Aerogant
Truth_seeker

Life is not worth living, when you fear it more than death.

Truth_seeker

Aerogant

Pro

"Anti-social behavior is a sign of intelligence in a world full of conformists." - Nikola Tesla

Most people are like tiny vials that do not have enough space for air to compress against the glass, so they do not understand the concept of pressure. The few whom do understand the consequences of their actions, that which are namely depicted by mostly threatening individuals who could not handle the pressure, often call themselves dangerous; or "there's a monster inside me". Those that fail to understand this monster become it; those that prevail will become a teacher of not only Man, but Monster.

All signs of disobedience is a sign of break through. It matters how people deal with their unleashing. All rules, power, control, laws and focus points should be unheeded without warning, broken and replaced as concisely as atoms with every passing day; in an ever-changing environment where in both, chaos and peace emit a role.

A fire that is free, is a fire that can be contained; a fire that is contained, is a fire that should be feared.

Imagine having a pitbull as a pet. What would you fear most? A pitbull that is nice and loving - as it could change into a face-eating brain-dysfunction at any time? Or a pitbull that makes their true nature known far and true for all to see for themselves, so they can take appropriate precaution?

Which would you prefer? Danger you can see? Or danger that you cannot see?

This world will forever be a thorn in our sides, as long as moderators abuse their power; trolls are not punished for trashing people's threads. Instead, we should encourage our fellow people to remember when to take things as a joke; when to take things seriously.

In this day and age, psychopathy is the new future. Being told to hide your emotions; men do not cry; women are objects; fears, weaknesses and insecurities are projected unto everything and everyone; poetry being a sissy-activity; a society with a faith in the power houses that control said society over an odd influence that appears from the sea of infallible stasis; where in double standards, hypocrisies and envy thrive over sensibility, empathy and self-humility; a land of judgement, envy and power-trips intend to thwart the very traits of our humanity we require to expand and grow further down our psychical progression. If we keep people from crying, from feeling, from accepting their humanity, we are preventing the most dangerous of stars from dying, reforming into a super nova / black hole, to recreate new life that is unwavering, better formed and is more promising in having no chance to break down from a chemical fissure that lies beneath the surface of it all.

Remember: the man that stabbed your loved one; that shot your loved one; that took away from you, is the result of you encouraging a society which turns everyone into a ticking bomb waiting to combust into the very flames they could have faced; could have resolved, if they lived in a society where in psychopaths, moderators and trolls did not make it impossible for anyone to reach out with their humanity; their heart; their mind, to let go, because moderators, trolls and psychopaths are equivalent to dark energy; dark matter - they are the unformed, the ungiven; the unnamed; the unmade. Those that settle and shape themselves, are those that should be feared - not those that cannot stop themselves from breaking apart; from realizing the inner star within themselves that needs to let go, so it can create new beginnings through temporary destruction that can be controlled and understood. Heed not the lord; the king that sits upon his chair, with a power that merely resonates through the men he orders; heed the jester that took this dark age in his hands and turned it into a twisted irony that our intellectually-prone minds could fathom in a way our smiles and laughter portrayed solemnly.

Let the animals free - chain the chains. Oppress oppression. Silence silence. Suppress suppression. It's time for those that do not heed these words to forever know from this point on that no Man need not suppress, silence, oppress and chain any Man; lest they are not Man, but Un-Man; the Unmade; The Un-formed; The Un-Universe.
When you want control; you haven't got any; when you let go; you have it all.
All of hatred is the result of two things: envy and stupidity. Now, when most say "stupidity", they leave it at that as some blanket statement - I will expound on what I really mean by it. By saying so, I am saying that we live in a world where in people are so full of themselves, as they are hollow, that they have the nerve to judge death, itself. Let not judgment proceed any Man - for all results of judgment are advocated by the lack of process. For an example, if I fail at doing what I love, I may catch myself becoming upset with myself for failing; in turn I start criticizing everyone else's work like my own, because it's easier to judge others than it is to judge yourself. It is all about control, power, manipulation, judgment, credit or some other form of self-centered agenda to them. They do not have the traits of being reborn, and so, they remain primitive, wavering, dysfunctional, unresponsive to pressure and integrity, while showing no problem in reacting to above, as the brain still forms envy through that stupidity, which is the unformed, the unmade, the ungiven, the un-Man. The reason why?

The human mind is like bacteria; naive, but strives. When the few are faced with hardships, allowing themselves to become the diamonds amongst opals through heat and strength, the many that don't are faced with a circumstance where in they are challenged; forced to face a reality they never gave themselves a chance to. So whilst they are naive, they still strive. Think of how a turtle ends up on its back; it viciously rocks back and forth naively, but in that naivety, it strives.
This is why a lot of children become better than their parents, but end up like their parents in the end. It's a vicious cycle where in life is no longer important - it's how important we feel in life. Parents do not listen to their children, and take back-talking as a form of disrespect, when in reality, it's a form of intelligence against the disrespecting parent for devaluing the ideas of their children. People refuse to be wrong, to fall, to let go of their pride and let in all, in spite of their own points of interests. The child's mind is very important, as it's where enthusiasm and imagination lives on through the dull prideful inferno we created as a society where in larceny beats family; money beats reality; luxury beats life and gain beats grace.

This is an era of psychopaths. A society that says it's for the people, as per the "the customer knows best", "we the people", "in your best interests", "we do what's best for you" messages every company, business or chair in the congress states simply to butter up the gullible and kittenish which make up the majority of this population, in every country. Good men die like dogs; drug cartels, child sex rings, government corruption - even our own people's corruption, are all answered by the sheer ear-piercing silence of how weak, technology-dependent, boot-kissing society turned out to be.

People dream in a nightmare; people wish in a world that took away our stars; people hope in a world of action, where in dreams can be made, nightmares can be prevented; in a world where stars are seen in the sky, or in our hearts; and hope is built upon action, rather than dry anticipation.
It's time that we wake up and smell the thorns before the roses. It's time to attack the suits, the half-smiles, the practice of saying everything people want to hear. It's time that we lift these curtains and see the other half of the world, so we can deal with it accordingly. End the trolls - end the politicians - end the guards, moderators and sheep. Let people speak, and know when opposition - not suppression, infliction, silence or oppression - is needed in forms of words, not weapons. If someone is angry, let them be angry. Do not say "calm down". Understand them, as they are at that time. If someone has dark thoughts, work with them; do not fear their other side. It's time that we protect the natural animals, and put asleep the unnatural animals. Psychopathy must not live on; it is the product of humanity regressing. Everything is turning into a politically correct scenario - there's no emotion in these policies, which means that by encouraging these rules, we are taking away humanity and building a future for business and tyrants.

This world's hell, is our own hell. To eliminate it, we must assemble with integrity, enthusiasm, dual respect for both sides of nature, understanding, empathy, self-humility, determination and an undying passion, to face it all once and for all. Anybody can make changes after reading this by preventing their parents from taking control over their lives with scary threats - stand up. Anybody can make changes by breaking rules, and still understanding the Universe's consequences based upon your actions affecting the butterfly effect. Anybody can make changes by disobeying and setting themselves free from the clutches of a psychopathic hierarchy that is designed to silence any voice that dares reveal their true nature. Anybody can make changes by facing their fears; helping others do the same after they fix their own, or at least acknowledging they share the same type. Anybody can make the greatest of all changes by simply letting go; to stop holding on; to start speaking with their mind, coloring their words and their world with their hearts to love soft enough to remember humanity and hard enough to fight for it.

Truth_seeker

Con

People do understand pressure, i understand the pressure of life. I know disobedience because i have disobeyed God, government rules, and parental authority, however i stand my ground that i shouldn't have because order brings goodness and well-being.

Fearing a pitbull? Why should i fear an animal when it can bleed and die off just as i can? I'd say it's best if you make your own nature true from the start. I prefer danger that i can overcome in the worst circumstances, seeing or not seeing it is irrelevant.

I agree, this world will forever be a thorn in our sides as many people, politicians, trolls, people who deserve punishment to the fullest aren't punished, but it all depends on your perspective. I wait a day when God will make all things right and execute absolute justice.

Forget the gender roles, i accept my humanity.

I've been hurt by alot of people, but temporary destruction brings new beginnings constantly. I understand that we humans fall short of our own standards and God's as i experienced myself. I committed so much wrong even though i said i wouldn't, that's why God is the only one worthy to judge man. There are things we can't change and there are things we can change. Let us change what we can and let God do the rest. This world is a hell, but at least we can allow God to put everything in place.

We will face alot of hardships and circumstances that will seemingly hold us down, but it won't. We lie when we say "I will never do this or that again!.." Fear brings an illusion. Fear causes you to think of the worse case scenarios, but what do you do? What does any successful person do? Dive in..practice faith and courage. We take pain and become stronger. Strength builds character and character brings destiny. I would rather live overcoming circumstances and perfecting myself, fearing neither life or death because in the end, i will become what God called me to be...
Aerogant

Pro

There is no reason to think with your heart, friend - use it to color your words, that are composed by your brain. Your heart is a personality, not a practical tool that analyzes, assesses and assimilates the encompassing variants of dispersed realities between us all, while advocated by one consequential ultimatum of realities. We live in different minds, experiences and states of moments, however we share the same absolute world where in our feelings and our thoughts do not align with the rules and physics of this Universe, itself.

Use your brain - by feeling, you are not thinking; you are reacting.

We are here to discuss points, not be disgusted by them. Let go, listen, lean in, and life will speak. As long as you are angry, personal, regressed towards your feelings, rather than practical focus points, this discussion will erode towards your heart, rather than the sea of stars of this cosmic totality.

Your ego does not debate; it deconstructs to protect itself, your feelings and your own interests.

You react to my debate, like you react to your enemies, your fears and your own defeats, weaknesses and hypocrisies. This is never a good sign of thinking, friend. Step into the darkness - let it define you; do not define it. You cannot change the other side of this world, where in death, evil, hatred and unnecessary despair thrives.

Now, that being said, if you're going to oppose my points - do it with your brain, not your heart; do it with practical statements, not personal statements; do it with facts, not feelings. Alright, friend? This is a debate between you and I - let go of God, when you are here to work with reality. Make a reality out of your dreams; do not make dreams out of your reality. You cannot prove a personal God's existence; but for the sake of connectivity, let's just say your God, is my Universe. It is not being; it is not living; it is not thinking; it is becoming, just like us and bacteria. We are naive, not alive. We are benign, not being. "It" is the result of "everything that is". We will leave it at that; there's no reason for you to anthropomorphize this "God". There's not reason for you to argue with this "God". You have a brain, a voice and a system of collective consciousness... use it.
Truth_seeker

Con

In reality, the heart is stronger than the brain. Your heart determines how you think with your brain. I think you are feeling with your heart rather than your brain, so i am inclined to follow accordingly.

I'm not necessarily seeing the logic here. what does this have to do with life not being worth living when you talk about disobedience and dangers, etc.?
Aerogant

Pro

The heart is reactive, hence it's consisted of electromagnetic waves greater than any area of the human body - the heart is where information is truly received, but how it is received depends on how the brain was built. You listen to your heart, while your brain is feared by you and neglected because it brings you grief; the brain tells us the truth about the reality we live in. You do not want to accept that truth, which is why you only use your heart, which is like only using paint, but having no picture made. It's a mess of colors that constantly overlap each other providing you nowhere. You only react - you don't create. You only become emotional, without any true sense of embrace. You only know how to hold on, not let go. You're still using the primitive part of your brain by not heeding the practical part; where in facts, evidence, objectivity, analysis, assessments, sensibility, duality, unbiased, inconsequential, and so on, exist.

All of the above can be validated by simply going back to the point that you took my wall of thoughts and turned it into a premature session with your anger and emotional drama, which has nothing to do with how we live in fear in life more than death. This is not about you or your God - this is about actual life, and only life. So do not think that you can get away with debating with your heart, not your brain. It doesn't work with me; I was raised by a mother that is as angry and god-riddled as you are... I know your issues through and through. You will not taint the work, passion and effort I'd put into this debate with your irrelevant feelings.

Drop the god. Drop the feelings. Drop the angst. Drop the reactions. Use your brain, and go back to my first post. Look at the points I made with your brain, not your heart that is guided very little by a brain that hasn't made it to adulthood due to being subjected to a lifetime of dwelling and emotional reactions that lead it nowhere.

Frankly, nobody cares about your transient feelings. We're big brains on here - we are here to fight for a real cause and point out the real massive issues in the world. We're not here to throw tantrums about trivial matters, like what you are doing in my debate I put a lot of time and years to write as coherently as I did.

Until you write a cohesive response, I shall pin this on you: "Can't make sense? Make noise." When you finally use your brain to draw real analysis based on the entirety of this Universe, not this small world of consciousness that exists solely because of the entirety of this Universe, I will remove the pin. Until then, I will not be tolerating another human being that doesn't understand how life works as the ocean as per the air pockets in the sea. Life is all about popping air pockets and reuniting the entire sea. Your own air pocket of a reality is only a weakness, friend. Learn how to bring the whole world in, not just this and that.
Truth_seeker

Con

lol, idk what we're debating anymore...
Aerogant

Pro

That's because you never debated; you vented.
Truth_seeker

Con

I can't see how this all relates to fearing death more than life?
Aerogant

Pro

If you do not fear child sex rings, corrupt bodies, politics, trolls, psychopaths, idiots in a world where in death, despair and darkness is advocated by the very actions of above, then you are not a human being; you are not listening; you are not existing.
Truth_seeker

Con

Ok? Well I have courage to overcome them
Posted by NiamC 2 years ago
NiamC
Longest opening round EVER...
Posted by NiamC 2 years ago
NiamC
Longest opening round EVER...
Posted by Blade-of-Truth 2 years ago
Blade-of-Truth
Beautiful opening quote :)
Vote Placed by Preston 2 years ago
Preston
AerogantTruth_seekerTied
Reasons for voting decision: Pro goes off course and skews debate, he loses arguments and conduct due to it.
Vote Placed by Romanii 2 years ago
Romanii
AerogantTruth_seekerTied
Reasons for voting decision: Con's R3 and R5 sounded like a concession...