harist123
Limp-shrimp

Lil wayne is a lyrical genius

harist123

Pro

Lil wayne is a musical and lyrical genius but lots of peoplr give him hate. I don't see why this is and I would like to debate against someone who is one of the wayne or minaj haters.
Limp-shrimp

Con

In order for the PRO to prove his point, he has to demonstrably prove that Lil Wayne posesses exceptional musical or lyrical talent. The definition of "Genius" is: "Exceptional intellectual or creative power or other natural ability.
A person who is exceptionally intelligent or creative, either generally or in some particular respect: "musical genius"."

The CON wins the arguement if he can prove that Lil Wayne has not demonstrated enough musical talent to (subjectively within the audiences judgement) be worthy of being deemed "exceptional"

Point 1: Lil Wayne does not posess exceptional musical talent because he can only play the guitar, and even with that he is absolutely terrible.

Lil Wayne: http://m.youtube.com...

Compare that to any of the following solos as performed by some guy on Youtube: http://m.youtube.com...

Point 2: Lil Wayne's lyrics are completely derivative based on the elements and tropes already present in his musical genre. I challenge the PRO to provide any segment of lyric that offers exceptional insight into the human condition.

I welcome any arguements that the PRO wishes to attempt.
harist123

Pro

harist123 forfeited this round.
Limp-shrimp

Con

Since my opponent has refused to respond against my assertions, I am forced to conclude that he has seen the objective truth of my words and is conceding that he has lost this debate.
harist123

Pro

harist123 forfeited this round.
Limp-shrimp

Con

My opponent continues to forfeit his rounds...
Posted by ararmer1919 4 years ago
ararmer1919
Lil Wayne was the reason I stopped listing to rap. He absolutely ruined that entire genera of music for me.
Posted by Duncan 4 years ago
Duncan
Is this a joke? This sounds like a troll debate.