ASB
askbob

Lucifer Had Better Intentions than God for the Life of Humans on Earth Only Not Heaven

ASB

Pro

God, in his trust for mankind gave man the freedom to choose between wanting to do right and wrong.
Did He know that in His trust for mankind, would eventually lead to Him flooding the Earth because of His anger in man?

Lucifer said "Behold, here am I, send me, I will be thy son, and I will redeem all mankind, that one soul shall not be lost, and surely I will do it; wherefore give me thine honor." (Moses 4:1). Lucifer did not believe in the agency of man as said in (Moses 4:3), "rebelled against [God] and sought to destroy the agency of man."

Lucifer's offer was rejected, and he was cast out of heaven with his followers.

God said of Lucifer: "I caused that he should be cast down;
and he became Satan, yea, even the devil, the father of all lies, to decieve and to blind men, and to lead them captive at his will, even as many as would not hearken unto my voice."(Moses 4:3-4)

God said, "We will prove them herewith, to see if they will do all things whatsoever the Lord their God shall command them" (Abraham 3:25).

Lucifer wanted mankind to do right through himself. Not by agency. Lucifer wanted everyone to be perfect.
I wouldn't know his intentions, but Lucifer would have rid the world of suffering.

******If there is no suffering in Heaven, why should there be suffering on Earth.

*******People praying for forgiveness does not make one change his habits.

*******Blaming the DEVIL should not make one righteous.

People say if there was a GOD, he would not let anything bad happen to people... well there is your proof, GOD gave man the freedom to kill.

People say why do good people get wronged and bad people get off.
GOD DOES NOT CARE. He gave people the freedom to do so.

Giving man free agency, gives man the power to do what he wants.
If Lucifer, was the son of God, that was sent down from Heaven, Lucifer would have all humans go to Heaven, for all would be perfect.

****** Man was been given agency to show allegiance to God. So one day man can come to Heaven.

God does NOT care about life on Earth as much as one thinks.
In fact, he cares really little about one's life on Earth if he trusts that ALL MEN will follow Him.

God knows that life will be better in Heaven.
Lucifer just knew that not everyone could get there, even with all the help in the world.
askbob

Con

1. The book of moses is part of a religious doctrine that was established by a partially insane guy who was wandering the desert and scheming on how to be rich and have many women sleep with him.

2. Satan clearly wants to take away free will from humans and essentially force them to do things they do not want to do. This would prohibit people from doing drugs, premarital sex, lesbian relationships, drinking alcohol, etc. This is not better for the life of humans as defined by a majority of people.

3. Satan wanted everyone to be sinless.
This would cause everyone to be without sin.
Therefore no one would have to repent.
If no one had to repent then most mormon church officials would be destitute and without multiple wives.

"For if I will, saith the Lord of Hosts, raise up seed unto me, I will command my people; otherwise, they shall hearken unto these things."

This would be bad for a majority of mormon men and would have ruined the mormon church before it begun as men would have no monetary incentive to continue listening to a crazy dude because there would be no money or multiple wives in it for them.

Thus causing Mormonism to fail and the word of the second coming of Christ to never be heard.

This would cause everyone to be damned to Hell to suffer for eternity.

Therefore without sin we are all damned to hell.
ASB

Pro

I KNOW THAT ALL PEOPLE ARE NOT GOD FEARING.
THESE PEOPLE ARE NOT A SUBJECT TO THIS DEBATE.

Point 1: Just to let this person know that this insane perso nis known as Joseph Smith, the founder of Mormon religion. A religion that is accepted around the world, just like other well accepted religions.

Point 3: My opponent says that "If no one had to repent then most Mormon church officials would be destitute and without multiple wives."

If Lucifer would have been the son of God repentence would not be an issue in the first place.
LOGIC:
If sin never existed, then repentence would not exist, if repentence did not exist then the Mormon religion would not exist.

Point 2: One cannot choose what sins he wants to keep and which ones to do away with.
He chooses drugs, pre-marital sex, lesbian relationships, and drinking alcohol as things that are fun that one can do with free will. Yet he forgets to mention un-fun things people do as free will to others. Including things that include suffering.

Continuing on Point 3
My opponent says that if there was no sin, then everyone will go to hell.
I believe that he implies repentence.
Yet he forgets that if one never sins, he would not need to repent if he was sinless.

LOGIC: Lucifer would have been the son of God, since Jesus never repented, Lucifer never would have either. JESUS NEVER REPENTED AND HE IS IN HEAVEN... WHAT YOU THINK HE ISN'T. Just because you do not repent does not mean you do not go to Heaven. If one was sinless he could go to Heaven without repentence.

askbob

Con

My opponent is saying that "Life of Humans" only refers to god fearing people.

This is incorrect as it refers to all humans in general, not simply ones that fear God. Therefore the criteria for this debate is ALL HUMANS both god fearing and ones that are unafraid

Point 1: Logical fallacy - ad populum.

My opponent has not negated that Joseph Smith was simply a psychopath wandering in the desert and searching for ways to be both rich and trick women so that he could have multiple wives

Furthermore scientology is also accepted as a religion around the world and it is also clearly a cult.

Proof:

The Church of Scientology is one of the most controversial new religious movements to have arisen in the 20th century. It has often been described as a cult that financially defrauds and abuses its members, charging exorbitant fees for its spiritual services.

http://www.uni-marburg.de...

Auditing is a one-on-one session with a Scientology counselor or auditor. It bears a superficial similarity to confession or pastoral counseling, but the auditor records and stores all information received and does not dispense forgiveness or advice the way a pastor or priest might do. Instead, the auditor's task is to help the person discover and understand engrams, and their limiting effects, for themselves. Most auditing requires an E-meter, a device that measures minute changes in electrical resistance through the body when a person holds electrodes (metal "cans"), and a small current is passed through them.

Neusner 2003, pp. 229–230

In the OT levels, Hubbard explains how to reverse the effects of past-life trauma patterns that supposedly extend millions of years into the past.Among these advanced teachings is the story of Xenu (sometimes Xemu), introduced as the tyrant ruler of the "Galactic Confederacy." According to this story, 75 million years ago Xenu brought billions of people to Earth in spacecraft resembling Douglas DC-8 airliners, stacked them around volcanoes and detonated hydrogen bombs in the volcanoes. The thetans then clustered together, stuck to the bodies of the living, and continue to do this today. Scientologists at advanced levels place considerable emphasis on isolating body thetans and neutralizing their ill effects.

http://www.phoenixnewtimes.com...

Point 2 - My opponent admits that without free will and by God's code we could not do many that a majority regard as fun and attempts to make the argument that without sin we would have a utopia.

"He chooses drugs, pre-marital sex, lesbian relationships, and drinking alcohol as things that are fun that one can do with free will. Yet he forgets to mention un-fun things people do as free will to others. Including things that include suffering."

This argument is completely unsubstantiated that without sin there would be no suffering.

With greed out of the picture, people would only work to feed themselves as they would have no need of buying things that are considered luxuorious. Standards of living would decline throughout the world as some of the biggest economies came to a halt.

Millions in developing nations would starve as the US would no longer need their cheap factory labor.

Furthermore accidents such as car accidents, plane accidents, diseases, would exist.

There would be a decreased amount of doctors as more of their time would be given to praising god.

Don't be fooled by my opponents claims that suffering would cease. In fact suffering would only sharply increase as mankind devolved into an animal-like society.

Point 3 - "If one was sinless he would go to heaven without repentence"

I completely disagree as God currently is in hell for having disobeyed himself and thus sinned and Jesus is there with him.

Logic:

1. Adam is God
2. Adam disobeyed his own rule and ate an apple
3. Adam's son didn't exist at the time thus he could not repent, therefore he was full of sin.
4. Adam died.
5. Adam's spirit went to hell or "the outer darkness"
6. Jesus sits by the right hand of God (Adam), his father, in Hell.
7. Jesus was Sinless
8. Therefore it logically follows that sinless people can go to hell.

Proof of Logic Points

1. Adam is God

In Watt's transcript of the sermon, Young said he intended to discuss "who it was that begat the Son of the Virgin Mary", a subject which he said "has remained a mystery in this kingdom up to this day". The transcript reads:

"When our father Adam came into the garden of Eden, he came into it with a celestial body, and brought Eve, one of his wives, with him. He helped to make and organize this world. He is MICHAEL, the Archangel, the ANCIENT OF DAYS! about whom holy men have written and spoken—He is our FATHER and our GOD, and the only God with whom WE have to do. Every man upon the earth, professing Christians or non-professing, must hear it, and will know it sooner or later."

Source: Young (1852, p. 50).

2. Adam ate the apple and disobeyed his own rule

Genesis 3: 1-3

1 Now the serpent was more crafty than any of the wild animals the LORD God had made. He said to the woman, “Did God really say, ‘You must not eat from any tree in the garden’?”

2 The woman said to the serpent, “We may eat fruit from the trees in the garden, 3 but God did say, ‘You must not eat fruit from the tree that is in the middle of the garden, and you must not touch it, or you will die.’”"

Genesis 3:6

" When the woman saw that the fruit of the tree was good for food and pleasing to the eye, and also desirable for gaining wisdom, she took some and ate it. She also gave some to her husband, who was with her, and he ate it. 7 Then the eyes of both of them were opened, and they realized they were naked; so they sewed fig leaves together and made coverings for themselves."

3. Jesus was born after the apple incident

Jesus was born in 0 A.D.

People existed before Jesus

Adam was the first person

4. Adam died.

Genesis 5:5 - Adam lived 930 years, and then he died.

5. Disobeying God is a sin and those who sin go to hell

Matthew 5:29

"If your right eye causes you to stumble, gouge it out and throw it away. It is better for you to lose one part of your body than for your whole body to be thrown into hell. 30

And if your right hand causes you to stumble, cut it off and throw it away. It is better for you to lose one part of your body than for your whole body to go into hell."

1 John 3:4

"the transgression of the law of God"

6. Jesus sits at the right hand of God

Hebrews 12:2

"fixing our eyes on Jesus, the pioneer and perfecter of faith. For the joy set before him he endured the cross, scorning its shame, and sat down at the right hand of the throne of God. "

7. Jesus was Sinless

1 Peter 2:22

"He (Jesus) committed no sin, and no deceit was found in his mouth."

ASB

Pro

[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[
******MY OPPONENT IS PUTTING WORDS INTO MY MOUTH!!!!!!!!!!!!
THE ONLY DEFENSE HE HAS IS PUTTING WORDS INTO MY MOUTH
AND MAKING AN ARGUMENT OUT OF IT.

******PEOPLE THAT ARE NOT GOD FEARING PEOPLE HAVE NO PLACE IN JUDGING
GOD OR LUCIFER IN THIS DEBATE FOR THEIR OPINIONS ARE BIASED!!!!!
*********THIS IS WHAT I MEANT.

*******I WROTE IT SO I KNOW MY INTENTIONS.

********Seeing that my opponents first point, saying that Joeseph Smith was a psychopath wandering the desert to get rich, is the only point I have to defeat, I will do this.

MORMONISM IS NOT SCIENTOLOGY.

IT IS PROVEN... MY OPPONENT CANNOT PROVE THAT MORMONISM IS SCIENTOLOGY, BECAUSE IT IS NOT.
MY OPPONENT CANNOT PROVE THAT JOESEPH SMITH WAS A PSYCO, WANDERING AROUND THE DESERT TO GET RICH AND GET WOMEN.

HE MAKES ACCUSATIONS BASED ON SPECULATION.
HE HAS NO FACTS THAT HE WAS ALL OF THESE THINGS.

During the life of Brigham Young, elements of the Adam–God doctrine were taught in Mormon church meetings, sung in church hymns, and featured as part of the church's Endowment ceremony. However, the doctrine was startling to Mormons when it was introduced, and it remained controversial. Several other Mormon leaders, the most vocal being Orson Pratt, rejected the doctrine in favor of other theological ideas. Soon after Young's death in 1877, the Adam–God doctrine fell out of favor within mainstream Mormonism, and was replaced by a theology more similar to that of Orson Pratt, as codified by turn-of-the century Mormon theologians James E. Talmage, B. H. Roberts and John A. Widtsoe.

ADAM IS NOT GOD!!!!!
YOUNG'S FALSE DOCTRINES HAVE BEEN NULL AND VOID.
]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]
[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[
Many rabbis taught, ‘There is no death without sin, and there is no suffering without iniquity.’ Wherever there was suffering, someone had sinned. Some believed you could sin in the womb, or, your soul having existed beforehand, you were contaminated with sin at conception. (The Jews probably borrowed the idea of the pre- existence of the soul from Plato and the Greeks). The Old Testament does teach that the consequences of parents’ sin are passed on to children (Exodus 20:5; 34:7; Numbers 14:18; Psalm 109:14).
http://jmm.aaa.net.au...

***************Without sin, there is no suffering.*************************

Jesus was similar to Lucifer, for they both wanted to convert people to Heaven. However, Jesus did not want to force people if they did not want to be saved. Lucifer did not care. He believed that everyone should come onto God by force.

CAPITALISM IS BASED ON GREED.

MY OPPONENT LOOKS AT THINGS IN A CAPITALISTIC POINT OF VIEW AS IF THERE IS NO OTHER ECONOMIC STANDPOINT.

THIS WOULD BE MORE OF A MARXIST COMMUNISM ECONOMY THAN ANYTHING ELSE.

THIS FORM OF ECONOMY IS TWO STAGES ABOVE CAPITALISM.

Communism is a sociopolitical movement that aims for a classless and stateless society structured upon common ownership of the means of production, free access to articles of consumption, the end of wage labour and private property in the means of production and real estate.[1]

In Marxist theory, communism is a specific stage of historical development that inevitably emerges from the development of the productive forces that leads to a superabundance of material wealth, allowing for distribution based on need and social relations based on freely-associated individuals.[2][3]

HE SAYS THAT THE BIGGEST ECONOMIES WOULD COME TO A HALT AS IF
EVERYONE WAS SINLESS STARTED TODAY.
IT WOULD HAVE STARTED LONG AGO.
BEFORE CAPITALISM EVER EXISTED ON A MAJOR SCALE.
BACK THEN CAPITALISM WAS NEVER STRETCHED ACROSS THE PLANET.

******CURRENCY WOULD NOT EXIST AS IT DOES NOW. NOBODY WOULD BE HUNGRY.

CAPITALISM IS BASED OFF OF SIN COMPARED TO MARXIST COMMUNISM.
GREED IS SIN.
WITHOUT SIN, THERE IS NO CAPITALISM.
]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]
[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[
Since Adam is not GOD as proven in my above clarifications, and since there is
NO PROOF THAT ADAM WENT TO HELL IN THE SCRIPTURES, Adam was never forsaken. Jesus is in Heaven with GOD. MY OPPONENT WILL NOT FIND PROOF THAT ADAM WENT TO HELL.
JUST BECAUSE ONE SINS, DOES NOT MEAN THAT HE GOES TO HELL.
]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]

askbob

Con

My opponent's keyboard seems to have broken. New ones are available here: http://www.amazon.com...

I am not putting words into anyone's mouth. It was an exact quote.

My opponent confirms what he originally meant:

"People that are not god-fearing people (mormons) have no place in judging god or lucifer in this debate for their opinions are biased"

My opponent is attempting to make it seem as though everyone is biased against mormons with the exception of mormons. This is incorrect.

The topic is: "Lucifer Had Better Intentions than God for the Life of Humans on Earth Only Not Heaven"

He uses the words "Humans" not "Mormons". As this was the resolution, it will stay this way despite my opponents attempts to change it.

Your intentions are irrelevant. If you intended "God" to mean spaghetti, it wouldn't matter as God has a common understanding in terms of language. Similarly so does the term "humans on earth"

1. Mormonism is not Scientology

My opponent is completely correct that mormonism isn't scientology. I agree and never intended to say it was, nor did I ever say it was.

My opponent in his previous argument was attempting to say this:

A. Mormonism is an accepted religion
B. Because it is accepted Joseph Smith was not an insane man wandering around in the desert attempting to make up a religion to make him rich and have multiple women agree to be his wife.
C. Therefore since Mormonism is accepted as a religion, it is not a cult.

I made the counter-argument

A. Scientology is an accepted religion
B. Scientology clearly is a cult and the founder was an insane man wandering around the world trying to make up a religion to make him rich.
C. Therefore the criterion of being an acceptable religion is not enough to negate that it is a cult started by a man who was wandering around trying to make up a religion to make himself rich.

My opponent has so far not negated that Mormonism is a cult started by an insane person and only has said that Mormonism is not Scientology. To which I agree.

2. Adam is God

Saying that what Brigham Young said was false does not make it false. This theory holds. I believe it is true.

3. My opponent is advocating a Marxist Economy

A marxist economy destroys any incentive to work hard. Why would someone spend extra years of their life not getting paid (in college not working) taking on a stressful job with more hours? No one would. So there would be no doctors as no one would want to spend the time becoming educated to do so.

It provides no incentive for being an entrepreneur or inventing anything, and historically countries such as the USSR and communist China have been marked by significantly higher rates of suffering and poverty than capitalist countries.

Price points are absent and predicting demand leaves either a surplus of spoiling goods or a shortage and long lines.

"According to one study, working women averaged 6.5 hours per day at their jobs and 4.3 hours per day on household duties. In the times of scarcity in the 1980s, standing in line to make purchases occupied a large part of the latter category. "

Source: http://countrystudies.us...

4. My opponent is attempting to say that I have no proof

I clearly gave proof for every bit of my point. My opponent is utilizing a negative proof falacy by saying that because I have no proof directly that Adam went to hell, Adam did not go to hell.

Logical Syllogisms are adequate argument tool for situations such as these. The only minute attempt my opponent has made to negate my arguments is to say that the "Adam is God" doctrine is invalid.

Saying it is invalid does not make it invalid. Furthermore I could merely say that the entire book of Moses that my opponent has used is invalid as it was written by a crazy man wandering the desert making up a bunch of bullcrap to make himself rich as I have actually done in Point 1. My opponent seems to have no fault with nullifying the doctrine of one insane person who was wandering in the desert, why not do so with his predecessor?

ASB

Pro

While Soviet and Chinese communism were both rooted in the ideas of Marxism, neither one of them was an accurate representation of true Marxism. In comparing the two different systems, we see that there are many differences between the Soviet idea of communism and the Chinese idea of communism.
http://www.megaessays.com...

THIS IS TRUE THE TWO COUNTRIES PROVIDED BY MY OPPONENT WERE NOT
EVEN CLOSE TO BEING ACCURATE. BACKED BY MY SOURCE.
THESE COUNTRIES WERE NOT EVEN CLOSE TO MATCHING TRUE MARXISM.
FOR A COUNTRY TO OD THIS THEY MUST MAKE THE TRANSITION FROM
CAPITALISM to SOCIALISM to COMMUNISM... which will eventually happen to this
country through REVOLUTION. COMMUNISM IS THE LAST STEP.
I THINK YOU FELL ASLEEP IN POLITICAL SCIENCE CLASS.

God fearing:
devout or deeply religious
ENCARTA DICTIONARY

EXACTLY WHAT I SAID IN MY LAST ARGUMENT:
MY OPPONENT IS PUTTING WORDS INTO MY MOUTH!!!!!!!!!!!!
AND MAKING AN ARGUMENT OUT OF IT.

********WHO SAID THAT MORMONS ARE THE ONLY GOD FEARING
INDIVIDUALS ON EARTH.

********I NEVER SAID THESE WORDS!!!!!

My opponent says that only Mormons, replacing humans with the word Mormons. Saying that they are the only God-fearing people. Anyone who takes on
God and put their lives into going into paradise are God-fearing.
Those are the people that should have a say in this argument.

DEBATING IS LIKE CHESS.
In trying to prove me wrong, my opponent had made his most drastic mistake thus far...
According to my opponents logic:
Joseph Smith is a psychopath wandering the desert and searching for ways to be both rich and trick women so that he could have multiple wives.
Then he says THAT ADAM IS GOD... whatever that means.... then he says that
the only humans are MORMANS... I never said this nor did my text even hint at this
being my message.
[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[
**I GUESS IF HE KNEW WHAT THE DEFINITION OF GOD-FEARING MEANT INSTEAD
OF LOOKING FOR PLACES ONLINE WHERE HE COULD FIND THE BEST SALES
FOR KEYBOARDS... HE WOULD KNOW THE DEFINITION.
]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]

Then he makes the ultimate screw up of all-time... he says that me saying that what Brigham Young said was false does not make it false.

********Does this look familiar... I never said that Young's ideas were null and void... without proof. I GOT THIS OFF OF WIKIPEDIA... He is totally negating my points and references.

THEN MY OPPONENT SAYS HE BELIEVES WHAT BRIGHAM YOUNG SAID!!!!!
"This theory holds. I believe it is true."- MY OPPONENT
MY OPPONENT THEN FOR HIS CLOSING ARGUMENT STATES THAT:

"My opponent seems to have no fault with nullifying the doctrine of ONE insane person who was wandering in the desert, WHY NOT do so with his predecessor?"

*********DOES THIS LOOK FAMILIAR NUTSO....YOU SAID THIS. THIS IS YOU*********

MY OPPONENT THUS SAYS THAT HE IS IN FAVOR OF PEOPLE WHO WANDER
AIMLESSLY IN THIS THE DESERT IN SEARCH OF MONEY... AND BELIEVE THAT
ADAM IS GOD.

*******HE BELIEVES THEM BECAUSE THEY ARE INSANE..... IM NOT PUTTING WORDS INTO HIS MOUTH.....THESE ARE HIS WORDS.

****I WOULD EXPECT THIS FROM SOMEONE WHO WANTED TO GET SHOT, DO DRUGS, HAVE SEX BEFORE MARRIAGE, GET SODUMISED, AND DRINK
ALCOHOL TIL HE IS DEAD AND CALLS THIS A GREAT LIFE.

REALLY!!!!! WHO WOULD WANT TO HAVE THE RISK OF ALL OF THESE
THINGS HAPPENING TO THEM.... MY OPPONENT ARGUES THAT HE THINKS THIS IS FUNNNNN!!!!

However, ALL OF THESE ACCUSATIONS OF YOU CAN BE DROPPED IF YOU JUST ADMIT
THAT JOESEPH SMITH WAS NOT WHAT YOU SAID HE WAS. THEREFORE,
ADMITTING THAT I WAS RIGHT IN SAYING THAT YOU HAVE NO PROOF.

I GUESS THIS MEANS THAT YOU CAN ALSO DROP THAT ARGUMENT THAT
ADAM IS GOD, because you think YOUNG is a NUTSO ANYWAYS.

I wonder if a third world country child would read this and say you know what, the life that I have right now is a wonderful life. Wondering where my next meal will come
from is great. Running the streets to get a meal is great. I guess one never knows the real struggles of man unless one walks in the other ones shoes.

I am Mormon, you saying that you believe in false doctrines is offensive to me,
because you are not Mormon.

In Conclusion,
I HAVE SUCCESSFULLY COUNTERED EVERYONE OF MY OPPONENTS
STATEMENTS WITH PROOF, or at least contended his statements by saying that he has no proof... for he does not.
1)ADAM IS IN HELL, really, if someone lives for 900+ years you just send him to hell.
I have no proof. HOWEVER,
OCCAM'S RAZOR- the simplest explanation is more likely the correct one.
Which side is more simple...
2)IF ONE WAS SINLESS, HE COULD GO TO HELL WITHOUT REPENTENCE.
JESUS IN HELL... CLEVER.

Philippians 2:9-10
Therefore God exalted him to the highest place
and gave him the name that is above every name,
That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow,
in heaven and on earth and under the earth,

JUST NOT CLEVER ENOUGH... EVEN IF ADAM WAS GOD, that is proof that he is not in HELL. FOR JESUS IS IN HEAVEN. THEREFORE, SO WOULD ADAM.

****HE DOES NOT HAVE PROOF THAT MORMONISM CAN BE LINKED TO SCIENTOLOGY.
****HE DOES NOT.... WELL ACTUALLY THAT IS THE ONLY ARGUMENT HE
DOES HAVE THAT HOLDS. BUT, I CAN SAY:

1)People that BELIEVE IN GOD ARE ACCEPTED
2)THese people are obviously in a cult because I said so.
3)Founded by an insane man named MOSES who traveled around the desert.
4)WHY BELIEVE A MAN WHO WANDERS AIMLESSLY IN THE DESERT for 40 years.

askbob

Con

I will not argue with someone who consistently copies and pastes large parts of their argument, brings new points up in the concluding round, and continues on unnecessarily using caps locks.

Furthermore when he wasn't copying and pasting arguments he was insulting me:

"I THINK YOU FELL ASLEEP IN POLITICAL SCIENCE CLASS."

Also happily it generated this quote:

I GOT THIS OFF OF WIKIPEDIA... He is totally negating my points and references.

And also this quote:

because you are not Mormon.

Philipians 2:9-10 also does not negate the fact that God is in hell and the other scripture stating that Jesus sits beside him in hell.

My opponent has not defeated a single point and most of what he said was completely incoherent.

I have successfully defeated my opponents points.
Vote Con

Posted by askbob 6 years ago
askbob
You have an active multiaccount that you just logged into and had your votes removed by the mod. Doesn't make you clean to me and you will most likely be banned.
Posted by ASB 6 years ago
ASB
look at the votes... nowhere does it say clockwork... im clean
Posted by ASB 6 years ago
ASB
wat i up with ur face lol
Posted by ASB 6 years ago
ASB
i know logged on foer a second to see if i could still do it
Posted by askbob 6 years ago
askbob
http://www.debate.org...

Logged in two hours ago

You will be banned for being such a douche ASB
Posted by ASB 6 years ago
ASB
there are no votes anywhere from clockwork look urself bob
Posted by ASB 6 years ago
ASB
give it a rest bob
Posted by askbob 6 years ago
askbob
Yes ASB is still a multiaccounter. His one multiaccount remains inactive but the votes from it all still remain. He is a multi-accounter and a vote bomber and will soon be banned from this website.
Posted by ASB 6 years ago
ASB
dumchic is not an account of mine
Posted by ASB 6 years ago
ASB
not anymore
Vote Placed by apologia101 6 years ago
apologia101
ASBaskbobTied
Vote Placed by Atheism 6 years ago
Atheism
ASBaskbobTied
Vote Placed by wiseovvl 6 years ago
wiseovvl
ASBaskbobTied
Vote Placed by ASB 6 years ago
ASB
ASBaskbobTied
Vote Placed by Cobo 6 years ago
Cobo
ASBaskbobTied
Vote Placed by Scyrone 6 years ago
Scyrone
ASBaskbobTied
Vote Placed by rogue 6 years ago
rogue
ASBaskbobTied
Vote Placed by askbob 6 years ago
askbob
ASBaskbobTied
Vote Placed by killer1200 6 years ago
killer1200
ASBaskbobTied
Vote Placed by Cliff.Stamp 6 years ago
Cliff.Stamp
ASBaskbobTied