jh10
GreenGavGiraffe

Lionel Messi has been way better in his soccer career compared to Ronaldo's

Started: 3/28/2015 Category: Sports

jh10

Pro

Honestly, I think that Messi has been far more outstanding in his career than Ronaldo's. Ronaldo is just a show-off and he just works on his kick. Messi has won 4 Ballon D'ors in a row and Pele said that Messi was better than Ronaldo. Messi does things iwth style while getting it done.
GreenGavGiraffe

Con

Ronaldo won the Champions League, Copa Del Rey, European Golden Shoe, and the Ballon d'Or trophy all in 2013/2014 and Ronaldo also got the Club World Cup, the UEFA Super Cup, and the Ballon d'Or so far this year. With these kinds of awards and trophies, Ronaldo is by far the best. Ronaldo also was on Manchester United when he was younger and Real Madrid spent $132 million just to get him on their team. Ronaldo is also better because of how the general population sees him. The Ronaldo cleats cost around $350 if you would like to buy a pair. Messi's shoes come no where close. That means that Ronaldo is worth more and that infers that he is better.

Now I will refute what the other side of this debate said. The proposition side of this debate also said that Ronaldo was a showoff, but at the end of his speech he said Messi does everything with style. Isn't that contradicting himself? Doesn't that mean Messi is showing off with his "style"? Ronaldo is not a showoff. Ronaldo is less of a showoff than Messi is. Messi goes on tons of sports commercials and tries to be the best. The proposition also said that Ronaldo works only on his kick, but at least Ronaldo is working on something. Messi only works on tricks which don't even help him in the game. The proposition also said that Pele said that Messi was better, but this is extremely biased. That is only one person. Thousands of people think Ronaldo is better including me. Ronaldo is better. It is that simple. No one can't beat him. Not even Messi. Ronaldo wins soccer games and I win debates. These two facts mean you and Messi lose. GO RONALDO!!!!
jh10

Pro

jh10 forfeited this round.
GreenGavGiraffe

Con

My opponent has forfeited. He obviously can not come up with anything other than his own opinion on the topic. Since I am a nice and generous debater, I won't give any new information. I will make it fair and even enough to give him a chance. If he fails to even continue this debate, I will have already won this debate easily. We will wait and see. I hope he responds. If he fails to respond, voters should be able to tell who won. ^_^
jh10

Pro

jh10 forfeited this round.
GreenGavGiraffe

Con

GreenGavGiraffe forfeited this round.
Posted by Sanchez_5367 1 year ago
Sanchez_5367
Cristiano Ronaldo is the best and everyone knows that for a fact.