GoOrDin
BonoboMoon

Loracs Dream was the Worst

GoOrDin

Pro

Lorac's Dream was the most horrendous, apocalyptic event ever presented in any literature or discussion throughout recorded and reference-able history.

There was and can be No worse proposal, except to completely remove the name of God from the Earth and leave it to a Secular doom. This however is not stipulable.

The FACT remains, NO WORSE EVENT has ever been written of or discussed then the atrocity of Lorac's Dream.
BonoboMoon

Con

Multiple google searches have provided no information about a horrendous, apocalyptic event. The only place this is mentioned is here on Debate.org by you. This leads me to believe that what you are talking about is not something real. If this is not something real, it has no place in the science section for debating.

Again, with no information being provided whatsoever, it is difficult to decide whether or not there is a worse proposal out there.
If you believe that removing the name of a god from the earth is the worse or second worse proposal to have ever come forth, you should rethink the importance of ritualistic imagination.

The fact remains that no information has been provided for the atrocity of Lorac's Dream.
Hopefully in round 2 you will provide some links, pictures, or videos to help support your claims.
GoOrDin

Pro

My "Opponnet" is Trolling me. HE agreed to a debate he cannot actually participate in. He agreed to argue that I was wrong with no means of even beginngin to defend himself or make a case. Thereby I win by default. He is basically accusing me of "calling wolf" while I myself am here, the wolf.

Now. If you couldn't find information you SHOULD not have agreed. However. You didn't even present something that could have been worse that Lorac's Dream. SO you loose again, TROLL.

Because you are still required to DO your homework before CONTRIBUTIING further, as you have transgressed already -

Ps. this is in the miscellaneous section -

I will expect you to put something more horrendous that, and I will ALLUDE tot he Nature of my proposal again, Lorac's Dream.
BonoboMoon

Con

My bad, I thought this was the science section.
Regardless, your topic has no information on it whatsoever, so even if I wanted to read up on it, guess what? I can't.

You have commented twice and still have no links or pictures or any information at all.
If anyone is a troll here it is you.

If you want to post some information, go for it. Otherwise, here are some real atrocities that you can research for your next debate.
World War 2, The Cold War, The Genocide of Indigenous Americans, The Slave Trade, Sex Trafficking, The Fukushima Meltdown, The Great Depression, and many more
GoOrDin

Pro

Lorac's Dream contains all the horrendous nature of your attempted examples of atrocities.

But I am clearly not the Troll here, You agreed to a debate where you didn't even know what you were saying. that is by definition, Trolling.

You can't research the Dream? well then how can you be so certain I am wrong to stand up as my opponent?

I am not going to share information with you. You cannot argue, nor present contrary facts, and remain not ignorant but arrogantly apposed to the idea.
BonoboMoon

Con

You are seriously useless. Here I am wanting to research and learn and you forfeit all your turns to call me a troll and remind me that I don't know what Lorac's Dream is.
Seeing as this will be the final Round and I get the last word, I would like to encourage you to be more open and informative in your future arguments.
The Dream cannot be researched as all the search engine's on the internet and the local library have no record on it. This leads me to ask you the question, "How did you research this ever so illusive event?"
I may be ignorant on the nonexistent subject, I may be arrogant thinking that you would provide any sort of clue as to what it is at all, I may know how to spell 'lose' (round 2) and 'opposed' (round 3) the correct way, but claiming 'Lorac's Dream was the worst' puts the burden of proof on you.
What is Lorac's Dream?
Why was it the worst?
How does it contain all the horrendous acts that I provided?
Since the internet has no record of this, how do you?
These are questions that should have been answered in the first two rounds when I asked for you to provide any shred of evidence whatsoever.
Cheers mate, I'll be looking forward to your improved grammar, spelling, and rhetoric in our next debate!
Posted by GoOrDin 11 months ago
GoOrDin
Lorac couldn't wake from the dream once he had fallen asleep either.***
Posted by GoOrDin 11 months ago
GoOrDin
Lorac's dream was an event in which a Sorcerer had attained so much power or wisdom he harnessed ungodly power in a crystal ball.
The Crystal ball could show him all things and through it he could do all things.
But when the Sorcerer, Lorac went to bed, his dreams and his nightmares entered into the moral plain ~

in a world with war, rape, raiders, criminals, belligerent brutes, arrogant punks, corrupt politicians, tyrants, slaves, sloth and gluttony, social injustice of every kind and unending torture, - much like our own - The world became void of the laws of physics, void spawns came out of people, out of shadows, to rape and kill, corrupted people, twisted forests into man eating crowds of trees, killed vegetation, morphed everything into monsters, opened up black holes, and brought destruction and chaos into a world already filled with misery, which became ungoverned and lawless. Famine escalated as the nightmare ensued, and the most power-hungry wizard in the world was the only one reliable enough to assist a team of champions to stop the event. He ascended to godhood, and now is fighting a war against the gods on either end of the scales of justice, by being a God of neutral, selfish nature.
Posted by BonoboMoon 1 year ago
BonoboMoon
just tell everyone what it's about

There's literally nothing about it online
Posted by BonoboMoon 1 year ago
BonoboMoon
just tell everyone what it's about

Posted by GoOrDin 1 year ago
GoOrDin
my opponent called me useless, when he accepted a debate about something he knew nothing about.
Posted by BonoboMoon 1 year ago
BonoboMoon
Not only do you refuse to provide anything related to this Dream event, you won't accept messages, so, in the comments section, since you has something against exposing Lorac's Dream on Debate.org in a public debate, feel free to message me with any links that you have so I can look into it
Posted by BonoboMoon 1 year ago
BonoboMoon
I can't find anything about this anywhere. Does Lorac's Dream even exist?