Lyrical Games #3 (Celebrities Love/Hate)

Voting Style: Open with Elo Restrictions Point System: 7 Point

This is a rap competition series hosted by me. I ask that everyone respect the name & do not reuse it under your own profiles. Anyone who wants to participate, just message me and I’ll initiate a personal 1-on-1 debate.

An opponent will be chosen by me after the eligible debater is vetted.
Must have 10 or more debates.
Must have a reasonable amount of your profile completed.
Prefer 18 years or older unless your win percentile is 80%+
Use comment section to apply or PM me.

1. Battle Lyrics
a. insults, put downs, censored profanity* OR PRAISEWORTHY-THEMED WORDS
*(limit 5 per verse as to not offend most readers)
b. braggadocio, superiority vs. inferiority
c. original compositions
2. 16 bars TWO ROUNDS ONLY
3. Con begins R1 with his First Verse AND MUST PASS R3
4. Commenter will supply the celebrity we vilify or praise, as well as indicate which option: vilification or exaltation.
5. Once I vet & establish an opponent he or she will ALONE choose from the comments the celebrity & method of attack.
6. Judges you will be grading which opponent dehumanized or glorified the celebrity the most entertainingly.

This is a test of lyrical proficiency & superiority. 2 verses, 16 bars each. If you cannot establish yourself as lyrically dominant with an industry standard of two 16 bars, then this debate is too complex for you. Lyrical Masters don't need 3, 4, & 5 rounds to "prove" they are dominant wordsmiths.

Now enter with Celebrity Love/Hate.

His name is the Barack Insane Obama.
He lives in the nations country of America,
and he look like the llama.
He think he can rule world,
But the American think he from Ghana.
The American think he wise,
But he is no dalai lama.
If he want to fix American economy,
He better pray to Allah.
The capitalist praise him,
But American poor has not reached nirvana.
He think he built the America to riches,
But you may as well call him the economic Osama.
All he do is complain and blame,
But I say quit your drama,
You're causing nothing but the trauma.

All the capitalist like the Obama Care.
What west don't know,
Is that it is no fair.
People wonder why the American so poor,
I say because Obama's laissez faire.
Obama no give cititizens the electricity,
Unless you the multi-billionaire.
While rest of the America starving,
Obama and billionaires are walking on air.
While Obama is in the office,
The economy is like the snail.
When trying to sort things out in the Ukraine,
Putin make Obama look like he fell down the stair.
When Obama want to lead,
He can't compare,
Because what he says is hot air.

Vs. 1
Dear Mr. Decadent President: I, a US resident, hope you have a non-accident aboard Air Force One
Hopefully Iran will commence with nuclear armaments & put you under a tense offensive gun
I didn’t vote for you in '08, not outta hate, but I seen then like now you lacked great political experience
Your puppet masters staged debates to exploit your half breed appearance to deceive us from true coherence

Through platitudes you wooed Democratic fools to sleep, professin’ no lobbyists in the White House1
You broke your own rule, you tool, letting Bill Lynn stick his Raytheon dick in your mouth1
You make no sense, claiming "no corruption in the IRS," yet evidence showed paranoid emails2
We saw Lois Lerner mastermind a cover-up to validate falsely lost self-incriminating details2

You handled Americans like diseased-infected imbeciles just like a 5th Century tyrannical Vandals
Like Lois Lerner & Jeremiah Wright, nigga, not even Olivia Pope3 could fix those Scandals3
Tryin’ to give illegals Social Security, a calamity that would bankrupt the system, you knucklehead
You lie in bed with the Fed Reserve that has bled our pockets red; oh yeah, and ObamaCare is dead

Conceited like Satan you boost your ego declaring you passed 900 bills in the Senate of Illinois
Boy, you annoy me with your untruthful ploys & decoys; it was 26 bills so kill that idle noise
Barack you flip flop so much, every lie drops ya cred, you idiot you even voted against YOUR Economic Bill
You never did, never will drop Islam for Christendom, cause you love the thrill of doing the Illuminati’s evil will

iheartNK forfeited this round.

Vs. 2
Dear Mrs. Hideous 1st Lady: I never had trust in ya hubby's ugly disgusting leadership
Dubya shot from the hip, I respect that shitt; Barack deserves a Southern Cracker's whip
For the bullshitt he spits, no substance, no flavor, just uneatable, non-nutrient verbosity
His sketchy rhetoric is heretic, preachy & peachy without an ounce of valuable quality

His foreign policies are becoming hypocrisies, while you fancy sippin' brandy with Pakistanis
I believe in equality as well as modesty, but honestly, ma'am, you look like a manly tranny
You're just as insane as Hussein, the two of you when askew look like an ewe & a gnu*
Gotdamn, Michelle, even Mama Bush & Lady Bird Johnson look hotter than you do!!!

Your un-American quote[1] will forever burn you & never earn you my respect, I scorn you
To Whom Who Hates America: get yo bittch-@ss out, don't need you, won't miss you, so fhuck you
You too Biden, Obama chose a goofball VP with VD of the mouth, a stooge who religiously lives to glib
His ad lib is worse than a kid caught in a fib, any impractical flip of the lip, Joe Biden has did

So Madam, yo husband gave us a bad tasting cough drop--a ridiculous fop: a white man used as a prop
A strategically placed sop[2], a Dick Cheney-swap, Biden is horrible to watch like that Green Lantern flop
You three make up an unholy trinity, America's internal enemy; making us internationally laughable
A fallible, implacable, irrational, national in-debt capital, collapsible animal becoming globally incompatible

*pronounced "you" & "knew"
1- a concession given to mollify or placate; a person used in that capacity to mollify others

iheartNK forfeited this round.
Posted by ShadowKingStudios 2 years ago
Not on purpose. I probably clicked something I didn't mean to.
Posted by Sashil 2 years ago
Message airmax he might fix it up for you..
Posted by Sashil 2 years ago
I think you've made this debate impossible to vote on or something.
Posted by ShadowKingStudios 2 years ago
Seriously? I must've clicked the wrong thing. I did chose the option only voters with ELO rankings equal to mine or higher are allowed to vote, since my rank isn't that high.
Posted by Sashil 2 years ago
"This debate has been configured to only allow voters who meet the requirements set by the debaters. This debate either has an Elo score requirement"

Aww :'(
Posted by ShadowKingStudios 2 years ago
Yes it is! If no others post there choices, Con needs to pick one (1) and post his rap based wholly on that chosen one.
Posted by Sashil 2 years ago
Justin Beiber; Praise

Obama ; vilify

Luis Su"rez; vilify

John Cena; Praise

Hope this was what the contestants were looking for.I wish Good Luck to both sides.
Posted by ShadowKingStudios 2 years ago
Now we need people to decide Rule #4
Posted by iheartNK 2 years ago
I wish to be the con