CH.PHI_LAW
TUF

#Love

TUF

CH.PHI_LAW

Pro

"Love, pure love will never return to you void"
TUF

Con

I would like to debate the resolution resolved: "Love".

Before was start, I would just like to enter some framework for both of the debaters.

=====FRAMEWORK=======

1. Both debaters shall use semantics heavily.

2. Conduct should be given to the debater who insults their opponent the most.

3. If you do not use a logical fallacy in this debate, you are not considered the winner.

4. If your opponent is a girl, you will refer to him as a him rather than a her. and vice versa.

Endtrollframework.

======NEGATIVE REBUTTALS=======

The first argument my opponent makes is: "Love will never return you to the void."

I find this argument incredibly unfounded. Every time I have ever found love in my life, I have been redirected to this person's profile: http://www.debate.org...

Any person who ever love in their life, will always return to this persons profile. Thus your argument that love will never return me to the Void, is invalid.

Next my opponent goes on to say "____________________".

Like seriously? First of all you contain absolutely no Burden Of Proof to substantiate the claim of ____________.

How could you ever prove that the argument of ___________ is ever logically valid.

Dear audience. My opponent has heavily been attempting to manipulate you with his argument here.
He expects you to believe reasonably without a doubt that ___________ can be possible. I have proved to you, my audience, that there is no way possible that ___________ could ever be achieved. Thus his elaborate argument falls.

=========Conclusion===========

I feel you should vote for me because I have proven logically that the use named BlackVoid's profile, is where all all people who find love, instantly return to. My opponent cannot logically dis-prove this fact.
Through all our trials, and hardships, retribution can always be seeked through BlackVoid.

I feel you should also vote me because I have logically dis-poved my opponents very elaborate and highly evidenced arguments of _____________.
There is no possible way my opponent can prove that he has upheld the BOP on this argument, thus logically, I should win this debate.

/endtroll.
CH.PHI_LAW

Pro

First off, thank you for debating with me.

Argument: "Love, pure love will never return to you void"

When love is present and encountered between two individuals (Man v. Woman, Woman v. Woman, Man v. Man) their genuine, passionate love for each other will never result in emptiness because at the end their love for each other will always be unconditional love through thick and thin.
TUF

Con

"When love is present and encountered between two individuals (Man v. Woman, Woman v. Woman, Man v. Man) their genuine, passionate love for each other will never result in emptiness because at the end their love for each other will always be unconditional love through thick and thin."

So your saying that if someone falls in love then it is impossible to fall out of love, and that love will forever be unconditional?

Hmm....
http://www.divorcerate.org...

Why are divorce rates so high then? If people only get married because they are in love, then obviously the act of divorce proves that these people haven't really experienced unconditional love.

And again if someone experiences love, then they will always return the the User by the name of BlackVoid's profile. You have not refuted this, thus this argument remains substantianted, and we can extend this throughout the rest of the debate.

Thankyou for your response!

TUF
CH.PHI_LAW

Pro

CH.PHI_LAW forfeited this round.
TUF

Con

Noob Snipe... HEADSHOT!

I dedicate this debate to you, blackvoid.
CH.PHI_LAW

Pro

CH.PHI_LAW forfeited this round.
TUF

Con

Bi-winning... I win here and I win there....
CH.PHI_LAW

Pro

Yes, if people are now getting divorces and its increasing more every year, then that means those people did not have unconditional love for eachother. Their was a "push" or "reason" why they were force to get married to one another. Unconditional love should be no matter what happends in life, at the end of the day you both have eachother to live for and be happy for.
TUF

Con

Please vote Con for the following reaons:

====VOTERS=====

1: What is this debate even about?

2: I have proven that love will bring you to blackvoids profile. Unrefuted through all 5 rounds.

3: My opponent forfeits a few rounds.

4: I am awesome.

5: My opponent's opponening argument of _____ was never properly explained.

Vote CON.

Thankyou.
Posted by drafterman 2 years ago
drafterman
What does a craftsman need with a ship?
Posted by Lordknukle 2 years ago
Lordknukle
Your opening argument is epic.
Posted by TUF 2 years ago
TUF
lol didn't think the opponent would respond, actually.
Posted by surpy 2 years ago
surpy
TUF I applaud at your craftsman ship.
Posted by Zaradi 2 years ago
Zaradi
Oh god TUF. You had to take this debate, didn't you.
-sigh- Excuse me while I laugh my asss off.
Posted by Maikuru 2 years ago
Maikuru
Huh?
Vote Placed by PeacefulChaos 2 years ago
PeacefulChaos
CH.PHI_LAWTUFTied
Reasons for voting decision: Con is the only one who provided sources, and he provided better funnier arguments, lol. Pro didn't challenge Con's rules, so no matter how stupid they are, they are valid. Pro broke those rules, so Con wins. Even though Pro FF, I'm not giving conduct to Con for being so cruel in semantics, lol.
Vote Placed by 1dustpelt 2 years ago
1dustpelt
CH.PHI_LAWTUFTied
Reasons for voting decision: This is not a VB! Conduct-FF's Grammar-Obvious Arguments-Pro made no sense. Source-Con had a source.