dakotablood09
Ozzyhead

Lone survivor is better than American Sniper

Started: 2/6/2015 Category: Movies

dakotablood09

Con

American Sniper is a better American movie showing what our troops do and go over seas and it has better action and suspense than lone survivor.
Ozzyhead

Pro

I am probably biased towards Lone Survivor because my cousin was in that movie but I believe it's a better film
dakotablood09

Con

I see ur point since a relative was in that movie, but honestly American Sniper has more emotion and action. Honestly i want u to tel me, if ur cousin wasnt in that movie, which one would u pick.
Ozzyhead

Pro

I would probably still pick Lone Survivor. I had more emotions with that. That movie gets us attached to many people, most of them end up dead. The character who was the Lone Survivor saw his rescue Chopper (my cousin played the pilot of that helicopter) blow up. I felt a lot of suspense at the top of that film when the radios went dead. I also felt conflicted when they ran in to the herders like the characters. I wondered if it would be right to kill them. I do appreciate both films though. Both have inaccuracies for dramatic purposes but they are great films
dakotablood09

Con

I agree with what ur saying a little bit, but American Sniper (in my opinion) has a lot more emotion towards the end and it probably reached a lot more hearts in the whole movie than originally.
Ozzyhead

Pro

I find American Sniper to be a good, emotional film, and given recent events, it's given a more emotional feel, however, I think recent events help that. I do believe that Lone Survivor was a slight bit better, though. It kept me at the edge of my seat the entire time and made some people around me cry a lot more than in American Sniper. I do not take anything away from either film though
Posted by Centurion657 2 years ago
Centurion657
This debate is pointless, both were close friends and both suffered in brutal conditions, they are brothers in arms, not brothers in competition. Both receiving the same training.
Posted by A.Starr 2 years ago
A.Starr
American Sniper was better than Lone Survivor in many ways
Posted by 16kadams 2 years ago
16kadams
ooo this is a tough one