Sezin_Deniz
Swagmasterpoopoo

Living in a city is better than living in a country

Swagmasterpoopoo
Started: 3/19/2014 Category: Places-Travel

Sezin_Deniz

Pro

A lot of people are thinking that living in a city is better than living in a country. I think so like this too, because cities have got more possibilities . In a city can everyone doing everything what they want. On the other hand you can find everything in a city. For example , in a city you can find a taxi at midnight. But unfortunately you can't do this in a country. But besides some people are thinking that the cities so noisy and technological are.They are saying that the cities haven't got enough peace or green channels. I think they are right too. In conclusion I think still like that living in a city is better than living in country. Maybe it has got some disadventages but it is better.
Swagmasterpoopoo

Con

Rebuttal

"They are saying that the cities haven't got enough peace or green channels. I think they are right too"

Pro just argued against myself, therefore supporting my side of this debate.

Arguments

This is a subjective motion, since it depends on the person. I will be providing some examples of why a person may prefer to live in the country rather than the city. If I can prove that the country is better than the city for at least one person, then I have fulfilled my burden of proof.

Farmers

They need a farm. Farms can`t be in the city, therefore they would prefer the country.

The Great Outdoors

Less pollution in the country. More open space. More animals usually. If someone likes these things, they will enjoy living in the country.
Sezin_Deniz

Pro

Sezin_Deniz forfeited this round.
Swagmasterpoopoo

Con

Unfortunately, Pro forfeited his second round. Hopefully, Pro returns for the final round.

Arguments

Farmers

I am going to expand this point in this round. I will elaborate on my second point in the last round.

BoP for me is to prove that living in the country can be better than living in the city for some people.

Example: farmers would find living in the country better than living in the city. Farmers have to tend to their farms and support their family. Farms require lots of space, fertile lands, and good air quality. The country usually has all these things. It would be inconvenient for a farmer to live in the city, then have to travel all the way back to the farm. They would much prefer to live in the country close to their farm.

Sezin_Deniz

Pro

Sezin_Deniz forfeited this round.
Swagmasterpoopoo

Con

Vote Con since Pro forfeited 2/3 rounds. I will not even bother to post new arguments so I will simply extend my farmer argument from last round.

I have fulfilled my burden of proof by showing that some people may prefer lving in the country than in the city(i.e farmers).

Vote Con! Thank you!

SWAG
Posted by Devinflynn 2 years ago
Devinflynn
I believe that cities are better to live in because you'll always be occupied by something different and they're just full of excitement and life all the time and they include many attractions and places to go see and do activities.
Posted by Gordontrek 2 years ago
Gordontrek
Cities are cool but they're not for me. Too many cars and asphalt, and not enough trees and grass. I enjoy visiting big cities every now and then but I would go nuts if I had to deal with all those people every day, or didn't have my 2 1/2 acre lawn to maintain every summer and play baseball in. I'll stick with the Heart of Dixie if you don't mind...
Posted by SONOFGOD2013 2 years ago
SONOFGOD2013
Ok I'll stop
Posted by SONOFGOD2013 2 years ago
SONOFGOD2013
Dude I'm just asking what assumption. Cause I seriously don't know what assumption that I said that was offensive.
Posted by SONOFGOD2013 2 years ago
SONOFGOD2013
What assumption?
Posted by SONOFGOD2013 2 years ago
SONOFGOD2013
That's kind of rude. Don't you think.
Posted by SONOFGOD2013 2 years ago
SONOFGOD2013
Hey swagmaster what is swag?
Posted by Swagmasterpoopoo 2 years ago
Swagmasterpoopoo
i made a typo. the sentence "Pro just argued against myself, therefore supporting my side of this debate" should say himself instead of myself
Posted by The_Scapegoat_bleats 2 years ago
The_Scapegoat_bleats
Last time I checked, every city was in a country.
You might want to change that to "the countryside".
Vote Placed by Xerge 2 years ago
Xerge
Sezin_DenizSwagmasterpoopooTied
Reasons for voting decision: Forfeit