YourCommentIsNeverValid
redcenturion42

Locker Searches

YourCommentIsNeverValid

Con

redcenturion42, what if you have a diary of some sort? The teachers read it and find out you like Robert or something. How would you feel if they laughed at you every time you walked by them? What if you have a game and they take it away? You should only be able to search lockers if they have a warrant AND you look suspicious.
redcenturion42

Pro

You know what, your comment is invalid!! Why would you be keeping games in your locker? I find that you have no real reasons to object to locker searches unless you are keeping some type of illegal contraband in your locker. I would hope that you would know better then to keep anything private in your locker. Oh and by the way.... kitties.
YourCommentIsNeverValid

Con

Like I said, if they had a warrant or any sort of suspicion about me, I would let them look inside, I really wouldn't care. So, as that being said, your comment is invalid!
redcenturion42

Pro

redcenturion42 forfeited this round.
YourCommentIsNeverValid

Con

YourCommentIsNeverValid forfeited this round.
redcenturion42

Pro

redcenturion42 forfeited this round.
YourCommentIsNeverValid

Con

redcenturion42

Pro

So as you can see my opponent has changed his mind and come to the pro side. He clearly stated that there should be locker searches . So, um ..... KITTIES.
YourCommentIsNeverValid

Con

redcenturion42

Pro

Well I would like to summarize what exactly I said through this debate. Locker searches are totally legal because the locker belongs to the school. Even if they weren't legal, are you really going to be that selfish? I will except my victory now thank you.