asasas
Juris

Littering is immoral

Juris

asasas

Pro

I do not understand people that litter on the streets. Whether you live in a city or in a village, it is a place where you live in, don't you want to live a clean place? If you litter and you friends litters, little children see how you throw away on the street, they take example from you, then you do not notice how half of people that live on you street litter and you live on a dirrty street. Government makes litter bins almost on every street and not even one as I have noticed, it should not be a problem for people to throw away dirt in the bin but why still many people do not think that it is a bad thing and do it anyway?
Juris

Con

Mr. debater, you should explain to us why littering is immoral. You should prove it. The argument you presented does not show the relationship between the two.

Not because it is not good that is already immoral. The question: Is the gravity of littering enough to consider it immoral?

To make it clear, I throw my garbage at the proper places. Also, I believe that littering is not good, but is it immoral? I don’t think so.

Further, I am not here to prove that littering will benefit the society, but I am here to state that littering is not an immoral act, but an amoral act.

Amoral- means being neither moral nor immoral.

Thanks!

asasas

Pro

asasas forfeited this round.
asasas

Pro

asasas forfeited this round.
Juris

Con

Well, anyway thanks..") please vote
Posted by SWhite 3 years ago
SWhite
Become informed about littering. Immerse yourself in information about this anti-social, gateway crime. It is unprincipled, yes, illegal, yes. Immoral? Being educated and mindful, having awareness constantly hitting you in the face by way of dialogue and articulated societal disapproval leads to non-littering. I do not see the behavior as a problem of morals as much as one of mindlessness. Again, become informed in your discussions about littering. Visit the News Reel at http://www.litterpreventionprogram.com...
Vote Placed by bsh1 3 years ago
bsh1
asasasJurisTied
Vote Placed by Tulbakra 3 years ago
Tulbakra
asasasJurisTied
Reasons for voting decision: Of course it is immoral, sad to see pro forfeit.