littlelacroix
zander

MANBEARPIG is a greater threat than Hillary Clinton, just barely

littlelacroix

Pro

"They're already dead, didn't you listen to me? They got attacked by Manbearpig and Manbearpig leaves no one alive, I'm super cereal! And nobody'll listen to me. I'm cereal!" ~The character portraying Al Gore in South Park

I can't believe that even I'm going to say this, but Hillary Clinton isn't a threat; at least not in comparison to ManBearPig. Hillary will only begin to destroy lives of many Americans if she is to become President, but Manbearpig will completely abolish mankind to the firey inferno that is death. We need to take the advice of the brillant minds of Matt Stone and Trey Parker, aka the creators of South Park, and fill the cave that is Manbearpig's home with hot, molten lead. Come on you guys, I'm super cereal!!!
zander

Con

As MANBEARPIG is a fictional character, we must call its actual existence into question. So, either one of two scenarios exist when dealing with the topic.

FIRST, MANBEARPIG is not real.

This is the most likely of scenarios because MBP is a fictional character. There exists no record or claim, other than the one I anticipate from PRO, that MBP is real. Even the lone advocate for MBP awareness in the fictional scenario, Al Gore, does not advocate the characters existence in real life. Furthermore, even in the fictional scenario, South Park, the character is fake. In the two part episode regarding the land of make believe, MBP exists in a world where only fictional characters live, proving, even in the fictitious sense, MBP is not real.

Additionally, you agree Hillary Clinton will cause damage and harm in the future, making her a threat.

So, since MBP is fictitious and Hillary is an agreed threat, she is a bigger threat than MBP, because MBP isn't one.

SECOND, MANBEARPIG is real.

Even if you win that MBP is real, it poses less of a threat than Hillary Clinton.

MBP kills individuals on a small magnitude while Hillary's policy would effect, not only the entirity of a country, but the entire world.

Saying MBP is a bigger threat than Hillary is like saying Big Foot is a bigger threat than GW Bush.

Thanks.
littlelacroix

Pro

Just to start off, I would like to thank you for taking up this debate, but man, you are taking this way too seriously. It was just something I wanted to do while sitting bored in my computer class. I want you to see now, my mind is so scared of Manbearpig that I can't even concentrate in class.

Moving on, to avoid the whole "scenario" debate, I'll narrow it down for you... Manbearpig isn't real. But I want to direct your attention back to my first speech, I mentioned that if Hillary Clinton is to become President, that is when she'll become a threat, destroying the lives of many. Now here is where we will be looking at. Just as Manbearpig, Hillary Clinton's chances of becoming President are also fictitious. Thus, if both means of people's lives being ruined are fictional, we must look to the fictional scenario. Thus, in the fictional world, if Hillary Clinton is to become President, she would only begin to ruin the lives of people; on the contrary, if you recall from the Imagination Land episodes, Manbearpig had pretty much taken out an entire branch of an agency single-handedly. If we don't keep him locked up in our imaginations, that half man, half bear and half pig would destroy any and everything in it's path. It is an unbeatable creature that may take over the entire world that even most modern weapons would fail against, unless you are willing to nuke a city with innocent lives at risk. Hillary Clinton, on the other hand, would only require a vote by Congress to impeach her and try her for her method of madness.

In the fictional world, Al Gore does advocate Manbearpig, Hillary Clinton does become President, and Manbearpig does exist. Just because he's locked up in our imagination doesn't mean that he isn't a threat; he's still a threat, a threat that we need to watch 24 hours a day, or else! I'm super cereal!

PS - I'm now in my debate class, once again focused on the threat that is Manbearpig. The harm he may cause is great! It's already affecting the students! And I can tell you one thing, I've never woken up in the middle of the night screaming, "Agh! Hillary Clinton's coming!", because I know that to be a lie, but Manbearpig is different. I'm scared that someday I'll turn around and see it!

*I hope that anyone viewing this debate doesn't vote on my stance on Hillary Clinton; rather, I hope that you see the true threat that is in front of our faces, MANBEARPIG!!!!!!!
zander

Con

zander forfeited this round.
littlelacroix

Pro

I really wish that there wasn't a character limit. Yada yada yada... So, I hope everyone is going to have a good weekend :-)
zander

Con

I don't know what you want me to do. You made a claim and I'm refuting it...

"Manbearpig isn't real"

So, we are agreeing on the first scenario.

The only contention left is that the consequences of Hillary Clinton are also fictitious. However, this is NOT true.

First, you claim her chances of becoming president are fictitious. But, Hillary leads polls in Penn. by double digits and is gaining nationally after the Wright scandal. Also, the super delegates ultimately decide the election and Hillary holds both the lead and the washington connections to make a victory of that nature happen. I'm not saying she is the favorite to win, or even that it is likely at all that she will win, just possible.

Second, even if she doesn't become president her platform is being preached across the nation. As time goes on, more and more people are recruited to her cause, even if it is a losing one. This means Hillary stands as a greater threat whether she wins the presidency or not.

If it is merely possible, in the real world, for Hillary to win, we have to consider her consequences in the real world. Even if she doesn't win, she still bodes negatively for the future. While we both agree Manbearpig is fictitious, his consequences can only be considered in the most imaginary sense. This means Hillary is more of a threat, because there is at least a chance that her effects are real world, no matter to what degree.
Posted by bexy_kelly 8 years ago
bexy_kelly
Con clearly had no sense of humour! Gawd!
Posted by huntertracker6 8 years ago
huntertracker6
CON had no idea what fun is...
Posted by Jokerdude 8 years ago
Jokerdude
I really dont think CON understood the debate
Posted by littlelacroix 8 years ago
littlelacroix
You know HoosierPapi, I'm pretty sure that you are being way too over critical on my arguments. I obviously have waaaay different beliefs than you, and I'm fine with that. Everybody has differences. Get use to it!!! I thought that this would be a fun debate; you're turning this into uptight, oversensitive bickering match! If you don't like the cook, then get out of the kitchen!
Posted by HoosierPapi 8 years ago
HoosierPapi
That would be true, if I considered Hillary a "beloved" anything. However, I don't support her. yet another insightful observation from minilacroix. This guy should get his own show on Fox!
Posted by littlelacroix 8 years ago
littlelacroix
ok, if you see any of my other debates, i have actual debate skill and know what i'm doing. i just thought that it would be fun to do a debate amongst a group of stiff uptight people such as yourself. you're probably just mad because i'm degrading your beloved hillary clinton as i'm assuming you're a democrat. look, if you don't want to read this, then don't! just go and be a prick somewhere else!
Posted by HoosierPapi 8 years ago
HoosierPapi
littlelacroix is a moron, and adds nothing substantive to Debate.org. His trolling is bringing the average IQ of the site down about 12 points.
Vote Placed by Excessum 7 years ago
Excessum
littlelacroixzanderTied
Vote Placed by Mangani 8 years ago
Mangani
littlelacroixzanderTied
Vote Placed by JBlake 8 years ago
JBlake
littlelacroixzanderTied
Vote Placed by Morty 8 years ago
Morty
littlelacroixzanderTied
Vote Placed by littlelacroix 8 years ago
littlelacroix
littlelacroixzanderTied
Vote Placed by flatwhite 8 years ago
flatwhite
littlelacroixzanderTied
Vote Placed by bexy_kelly 8 years ago
bexy_kelly
littlelacroixzanderTied
Vote Placed by Shmishmortion 8 years ago
Shmishmortion
littlelacroixzanderTied
Vote Placed by DemosthenesC 8 years ago
DemosthenesC
littlelacroixzanderTied
Vote Placed by huntertracker6 8 years ago
huntertracker6
littlelacroixzanderTied