CarlosOcano
Lame_Libertarian

Lobo is better than Deadpool

CarlosOcano

Pro

Deadpool is way to Overrated and I think he is very annoying.
Lobo has all of the things of deadpool but he can defenetely neutralize him.
Lame_Libertarian

Con

I'm certainly willing to debate you, but you have posted a pretty biased and uninformed statement. If you care to pose an actual question and spell a couple words right I'll engage.
CarlosOcano

Pro

I am truly sorry for my spelling, English is my second language and I do not know how to change or edit my first argument but I promise you I will try my hardest to make this debate make sense.

Now Let's talk about and Lobo and Deadpool. Both are assassins and mercenaries that will stop at nothing to take the price. Both are Parodies of the counter comics. Lobo is a parody of Wolverine and Deadpool of Deathstroke. Now here are the reasons Lobo is better than Deadpool.

Lobo can stand toe to toe with superman. Lobo has amazing strength and durability, Deadpool is nowhere in strength with Lobo. yeah he has fought Thanos and Hulk but he got shredded. The fact That Deadpool is known to be a comedic character and that is one of the reason he is loved so much is actually kind of strange, Deadpool is funny and has had comical stories, don't get me wrong, but Lobo is not only more brutal and darker he has gone through some very amazing comical stories like when he went one on one with santa claus.

People might argue that Deadpool is better because of the movie coming out and the video game, but in all reality that doesn't really make him better. Lobo can do the things deadpool can but deadpool always gets his butt handed to him, while Lobo is very dangerous and can't be killed. Lobo is so bad and evil that he was banned from the after life.

Lobo has gone against The Mask a character very similar to Deadpool and won. Lobo is superior to Deadpool in any way.
Lame_Libertarian

Con

Lame_Libertarian forfeited this round.
CarlosOcano

Pro

CarlosOcano forfeited this round.
Lame_Libertarian

Con

Lame_Libertarian forfeited this round.
Posted by CarlosOcano 1 year ago
CarlosOcano
im sorry I am still new in this debate site so i do not know how to change the debate topic
Posted by Rami 1 year ago
Rami
Edit that, or I'm going to troll this debate.
Posted by CarlosOcano 1 year ago
CarlosOcano
no lol Lobo from Dc comics
Posted by Rami 1 year ago
Rami
Lobo as in the shovel/axe tool used in World War Z?