GarretKadeDupre
eltigrey

Love Does not Exist

GarretKadeDupre

GarretKadeDupre

Con

First round is for acceptance.
eltigrey

Pro

I would love to hear your side of the debate, and good luck :)
GarretKadeDupre

Con

Love is defined in every popular dictionary; thus, it exists, even if only as a concept.
eltigrey

Pro

Once again I have overlooked which side my opponent stands on, but I will not give up this time!

exist [verb]
to have actual being

being [noun]
conscious; mortal existence

Love as it is not an actual being, and does not mortally exist, does not in fact technically exist.
Love is merely a projection, like fear. ON THE VIDEO SKIP TO 1:22

Conscious is defined in every dictionary, and yet I can only prove my own conscious. Thus the primal definition of love does not prove it true.
GarretKadeDupre

Con

Thanks for your rebuttal, but you have proved my premise: "Love is merely a projection"

The definition of 'is' is 'exist'; thus, you've said that love exists, even if only as a projection.

I digress.
eltigrey

Pro

There is no love
only sexual attraction
and that, for something to exist, it has to be more than a concept
GarretKadeDupre

Con

"for something to exist, it has to be more than a concept"

Until you can prove this, it's merely an assumption. Besides, you've already conceded that love exists.
eltigrey

Pro

eltigrey forfeited this round.
GarretKadeDupre

Con

All arguments extended.
eltigrey

Pro

eltigrey forfeited this round.
Posted by devient.genie 3 years ago
devient.genie
garret, Im not sure where or if you ever played little league, but you should be aware that there is No Crying in Baseball. Walk It Off :)

Lets get to some big kids stuff :)

Disfigured 8:49--If you smell smell something funny and you know for sure it isnt you, there is a 72.7% chance that someone near you was previously proliferating a religious fairy tale and they were torn a new butthole that leaks :)

DevientGenie 9:26--Contrary to popular belief, the Genie understands the trinity. The trinity of Intuition, Intellect and Instinct, there you will always have the answer, even if the answer is "I dont know", thats ok, big kids arent young enough to know everything :)

Poison 7:2--If you were to ask pope pius XII Mar. 2, 1939 - Oct. 9, 1958, where he received his information regarding rules and regulations for catholics, or how was this information coming to him, he would have pulled out a King Kong sized syringe of poison and proceed to spew "god told me" and you would have eaten up. If you still would eat it up, the poison is still affecting you. Please do not reproduce until you wake from the delusion. I would suggest learning biology, embryology, physics, fractal geometry, cosmology, (NOT pseudo science astrology), and a few other intelligent sciences for fastest and best results :)
Posted by Deadlykris 3 years ago
Deadlykris
Insulting? I don't see it. Condescending? Certainly. Walls of text? No, that's what you call something that's not broken up. What he's posting are called paragraphs.
Posted by GarretKadeDupre 3 years ago
GarretKadeDupre
Seriously? He is very careful to not let one sentence go by in his massive walls of text that aren't extremely insulting!
Posted by Deadlykris 3 years ago
Deadlykris
So why post HERE about the comments THERE? Why not post THERE about the comments THERE?

Also I find it difficult to believe that he's annoyed you more than I have.
Posted by GarretKadeDupre 3 years ago
GarretKadeDupre
He needs to shut the fck up. He's spamming evolution on another of my debates but frankly I don't care what he's saying, he's an annoying fvck and I want him to stop spamming my debate comments.
Posted by Deadlykris 3 years ago
Deadlykris
I didn't realize that the debaters had any say who posts comments on their debates. Until you can provide evidence of such a rule, I suggest you not make any demands of that nature.

Also, I don't see where he mentioned evolution; until my mention just now, no one but you has mentioned it at all.
Posted by GarretKadeDupre 3 years ago
GarretKadeDupre
deviant.genie you wanna shut the fvck up now? Get off my debates. You don't stop spamming evolution like your leading a cult and on debates that have nothing to do with evolution.
Posted by devient.genie 3 years ago
devient.genie
Youre very welcome garret, knowledge is knowing facts, and wisdom is knowing what to do with them.

All you need to do now is apply your knowledge that intelligent humans know more about life than those that cover up pedophilia.

Once you let that knowledge sink in you are wise :)

Until then the delusion that you and the pope share is a heavy ball and chain that mankind drags on its way to a higher standard :)
Posted by GarretKadeDupre 3 years ago
GarretKadeDupre
thanks devient.genie :)
Posted by devient.genie 3 years ago
devient.genie
garret, there is no need to apologize for being an 'A', for being a 'B' .

There are many who get in bad moods who have been poisoned by religious dogma, youre an unwitting victim of brainwashing.

Team Delusional is full of "winners"

CRACKPOT 1:2--Charles james seaman on his facebook page: "When anger is your disability, anger management techniques are a waste of time. Breathing makes you angrier, as does advice, birds, clouds, and just about anything else you could imagine; AND, FOR NO REASON AT ALL. Just wake up wanting to crush heads and have to pray for a half hour for the peace and Joy of The Holy Spirit. God continuously fills me with joy, peace, and contentment. If God EVER stops, I'll fly off into an uncontrollable rage. The point is, GOD CAN TRANSFORM ANOBODY" :)

Check him out. He claims he is Not a bible thumper, he says he is a bible touting maniac :)

BigKids 8:22--Believers in a god do good for the sake of getting a reward and avoiding punishment after death, big kids do good becasue theyre nice :)

Owyuken 2:6-- The Religous views on Science: Grrrrr, or, thats kinda neat and/or weird....huh, or devil, or conspiracy, or money grubbing lazy stupid scientists, or incomplete or inadequate, or so what?, whats scinece have to do with anything?, or just flat out impossible to be even close to correct. The brilliant mind of 99.9% of highly educated people: Wow...Each discovery is INSPIRING, because it gives me HOPE for the future, and I feel the LOVE with a closer connection to the universe, and I have FAITH that science will find a way to BLESS AND SAVE me and make life better, whenever it can, because it is simply the most BEAUTIFUL AND MAGICAL simply becasue we know its real, and because we know how it works. Science is done by brilliant minded individuals who win Nobel Prizes , NOT idiots, or pedophiles" :)

BigKids 14:7--Do not avoid and ignore those who are good without god, its a shame there are still those that need god to be good :)
Vote Placed by jh1234l 3 years ago
jh1234l
GarretKadeDupreeltigreyTied
Reasons for voting decision: forfeit
Vote Placed by Clash 3 years ago
Clash
GarretKadeDupreeltigreyTied
Reasons for voting decision: Pro basically gave up.
Vote Placed by likespeace 3 years ago
likespeace
GarretKadeDupreeltigreyTied
Reasons for voting decision: Forfeit. And, to say "Love is xxx", is almost a concession that "Love is".
Vote Placed by bladerunner060 3 years ago
bladerunner060
GarretKadeDupreeltigreyTied
Reasons for voting decision: Forfeit