Max.Wallace
z1

Lok at what your Dr. drives., Where they live, what their wife wears.

z1

Max.Wallace

Pro

Generally speaking, one would have to suppose that a Dr. with an expensive car, an expensive estate, and a wife dolled up in gold and diamonds, is not as concerned about ye, as they are theyselves. Yet, .gov holds they up as heroes worthy of legal confiscation of your earnings to support their lifestyle.

C'mon doc dick, bring it!
z1

Con

I not one hundred percent sure what this is about so I will go over two different points.

The first point I will go over, is that it is not good to stalk your doctor. Stalking in general is weird.

The second point I will go over is that not all doctors are rich. Their are some awesome nonprofit doctors that help people everyday. Their are also doctors in Hadi and other places helping with people in need their. Also, doctors that live in the US work very hard. They work even more in collage.
Max.Wallace

Pro

I would not suggest stalking any person, but thank you for the cautioning. Observing any tax subsidized profession should not be considered stalking.

Most Dr.s are not likely rich because of the huge debt that they owe to the institution that gave them their power.
z1

Con

Yes, most doctors are not extremely rich due to paying off debts. Although once they pay off their debts and have gone through all that hard work, they should be able to have a little extra cash.
Max.Wallace

Pro

Why?
Because so many folks are so healthy due to the Dr.'s teachers?
So healthy that the .gov must take control of peoples health?

Why do THEY deserve extra cash in this world of ill health ruled by commies and cappies?

Please elaborate.
z1

Con

They deserve some extra cash because of their hard work in school, and even their hard work at their job. If doctors didn't get payed as well, then doctors would probably be in debt by student loans, and also the quality of good doctors would go down. People that are doctors help us, a lot. They help through medicines, cures, and much more.

Posted by Max.Wallace 2 years ago
Max.Wallace
The slippery slope is upon us all as health care, guffaw, is mandated for they to retain their riches.
Posted by Max.Wallace 2 years ago
Max.Wallace
Doctors, under Obamacare, help themselves to more of WE's paycheck.
Posted by z1 2 years ago
z1
Darn it max I should've known it was you who made this debate lol. Don't forfeit though lol
Posted by Max.Wallace 2 years ago
Max.Wallace
please define XD, if you wish to .
Posted by z1 2 years ago
z1
I'm no doctor. I don't know XD
Posted by Max.Wallace 2 years ago
Max.Wallace
It may be possible, likely even , to surmise thru diligent studies, that more folks die in the care of Dr's, then anywhere else. What do you think Doc?
Posted by Max.Wallace 2 years ago
Max.Wallace
I would suggest that no one stalk anyone, only observe when possible within the confines of reasonable intellect without being a stalker. However, the higher percentage of your income the Dr. commands you to pay them, the deeper an reasonable person should dig for the facts about their Doc.
Posted by Max.Wallace 2 years ago
Max.Wallace
I command no one, only your government commands, or your religion.
Posted by WillRiley 2 years ago
WillRiley
lol
Posted by Wylted 2 years ago
Wylted
Why is pro commanding us to stalk our doctor?
Vote Placed by Blade-of-Truth 2 years ago
Blade-of-Truth
Max.Wallacez1Tied
Reasons for voting decision: Conduct - Tie. Both had proper conduct throughout. S&G - Tie. Both had several spelling and grammar issues throughout, thus this balanced out to a tie. Arguments - Con. This was a pretty back n forth discussion, and amounted to Pro posing a challenge to con which was for Con to answer why doctors get so much money. Con answered that question in the final round. Con completed his duty assigned to him by Pro, and thus wins. Sources - Tie. Neither utilized sources in this debate.