ET61666
Ryder423

Logitech G is a better gaming company than Razer

Started: 10/13/2015 Category: Games

ET61666

Pro

In my opinion, Logitech G is a better gaming company than Razer. Now, I realize that many of you are try hard Razer fans who will beat down any competing company. However, Logitech G has made some excellent products that are hard to beat. For example, the Logitech g502 proteus core mouse is a great mouse that i've used for almost a year now, It's ability to go up to 12000 dpi is no mean feat either. All Razer has ever made is average products that are sponsored by Dell to make them look good. Therefore, in my opinion, Logitech G is simply a better gaming company than Razer.
Ryder423

Con

Yes, I must agree with you on the fact that it is bad the razer is backed by Dell, but that doesn't excuse the many better things razer brings to the table. My first example will be the Razer Naga Mouse. even though your g502 clocks in at 12000 and the naga goes at 8200, the dpi was the only thing you stated was good about this mouse, that and that you've had it for a year now. I could say its "A really good mouse if you aren't a gamer" But if you're trying to pick a fight with a razer fan, then I'm guessing you are a gamer. Secondly, (Still on the naga) It has 12 reprogrammable keys you can use for quick switches for maybe skills in a game, or maybe to cycle through weapons, or you can use them as hotkeys for talking on a microphone. Now let me go to the broader spectrum, lets say as the next example the Razer Orbweaver Chroma Stealth, a gamepad that is used by pro gamers and have made an appearance in the hit web series "Video Game High School", in which every student that plays Field of Fire uses one. (This is not said bluntly in the series because of copyright/ advertisement issues but in behind the stage they say they are all razer products they use. What my argument is circling about is that as a gamer (And that this debate is in the game section of this website) I have shown that Razer products have better, most respected, and more unique uses then logitech. I'm not saying that logitech is bad, I'm just saying that razer is better for a gamer.
ET61666

Pro

ET61666 forfeited this round.
Ryder423

Con

Ryder423 forfeited this round.
ET61666

Pro

ET61666 forfeited this round.
Ryder423

Con

Ryder423 forfeited this round.