Lyricism 101 - #1: 30 Bars

Voting Style: Open Point System: Select Winner

-Not a troll debate
-No Purple Circles
-No DDO Character Avatars
-Must have an uploaded pic as avatar
-30 bars/lines
-Con post his/her 30 in R1
-Con passes R2 with "Acceptable Pass"

-Select a Winner
-the best display of rap lyricism.
-FF is automatic vote for other opponent
-trolling is automatic vote for other opponent

What is lyricism?
-an intense personal quality expressive of feeling or emotion in an art (as poetry or music)
-the practice of writing verse in song form rather than narrative form to embody the poet’s thoughts and emotions
-It’s saying what your saying in a creative way. It’s the format of which your concept is presented
-A "lyricist" to me is someone who focuses their energy on making good lyrics. I don't think lyricists necessarily hafta have a real nice flow or a good rhyme scheme. With lyricists, it's more about the use of poetic devices, the cleverness in their wordplay.

Not lyricism:
Soulja Boy up in it (OH!)
Watch Me Lean And Watch Me Rock
Super Man Dat (OH!)
Then Watch Me Crank Dat Robocop

Cause in my physical, I can express through song
Delete stress like Motrin, then extend strong
I drank Moet with Medusa, give her shotguns in hell
From the spliff that I lift and inhale, it ain't hard to tell

Put applications in Comments or in a PM.

Astronomical observations'll let us bear witness to the star of David (1)
The morning star which gave us light from the life that he traded (2)
Cuz he's running his father's business, hence the living proof
Restoring us to the Adamic paradise to see the naked truth

Prophetically, there's a beast from the east, In the West there's a feast
Attentively, I set my eyes north from a fiery hell, that's why i left Greece
Jesus descended to the center of the world, precisely why he's near east (3)
Demons beheaded when he ascended unto the heavens, a High priest

Truth is relative because i'm in submission to a king who's reign is absolute
Learning from the real teacher of God, that's why i never have a substitute
Philo (4) was in a philosophical root, i'm a new recruit to the theological attribute
That's why i pay my respects when i pay tribute to the one with endless magnitude

Introspectively searching for a new perspective, projective of a new identity
imperceptibly, i'm awaiting to be perfected, protective of my own integrity

Philosophically ponderin' n' plunderin' wanderin' n' wonderin', blunderin' Periodically
Psychologically sufferin', smotherin' n' conquerin', wanderin' slumberin' physiologically
Chronologically castin' crowns on cryin' Christ, cuz i critically create a celibate causality
Theologically trashin' towns as i'm tryin' twice to typically translate a testament totality

Have i been so selfish that my heart's like shellfish? Nas exists (5), but emcees narcissists
Tryna to lyrically mimic the lyricist, make deliveries that kill beats n' leave no carcasses
Concentrate on creatively expressin' the blessin', tonality trashin' turbos, lot of turbulence

Stick to the fundamental: fund the mental, use riches to find potential
Count your blessings n' if you fall short, no worries, the rest is providential
That's what why must unite then we'll be unified, this is a unified theory
A man and his wife must dwell within purity, prototypical when you marry

Each individual must freely give as they contribute to this ecosystem
Because it's an equal system, a never ending seasonal circular rhythm
Like Romans, we seek Romanticism, no romance, lets show passion of the Christ
Lets affirm this covenant, may we never be divided, seal it by the meat that's sliced

Love is demonstrated when the soul has violated his life, as God provides his sacrifice

2. Jesus called a morning star

Rev. 22:16

"I, Jesus, have sent my angel to give you this message for the churches. I am both the source of David and the heir to his throne. I am the bright morning star."

I, Brando, my M.O. is to artistically craft and code my pre-draft bars in cryptic graft odes
If I bestow you with forebode you can mathematically know how to decode my lyrical nodes
Tailored like Victorian Spode, my Machiavellian mockish modes spew Luciferian hypnotic bodes
My pessimistic poetic gloats goad you like a shepherd to goats makin' ya Sa node heat up & explode

-mastered Rap Kings eloquently entertain with keen words collegiately earned

And unheard by the herd of other DDO arguing nerds unconcerned about the lyricism you yearn
So I rap rhetorical riddles with Splurge, with a surge of aesthetic converge that cannot be submerged
Always avoiding a trollish urge to diverge into self-cataclysmic words that can scourge me in a purge

I articulate into nouns & verbs the thoughts you anticipate with a wait that makes you salaciously salivate

To fascinate your innate desire with debates that palpitate your heart rate similar to orgasmic ejaculates
I formulate verses to escalate and unlock the brazen shock that I rock that enemies can’t fold or knock
I’m economically hot like brokerage stock, ripped like the Rock my logic is on the dot like an African Spock
I'm an international clock ticking non stop, my debut was mocked a lot, now you shall jock—not my cock
But like a Bangkok Christian flock--my en bloc lyrical Kingdom built like Fort Knox

Don’t decry my rap vibe & inequitably deny this lyrical Apple Pie you see with your right eye

I spy like the Thai and battle cry a written manifesto guide dictated by a custom-made fly guy
If a seeker attempts to try to dishonestly imply a truth as a lie or I will tie his wig to a demise
In the sky like the Most High I'll ignore his cry as I roast him like hot rye then burn him in hot lye

He's antiquated like the Stone Age against this Lyrical Mage, "Hocus Pocus" I infect him with phage

I engage debating barricades to wage a raid and buckshot verbal rage like a sawed-off gauge
Disengage my striking curse, my birth shade will eternally fade this rube like a faded tan to beige
You backstage groupie, like old age Nicolas Cage, senile nigga, you are a previously read page

My darkness thirsty, I shadow Kings like Presley, a global phenomenon don’t test me, I show no mercy

Kickin’ like Wesley, I'm a Blade against you Truthies, infect both you beasties with obesity like Kirstie

I Juicin' my girlfriend with my Gin, my blue Bic pen my best friend like R&B then was to Boys to Men

My written rhymes blend into your mortal soul like carnal sin, again and again you shout “Amen”
Count up to 10 by then I've captivated 110 American women: singles & triplets & many twenty-ish twins
My kiss is in trend, ask Kara Lynn: do I transcend elation when I extend into her thin divided skin
Don't pretend I don't impend cause I’m a wolf to you hens, a vulture to you wrens, I brutalize cowardly men
Suspend 'em like a f@g end, conquer 'em like Eisenhower did Berlin, replay it on CNN, I close with “The End.”

a la mode -with ice cream on top or on the side
Spode -a brand of fine English porcelain
Sa node -a specialized bit of heart tissue that controls the heartbeat
goad -a verbalization that encourages you to attempt something
magniloquent -(especially of language or ideas) extravagant and lofty
splurge -
diverge -extend in a different direction
en bloc -all together
phage -a disease
Presley -Elvis, King of Rock

Wesley Snipes - martial arts actor who played the character Blade in the Blade Trilogy; also a diss against Blade of Truth, Truth Seeker, & the half dozen other debaters with "truth" in their online name.
Kirstie Alley -an obese actress who can't seem to lose weight no matter what diet she does.
beastie -another name for a germ
f@g end -the time of the last part of something

Truth_seeker forfeited this round.
Posted by Truth_seeker 1 year ago
dang it! i missed this! Sorry i was busy so i messed it up.
Posted by lannan13 2 years ago
This debate isn't impossible to accept.
Posted by 9spaceking 2 years ago
If you want you can challenge truth seeker first. I might not have time currently; I'm very busy.
Posted by 9spaceking 2 years ago
hold on...wait a might take some time to write those 30 lines...
Posted by Truth_seeker 2 years ago
Mind if i accept this?
Posted by 9spaceking 2 years ago
challenge accepted
Posted by ShadowKingStudios 2 years ago
What the heck are you talking about or to whom? I'm far from arrogant, I know I'm fallible.
Posted by Max.Wallace 2 years ago
I admire your character and lyrical ability, just not your exclusionary style. You are as aerogant as he was.
Posted by ShadowKingStudios 2 years ago
If you notice, I usually always have an episodic number attached to my debates (#1, #2, #3, etc.) because if the first one goes well I intended to launch a second, third, fourth, etc. each time elevating the concept or complexity of the debate. Topical, teammates, word specific. etc. all those come later after the maiden voyage of the initial flagship debate.

#1 is just to get our feet wet without too much restriction & limitation.
Posted by Danielle 2 years ago
I might take this if it's still around later. If it's not, I'll do another one of these with you. Some people debate actual topics with lyricism which is always a fun challenge.
Vote Placed by RichardCypher 1 year ago
Who won the debate:Vote Checkmark-
Reasons for voting decision: con would have won this not for the ff. not a fan of christianity but the lyricism here was cleverer than other gospel raps. all con had to do was type pass and he would got my vote. pro was excellent but not an edge over con's lines. pro did show a better display of rhyming words with understandable description. but con gave deeper imagery. PRo cause of con's ff.
Vote Placed by lannan13 1 year ago
Who won the debate:Vote Checkmark-
Reasons for voting decision: Forfeiture, so via Pro's rules it's an automatic win by Con.