and climbing up a mountain (without safety gear)' but once again they could describe what life is, what it is like disproving your theory that "Life's Indescribable to the humanity. Only God can do it."

And another thing your side relies heavily on is: the existence of god. I am not saying god isn't real, but I am saying that you do not have solid proof (Like a picture of god descending from the heavens, with an atheist witness standing by) Because if god doesn't exist, then he can not define life.

Oh, and btw I was just using those definitions to prove that life is in fact describable. And descriptions, for things such as life, are always correct. (You said describe in the title of the debate, not define, but we can define life as well) If I say that life is 'red' would I be wrong? Maybe it wouldn't be right for you, but if my life had been filled with blood and terror; then it would be the right description for me.

So therefore, humans are capable of describing life. Whether or not we all agree on the meaning of life, the definition of it, or the description of it. We can still all describe it; in one way or another. And we are fully capable to do so.

It's now clear and understandable to hear the con saying that it doesn't matter which definition she gives but the only things she's trying to prove that all things are describable.
So, that is the first point I'm trying to show everyone about her own weak self confidence. Because she probably proved that her answer may or may not be good.
But I was trying to say that no body can give a perfect definition when I said:" Indescribable to the humanity"

The other thing I said that God can do it is because I'm believer. If you are atheist for example, it should take me an other procedure to the a second debate and let me prove how God can do it.
By the way when you are trying to give me all those examples, it's not what I need to answer or to discuss this subject.
Because if you should say that " life' mean white, the other one would say 'life' mean yellow.
So, this doesn't even make any since because all of them are wrong.
And all those definition, why shouldn't there a short definition so that everyone could understand without using encelopedies?
The experience we discover that everyone can get it's own experience to define this word, but no one of all answers can be corrected as perfect.
Therefore I'm still insisting that Life is indescribable to the humanity.
And if you should want to challenge to a second debate I would want to prove how God can define what life means.

By the way, because I'm believer in God I know that all what I get is because of his grace. Everything which exist is life and all things I meet is life.
So, the only thing I can be proud off is that I know why I'm living. I live to do something else with others and explain the truth to someone else who doesn't yet know it.
And I'm living because I am made to praise my Lord....

All those are my arguments according to my believe...

So,Try to understand.

And why you said that we are fully capable to do so you are not wrong at all but we have to prove and do it.
Why should it take all over life to define this life?
Because everything happens new everyday and includes to this life. So, even our memory is not able to define all what we realise about this word.
The second point about some one who believe in God should be that God can give him wisdom to discover what life means and not at the college, university or like you just typed the last time before.

And if some one doesn't either believe in any thing, he should try to consult many different things and try to find the truth. After doing this you can come to better discovering about what life means. But in necessity we should have to understand that all those professors never give the definition of life.
so, the humanity never do it, maybe you should but if you get the inspiration from God. And that will help you only do discover and not to define because it's just he way God made it.
And life is indescribable I'm saying for the next time...

Try to understand... try to listen...

" ...all of them are wrong."

How do you know what is wrong or what is right? Just because you believe something doesn't mean everyone elses opinions are stupid! We are all individuals. You belive in god, and I don't. I NEVER said that your stupid for believing in god, I am simply saying it is stupid to call me 'wrong' because I have a differing OPINION then you.

"no one of all answers can be corrected as perfect."

Awww, but the debate YOU started asked if humans could describe life, not perfectly describe or define it. And how can you 'perfectly' describe something. Even perfectly, there is still probably two ways to 'describe' something. Were all different and we are all capable of describing life.

"And I'm living because I am made to praise my Lord...."

And I am living because my heart beats, my brain functions, and my blood flows. That's how I describe life. See it is describable; I just did it. How can you disprove something I just did? The truth is all descriptions are correct, some are more different and creative then others.

"the humanity never do it, maybe you should but if you get the inspiration from God."

The 'humanity' has done it. I have described life as the heart beating, you have described it by saying it is praising the lord, my friend has described it as jumping off a cliff. It is plenty possible to describe life.

"Try to understand... try to listen..."

I am listening, and what I am hearing is 'No one can describe life, correctly, either then god. God is real. And everyone else is wrong but me.'

What you need to hear and understand is that not everyone agrees with you. I believe that anything can be described by anyone. And all descriptions are correct. because a description, is something that you feel shows the way an item is. I think that the wall's coloring makes it warm, you think the wall is cold. I think the glass is half full, you think it is half empty. I think the picture is of two men, you think it is a picture of a vase. I think the picture of the box is on the inside, you think it is on the outside... The list goes on, but are either of us wrong? No. Because a description is an opinion. An opinion is always right. And almost all of humanity is capable of giving an opinion. Therefore, we can indeed describe life.
Posted by I-am-a-panda 7 years ago
The title is badly formed.
Posted by RoyLatham 7 years ago
The reason no one can define the meaning of life lies in the nature of the question, not in the limitation of knowledge. The question "What is the meaning of life?" is a nonsense question. compare it to the question "How does a rock feel when it is stepped on?" The problem is that rocks have no capability for emotion, so asking what the emotion of a rock is makes no sense. The question seems to be a question, but it is unaswerable because it really isn't a question. similarly "life" is not a thing that is subject to having or not having a meaning. See A.J. Ayers, "Language, Truth, and Logic" for elaboration.

Incidentally, it is generally accepted that God cannot accomplish a logical contradiction, per "Can God make a rock to big he cannot lift it?" So God cannot answer a nonsense question either.

There are other related questions that are sensible questions. The problem of subjective consciousness, "Why are we aware of ourselves?" seems to be answerable by science. I've heard that progress is being made, but I don't understand anything about what is being done. Perhaps if the answer were understood, a computer might ultimately be made that was subjectively conscious. I dunno.
Vote Placed by Renzzy 7 years ago
Vote Placed by jjmd280 7 years ago
Vote Placed by InquireTruth 7 years ago
Vote Placed by Bricheze 7 years ago