gabe17
Death_note_L

Light Yagami Became a Shinigami

gabe17

Pro

Light yagami has become a shinigami. If one were to watch the director's cut of Death Note you would find thatRyuk was talking to to the shinigami as if he were Light yagami. Also Ryuk did state the the user of the death note would neither go to heaven or hell
Death_note_L

Con

I first would like to thank my opponent for making a debate on this topic.

Okay, yes its true that who ever uses the death note can either go to heaven or hell, but you go to MU (nothingness).

Ryuk and the other shinigami live in the shinigami realm, a completely different place than MU.

Ryuk talk to everyone the same like light so he could just be talking to a random shinigami.

so for now I wait for a response! :)
gabe17

Pro

thankyou for participating with me in this debate.

now in the director's cut Ryuk Said as he was telling the story "you were not a god you were just" then the shinigami leaves and as he leaves Ryuk says " you should go to the world of the living, you'll have alot of fun experiancing what i have experianced, isn't that right Light" now clearly im a reasonable guy at first I thought maybe he's not referring to Light. But the shinigami left right when Ryuk said he was'nt a god. and the way Ryuk was talking to the shinigami in the end sounded as alot like as if he were talking to Light Yagami himself. I'll wait for my opponents response and im sure my oppnent is cookin up something good ;)
Death_note_L

Con

I have found the the director's cut of death note, what I think was ryuk was talking to himself.

while looking at light yagami's name in his death note he said " you were not god, you were just..." and stops to see if

the shinigami was still there (maybe because he was rambling on like an old man).

but he left to drop a death note into the human world, like ryuk did.

ryuk said " and you get to see something you wont forget for the rest of your life", then he looks into the clouds as if light was looking down on him, " am I right, light?" that's what I think.

so I will leave it there, and wait for a good argument! :P
gabe17

Pro

well then thankyou for the correction on what exactly Ryuk said and the debate but my bad that its been rather short!!!lol Well then my friend i officially concede defeat to you!!!!! You've won!!!!!! I look foward to debating you in the future. You were very respectable,kind, and you weren't a jackass!!!! Thanks dude!!!
Death_note_L

Con

it seems you have lost, in a way that light himself would be proud of. our battle of wits ended and it looks like I came out top...

or you have one trick up your sleeve like light. we still have 2 rounds left, you can find some evidence until then.

you seemed determined in the beginning, you can do better than this! :P
gabe17

Pro

gabe17 forfeited this round.
Death_note_L

Con

my previous argument still stands
gabe17

Pro

gabe17 forfeited this round.
Death_note_L

Con

Death_note_L forfeited this round.
Posted by Death_note_L 8 years ago
Death_note_L
light should have gotten mikimi to tear out a page of the death note for the meeting to ensure that nothing can be tampered with
Posted by sgtsledge 8 years ago
sgtsledge
WooHoo a debate about Death Note. You guys should debate on what plan light should have had to defeat near.
Posted by Death_note_L 8 years ago
Death_note_L
LOL I found it
the shinigami looks like Matt!
Posted by Death_note_L 8 years ago
Death_note_L
******* I can't find the directors cut that you are talking about. *******
Posted by Death_note_L 8 years ago
Death_note_L
I cant find the directors cut of the sene you are descripeing
Vote Placed by gabe17 7 years ago
gabe17
gabe17Death_note_LTied