leojm
IwinYoulose333

Llama would win against a coyote in a fight.

IwinYoulose333

leojm

Pro

Accept and have fun
IwinYoulose333

Con

I assume the first round is acceptance and the next two will be arguments. The last one could be an argument and a conclusion, but that is for my opponent to decide. In other words I accept the argument.
leojm

Pro

OK, first of all thank you for debating on this subject with me. Now the rules go that there cannot be profanity, you need to have fun with it and good luck. (also you don't need research or anything just go from your perspective.) llamas would beat a coyote in a fight because they can kick and trample on the coyote. The coyote will be a goner. They have been using llamas for centuries to protect the sheep, goats, horses, and etc.
IwinYoulose333

Con

I will begin my argument with my opponent's point that lamas would trample a coyote. However, due to the power and ferocity of the mandibles and speed of a coyote a lama would lose. For example, say a lama was charged buy a coyote. As all animals do it has a fight or flight instinct. Assuming it would fight, (my argument would be pointless if he ran) it is true it would probably try to trample the coyote. However, if the coyote could bite or wound even one of the lama's skinny legs it would limp and would not be able to walk. Then the coyote could use it's powerful jaws to attack the underside of the lama and spill its intestines all over the ground.

Back to my opponent.
leojm

Pro

That may be true, but the coyote won't have time to react in time, because the llama would kick him so hard in the head he could be shocked, that's how for centuries llamas have been protecting live stock. The coyotes can't beat a llama in a fight. Hooves hurt when you get kicked in the head.
IwinYoulose333

Con

It's true that a kick to the head by a lama would surely knock it out, but by saying that you are assuming that lama's are naturally faster than coyotes. However according to the smartnessofme.com coyotes are faster than lamas and would be able to cripple the lama before he managed to kick the coyote. Therefore the coyote would win.
Posted by Seubs14 4 years ago
Seubs14
Ok, think realistically, which animal is thought of as more of a predator... Obviously the coyote. If I am ever to see a coyote, I would quickly run the other way, however I am perfectly fine being near a harmless llama. The llama may have good defensive abilities but this has only been proven when the llama isn't the intended target because the predators are trying to run through them to the real prey. Coyotes know their way around a fight and also have great speed that would allow them to easily dominate a stupid llama.
Posted by BMS97 4 years ago
BMS97
A llama would kick the living day lights out of a coyote with its hooves of fury and its hard core spitting control.
Posted by IwinYoulose333 4 years ago
IwinYoulose333
I will accept. I like funny interesting debates.
Vote Placed by Nyx999 4 years ago
Nyx999
leojmIwinYoulose333Tied
Reasons for voting decision: Con spelled llama wrong. But both had very convincing arguments.
Vote Placed by Ragnar 4 years ago
Ragnar
leojmIwinYoulose333Tied
Reasons for voting decision: "They have been using llamas for centuries to protect the sheep, goats, horses, and etc." was never countered, and history of this fight happening in the llamas favor is hard to top... As much as it really should have been backed by a source (neither side had sources).
Vote Placed by Anon_Y_Mous 4 years ago
Anon_Y_Mous
leojmIwinYoulose333Tied
Reasons for voting decision: Con gets arguments because they provided several reasons a coyote would win, and countered even one of Pro's points. Con gets sources because they included a source.
Vote Placed by ClassicRobert 4 years ago
ClassicRobert
leojmIwinYoulose333Tied
Reasons for voting decision: Most of these things were tied, but I noticed less grammatical mistakes in leojm's arguments.