Dhenderson0870
Yummy72

Long Hair, or Short Hair?

Started: 5/2/2016 Category: Fashion

Dhenderson0870

Pro

Long hair is way better. Check this lions mane! The chicks dig it big time, they all want to touch these luxurious locks! Short hair is so plain, you cant do anything fun with it! There is only one style of short hair- Short! Choose long hair for stylish options and hot babes attention
Yummy72

Con

Although, short hair does not get caught in things especially if someone puts gum in long hair, that is quite a mess. Plus it"7; more to take care of. And yes you can style with short even so, I do know what you mean short hair is just less work.
Dhenderson0870

Pro

Maybe you have to wash it every day, but I've had long hair for years and I have never gotten gum in it- only the hands of interested ladies. Plus, It covers the back of your neck and keeps you from getting sun burnt when its hot out! Skin protection, no sunblock required.
Yummy72

Con

Yes and while I did have decently long hair a while back for some time, not only was it strenuous but, it did not look all that great or at least to these "ladies" you"1;e talking about
Dhenderson0870

Pro

Dhenderson0870 forfeited this round.
Yummy72

Con

Yummy72 forfeited this round.
Posted by Reigon 1 year ago
Reigon
Imo it's all personal preference. I use to have longish hair as a guy, but it eventually became too much of a nuisance so I just cut it short now (note I started using wax for short hair.)
Posted by johnlubba 1 year ago
johnlubba
I'm leaning towards short hair here.