PowerPikachu21
Stardestroyer484

Lizard People do not exist

PowerPikachu21

PowerPikachu21

Pro

I believe the Lizard People conspiracy is false.

Definitions:

Lizard People: They supposedly have the ability to shape shift, and are ruling us, or planning to anyways.

Rules:

1. No more than 1 forfeit, or you automatically lose.
2. No insulting, kritiks, semantics, or trolling.
3. If you make a point, keep to it unless you concede said point, or it will be dropped.
4. Both sides will take the matter seriously. "Believe meh, they exist and will keel u!" will not be accepted as an argument.
5. Burden of Proof is shared between Pro and Con.
6. Any violation of the rules or round layout will count as a loss, and all points go to the opponent (If Con violates the rules, Pro wins. Pro violates the rules, Con wins.)

Pro's burden: Pro must show why it isn't reasonable to assume the Lizard People exist.

Con's burden: Con must show evidence, by any means nessicary, to prove the Lizard People do exist.

Rounds:

Round 1; Con accepts the challenge. If he/she presents an argument, or website, this violates #6 of the rules.

Round 2; Pro presents why we aren't run by the Lizard Men. Con will present his/her argument, as well as a rebuttal if he/she wishes.

Round 3 and 4; Rebuttals and Defenses by Pro and Con.

Round 5; We summarize the arguments from Pro and Con, and see if there's anything to note.

And with that, who will accept?
Stardestroyer484

Con

I personally think that there is a very very slight possibility that there is but just think about how much the government is keeping from us and also we have seen probably only 1% of the universe and if this were real it would be pretty cool
PowerPikachu21

Pro

I welcome Stardestroyer484 to this site, and this debate. I will start my arguments now.

Argument:

Point 1: No evidence is present.

This is a little weak of a point, but, none-the-less, I'm using it. There is no evidence (that I know of) suggesting these Reptilians (as I'll call them for the rest of the debate) do exist. I would like to see some from Con; evidence saying we are ruled by these beings.

Point 2: Why are we not enslaved right now?

This one is my main concern. The Reptilians want power, they had power 30,000+ years ago. According to David Icke, they bred with human females many years ago. "They created a 2nd breeding program 30,000 years ago", says Icke [Source 1]. So why aren't we enslaved right now? In fact, 30,000+ years ago, they started breeding. So shouldn't the majority of our population be Reptilian?

I'll leave it off right there, since I have no further logic to suggest they probably don't exist. Let's hear what Con has to say, shall we?
Stardestroyer484

Con

Stardestroyer484 forfeited this round.
PowerPikachu21

Pro

Well... I think Con left this site before I even posted my round 2 argument. If Con comes back, he can give his argument in round 3. Once Con forfeits round 3, I automatically win, because the rules.
Stardestroyer484

Con

Stardestroyer484 forfeited this round.
PowerPikachu21

Pro

Also, a very slight possibility of something existing does not mean that something exists for a fact, only that it *might* exist. Vote the yellow thunder mouse!
Stardestroyer484

Con

Stardestroyer484 forfeited this round.
PowerPikachu21

Pro

Challenge me to a debate if you think the Lizard Illuminati exists.
Stardestroyer484

Con

Stardestroyer484 forfeited this round.
Posted by zeyadahmed 1 year ago
zeyadahmed
Note that human beings has a part of their brain known as the reptilian brain , It's responsible for the barbarian , aggressive-ish actions that humans think of, Since the elite whom are satanic, seems to think using that brain , which led to some people spread the theory in wrong way as if they were actually physically lizards.
Posted by wipefeetnmat 1 year ago
wipefeetnmat
Reptilians do not exist. They are just a lie we Nazis spread to keep your minds off of the truth.
Posted by Progressive_Education 1 year ago
Progressive_Education
I'm rooting for you PowerPikachu21!
Posted by Dave.Carter 1 year ago
Dave.Carter
It isn't possible to give hard evidence for the reptilians. The way that it has probably been explained to you is not how it actually is. They are the 'Son's of the Viper'. They are human offspring from the seed of the Serpent and Eve in the Garden of Eden that bought forth Cain. The Canaanites with the Fallen Angels. bought forth the Nephilim. This is their genetic heritage.
The ruling elite are Satanic. Not only are they practising Satanist but they are the biological offspring of the Serpent and the Fallen Angles. These few ruling families only marry each other and have remained in power since the Global reign of Nimrod. From the Middle East to Egypt, Greece, Rome, and now London. The power has been held by the same Few Satanic families throughout time and these are the 'reptilians' that you speak of.
Vote Placed by U.n 1 year ago
U.n
PowerPikachu21Stardestroyer484Tied
Reasons for voting decision: Con forfeited many turns.
Vote Placed by lannan13 1 year ago
lannan13
PowerPikachu21Stardestroyer484Tied
Reasons for voting decision: Forfeiture