DATXDUDE
hellojohn

Liquid soap is of higher quality than solid soap

DATXDUDE

Pro

1. Wet soap is quicker to use than dry soap. Dry soap requires you to scratch at it, which takes longer to do. Wet soap only requires you to squeeze it out of the bottle, which is must faster.

2. Scratching at dry soap can damage your fingernails, or get soap under them, and this is very unpleasant.
hellojohn

Con

I will be arguing that solid soap is much better than liquid soap.
DATXDUDE

Pro

So refute my claims.
hellojohn

Con

Why should I, you ungrateful ape? If your IQ was anything above 80 you may already realise your demise. But, of course, that isn't the case. You fool. Attempting to initiate a debate on soap. Soap. Just let that sink into your shallow mind for a moment. Shouldn't take long.

You're weak. And the worst part is, you know it.
DATXDUDE

Pro

Ok, have fun losing this debate then.
hellojohn

Con

You mean like the way you had fun losing your cock? I'm sure you giggled when they made the transfer. Surely, no straight male would initiate this kind of debate. You must have been troubled about your sexuality somewhere down the road. Just take your curious little obsessions somewhere else. No one here wants to know about your strange soap fantasies.

And now, for the twist finale. Are you ready DATXDUDE? You ready? Okay, here it goes.
I am Masterdrave. Hellojohn and Masterdrave are one. It's me you fools!
IT'S MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.
Posted by debate-master1 1 year ago
debate-master1
RFD

Con did not do anything but just making the case rude and not having a debate. When Pro had wrote an argument, he did not write any and just not rebutted, and also he just made the opponent waste his time.
Posted by DATXDUDE 1 year ago
DATXDUDE
hellojohn I luv u bby:)
Posted by DATXDUDE 1 year ago
DATXDUDE
Some solid soap is hard to wash. Even when you do, you just waste more time.
Posted by Fudge_Packer 1 year ago
Fudge_Packer
Shaving 3 seconds on hand washing sounds like a real priority.

And yeah, what the hell kind of soap requires digging your nails into it?
Posted by Stensson 1 year ago
Stensson
Do people actually scratch soap? Never heard of it before..