Mikegj1077
Conspicuous_Conservative

Look at me. I'm the real deal!

Con Tied Pro

Mikegj1077

Con

This guy is a sanctimonious a-hole. Not a real conservative. Look at that stupid photo he posted.

Go Browns

Go Browns

Pittsburg sucks

Pittsburg suchs

Go Browns

Go Browns
Conspicuous_Conservative

Pro

First of all I will start by stating that you must be the most immature middle age person I have ever came into contact with. I would expect this type of name calling from someone in elementary school but not from someone that is old enough to be my grandparent. I am going to disagree with you on two main points and I unlike you with maintain my dignity and take the moral high ground because my
grandparents and my parents have taught me to respect my elders.

In reguards to your Browns statement I find that laughable from a team so historically bad that there fans became famous for wearing paper bags on their head, infact the closest your team has came to a superbowl is when the expasion Ravens won in 2000.

In reguards to me being conservative or not I would like for you to let me know what I am doing wrong I am in the NRA I serve in the arm forces Army specialist about to be deployed to Afgahnistan and I support the only true conservative candidate Fred Thompson. You are supporting a Candidate that has let more convicts out of jail then the three previous Governors. He is a lame populist that is nearly as liberal as John McCain.

I would feel bad that you have such ill will towards me but you are a petty human being and it is people like you that liberals blame conservatives for being por excuses for humans.

Sincerely,
SPC Rautert Fred
US Army
Mikegj1077

Con

I've calmed down now.

Your composure under fire is impressive.

We have not had any winning teams in this city in a long time, so I got carried away.
Conspicuous_Conservative

Pro

Composed under fire? You call that sophmoreric attempt at criticism fire? If that is your idea of an attack trust me ill be fine. I still do not understand the meaning or intentions behind this pointless debate.

Your excuse for slander is based upon the fact that you have not had a winning team in years. That seems to be a strange excuse especially in another debate you predict the Browns going to the super bowl. Browns won't go to the superbowl let alone make the playoffs if they can't beat the Steelers. The Cavaliers made the NBA finals last year and the Indians made the playoffs last season so your excuse of bad teams making you cranky is frankly sad. My teams are the Oakland A's for baseball who missed the playoffs finishing in third in division, the Sacramento Kings who where amoung the worst in the league and I am a Chiefs fan and they could bearly beat a junior varsity high school squad on their best day yet I am not making personal attacks on strangers so if the bothers you that much I suggest either eliminating sports or finding a new habit before your hate consumes your health.

I actual read your profile after answering your first attempt you call a round. You are not even a conservative, I would call you a republicrat at best your for abortion according to your profile and more importantly you are in favor of the sicker variety of abortion that is late term. It is not my place to judge your preferences because they are your ideas, but when you make blanketed statements about an individuals believes with no grounds I am entitled to point out your mistakes.

I will give you one more round to make a point from this debate but a real republican or conservative will side with me because they knnow I am a conservative especially when compared to you and my liberal friends will pick me because honestly you have not made a coherent point yet.

Sincerely,
SPC Rautert Fred
Mikegj1077

Con

"It is not my place to judge your preferences..." But you did judge me. You called me a "republicrat" or some such word.

On balance, I am conservative. Some issues don't lend themselves to a conservative-liberal category. If you want to use "tradition" as a benchmark, then abortion can't be categorized in that way since it has always been practiced. The "radical republicans" wanted to expand free states, yet today preferential treatment for minorities is opposed by conservatives.

These are not complex issues as you say. I suspect you are hiding behind a sense of intellectual superiority, or maybe it's just laziness or a lack of confidence in your ability to form a convincing argument. Or, maybe you believe you're too smart to waste your time on me.
Conspicuous_Conservative

Pro

I gleefully would like to conclude this pointless debate. I would like to apologize to my opponent if he feels I am trying to prject some sort of superiority image over him I am only trying to defend myself against a person who I have never met challenging me to a debate by reffering to as a A_hole and stating I have a dumb picture.

You state that I am afraid to debate you on the issues, I am sure if you can propose a debate in which we can intellectually debate I will debate you but when your main argument is me being an a_hole or not conservative or the Browns being better than the steelers what do you expect me to do. I feel that you are a petty person for trying to discredit my name without ever even talking to me and if you want to debate me in the future please feel free to challenge me. I wish you the best, I really do but you need to work on your demonns before your hate consumes you.

Sincerely,
Fred Cheers!!!
Posted by Conspicuous_Conservative 9 years ago
Conspicuous_Conservative
Derek first of all the person who I was debating is a male at least his profile says so. I am not sure how this gentleman beat me, he had so many incomplete ideas and arguments that I wasn't sure what he was debating. You let your politcial affiliation sway your vote which is a shame. I am going to have to change my support to Romney because although Thompson has no chance at least he had ideas. Edwards has been running for Vice President for this election speaking of a disenchanted middle class which he knows nothing about.
Conspicuous_Conservative
Gold nice to hear from you again the food from that particular region is good one of my friends is Paki and I am not sure how different the food is especially when all food is hallal and they use similar seasoning. My favorite foods are nan and samose don't know if I spelled that correctly but those are the best.
Posted by goldspurs 9 years ago
goldspurs
Almost as much as John Edwards.
Posted by DerekHum84 9 years ago
DerekHum84
She won it round 3. Pretty broad and meaningless debate, as well. Fred Thompson is worthless, by the way.
Posted by goldspurs 9 years ago
goldspurs
Yeah,

I was deployed to Iraq 05-06. The local food in Afghanistan is good. The eggs were the only thing that got me. After spending a month in the mountains at a time we learned to bring lots of poguey bait and buy food from the locals.
Conspicuous_Conservative
Lol, thank you gold. I got a really sensative stomach MREs do major destruction, but trust me Ill stay away from foreign food. I am proud to serve with you brother, have you had any deployments since then I was deployed to Egypt for a couple months after a tourist hotel bombing in 2006. Hope to hear from you again my friend.
Posted by goldspurs 9 years ago
goldspurs
Conspicious,

Good luck in Afghanistan. I helped start a bif firebase out in Qalat. Was there 02-03. Whatever you do don't eat any of their eggs. Lost 14 pounds in two weeks.

SCOUTS OUT!
Vote Placed by blond_guy 9 years ago
blond_guy
Mikegj1077Conspicuous_ConservativeTied
Vote Placed by Mikegj1077 9 years ago
Mikegj1077
Mikegj1077Conspicuous_ConservativeTied
Vote Placed by Phyfe2112 9 years ago
Phyfe2112
Mikegj1077Conspicuous_ConservativeTied
Vote Placed by Smarticles 9 years ago
Smarticles
Mikegj1077Conspicuous_ConservativeTied
Vote Placed by Tatarize 9 years ago
Tatarize
Mikegj1077Conspicuous_ConservativeTied
Vote Placed by MarxistKid 9 years ago
MarxistKid
Mikegj1077Conspicuous_ConservativeTied
Vote Placed by Zurwell 9 years ago
Zurwell
Mikegj1077Conspicuous_ConservativeTied
Vote Placed by lol 9 years ago
lol
Mikegj1077Conspicuous_ConservativeTied
Vote Placed by dabigdood 9 years ago
dabigdood
Mikegj1077Conspicuous_ConservativeTied
Vote Placed by RepublicanView333 9 years ago
RepublicanView333
Mikegj1077Conspicuous_ConservativeTied