AbylayKZMZ
dragon_slayer489

Life without technology

Started: 9/24/2013 Category: Technology

AbylayKZMZ

Con

From my point of view nowadays life without any kind of technologies would make our life more difficult. It helps us in every field of the work, but also it may harm our health.
dragon_slayer489

Pro

Hello and i accept this debate
And by technonlgy do u mean firearms to
AbylayKZMZ

Con

Hello, No I meant modern technologies at all. Because some people think that life without technologies would be easier as it was in previous centuries, but I take another vision on this matter... and I think that most of people will agree with me. Because of technological machines people are getting help in every sector. Cars and bikes are helping people to reach anywhere quickly. Airplane and superfast trains have been reduced distance between cities and countries. Computer and internet are providing information in simplest way also it has changed the way of communication. Now people are doing video conferencing and chatting to communicate with their friends and family used communication technology.
I take the view that the main advantage of technology is probably that it gives access to the information quickly and easily...
dragon_slayer489

Pro

dragon_slayer489 forfeited this round.
AbylayKZMZ

Con

AbylayKZMZ forfeited this round.
dragon_slayer489

Pro

Sorry for my round forfeit had some family problems
As i will continue life without technology would be pretty easy life.
Many people did not have many hard ships in there life in the late 1900.
People in the late to early 1850 had a very easy life they would eat sleep farm ( if they had one )
As one fact you brought upon was bikes and cars as a fact there ware horse and buggies and bikes back then
http://www.machine-history.com...
http://www.northwesthistoryexpress.com...
This will be my only statement and i would like a rematch later when i don't have family problems