debate339
DJ-R3mix

Live bullying vs Online bullying (which is worse) pro= live con= online

debate339

Pro

First round is for acceptance
round 1 acceptance
round 2 arguments
round 3 rebuttals
round 4 conclusion

No trolling, cursing, plagiarism,or stealing material
breaking rules results in forfeit of all 7 points
DJ-R3mix

Con

Deal, I accept
debate339

Pro

Online bullying is bad, like all forms, but live bullies don't just post spam on your FB or texts or email, they attack your mentally and physically in person in front of the whole school or youth group.

Online bullies have access to many resources from which to attack, yes, but eventually they form a pattern in which you can either counter attack or defend. Live bullies on the other hand, can attack at random and embarrass you in front of your friends and peers. Unlike online bullies you will never see it coming as it is entirely based on the whims of the victor.

I await your argument (no rebuttals)
DJ-R3mix

Con

Even though that live bullying is a threat to the teenagers of the modern world, you still have the ability to walk away from it. Online bullying, you can't just walk away from, plus it's on the internet until the owner takes it away. Live bullying, people will forget in a week or two. Therefore, I believe that online bullying is the worst.
debate339

Pro

Ok since round 3 is for rebuttals i shall begin with your statement "Even though that live bullying is a threat to the teenagers of the modern world, you still have the ability to walk away from it.'

The problem is, in a lot of places you cannot walk away from it. See: http://abcnews.go.com...

By saying that "it's on the internet until the owner takes it away" you have proven my point that its easy to get rid of online bullying. I await your rebuttal.
DJ-R3mix

Con

Well, online bullying is worse. Having gone through both, I would have to say that online is worse.

And yes, you can walk away from live bullying.

Therefore, I believe that online bullying is worse.
debate339

Pro

Apparently my opponent failed to read the article i gave as a source therefor he didn't know that the kid had died in the hospital in response to an induced coma used to increase his survival rate, but to no avail he died of the injurys placed upon him by the bully.

I have proven that there are some situations in which you cannot walk away. I rest my case.
DJ-R3mix

Con

Well, I have to agree with Con, since I was away for the weekend and only had 9 minutes to do the debate.