Pink200
PowerPikachu21

Like a boy.

Pink200 has forfeited round #2.
Updated: 1 month ago Status: Debating Period

Pink200

Pro

Have u ever liked a boy and he didn't like u so now do u still i boy at home or at school or where ever u see them . Vote I'm want to hear what u think and comment I want to hear what u have to say
PowerPikachu21

Con

We all love someone, whether it be a friend, or family member. If you love that which despises you, then you are insane. Seek to love only which seeks to love you back. To attempt to make friends with Darkrai would only result in nightmares. Cresselia is the better option, for it only gives wonderous dreams.
Posted by PowerPikachu21 1 month ago
PowerPikachu21
PS I am male, and straight.