Beyacth
aesopstabili

Logic is unuasable

Beyacth has forfeited round #3.

Beyacth

Pro

Logic is unusable. Why? Because my emotions tell me so. This makes logic unusable, since I feel like it. Oh! But what is that? By you going against my argument, you are defending logic with logic. And in so called "logic", that is circular reasoning? ISNT IT?? HAHAHAHA FIGHT ME BITCH!!! LOGIC IS DEAD AND UNUSABLE AND OBSOLETE
aesopstabili

Con

"Logic is unusable. Why? Because my emotions tell me so. [...] LOGIC IS DEAD AND UNUSABLE AND OBSOLETE"
You provided no evidence for your claim, emotions do not equal fact. Logic can not be obsolete by defintion, but the logical projection can be obsolete, though that is not what the debate is regarding.

"And in so called "logic", that is circular reasoning?"
It's circular reasoning if you assume that your emotions equal fact, thankfully they don't.
Beyacth

Pro

AHA! You are invalidating my argument, which is against logic, by using logic! You are essentially Justifying logic with logic, saying logic is true because logic is true! Circular reasoning fallacy! https://www.youtube.com...

HAHA WHAT ARE YOU GONNA DO NOW!!!! USE MORE LOGIC?! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! SO FUCKkING LAUGhABLE. LOGIC IS SO FUCkKING GAY! OH? WHATS THAT? THIS STATEMENT IS ILLOGICAL? HA! AND YOU CONCLUDED THAT BY USING LOGIC!!!

OHH YOU ARE DONE!
aesopstabili

Con

Pro insults me since he doesn't have a leg to stand on for his argument.

"Justifying logic with logic, saying logic is true because logic is true!"

That's not what I'm saying at all, logic is conducted by the proof at hand. Proof is evidence establishing a fact. Fact is an objective peice of infomation. Thus, logic is more objective than emotions.
Posted by canis 10 months ago
canis
logic can not exist without knowlegde.. With knowlegde you can create the logic..
Posted by Beyacth 10 months ago
Beyacth
I knew i would win this one. Logic is stupid. Pft. Who needs LOGIC? hahahaha