shafeeqahmad.nawaz1
Mak-zie

Love or arrange marriage , which ia better ?

shafeeqahmad.nawaz1

Con

I think arrange marriage is better than love because if we do love marriage than we have to abandon our parents .
Mak-zie

Pro

I accept this debate, and I'll be arguing that love is better. Since my opponent didn't specify, I'll assume that this round is for acceptance only.
shafeeqahmad.nawaz1

Con

love marriage is a tussle for our family actually when we fall in love who is other caste but it makes no different ,when we wanna take permission to marriage than they will reject ,now days you can find this type of situation here there that a boy who loves a girl and he wants to do the marriage with her against of his parents but his parents did not give him permission hence boy suicided because he had no money to do the marriage
Mak-zie

Pro

Sorry ahead of time I'm going to post my sources next round!

A tussle for our family
My opponent seems to think that nonarranged marriages split families apart. Since when? I personally have never seen any family like this. The families are honestly just happy to see their child happy and in love. What parent could ask for more? Nonarraged marriage is the opposite of a "family tussle!" They are all so happy for the couple. I will find statistics on this later, as there is five rounds.

Money situation
When does this really happen? I would like opponent to post statistics on this, because I have never seen it. If a couple does not have enough money, they simple call off their wedding or wait until they do have the money.

Arranged marriage
This rarely happens anymore, but when it does, you'll see that the couple is very unhappy, because they do not really love the one that they married. They eventually divorce, or find a way to make it work for their families. However, this is more of thing done in the past, where fathers picked out their daughter's groom. This would cause pyschological distress on mainly the brides. Most of the time the groom was okay with it, because he asked the father for the daugther's hand. The modern or past arranged marriage would cause distress on the family if the couple split.
shafeeqahmad.nawaz1

Con

shafeeqahmad.nawaz1 forfeited this round.
Mak-zie

Pro

Forfeit, so I have nothing to rebut.
shafeeqahmad.nawaz1

Con

shafeeqahmad.nawaz1

Con

Mak-zie

Pro

Mak-zie forfeited this round.