TYRONE_WHITE
Akshay2012

MAP's Testing

TYRONE_WHITE

Pro

There should be no MAP testing because kids should pick what level they want to be in and if they are horrible at it they should be pulled down a level.
Akshay2012

Con

I would like to thank my opponent for proposing the debate and I hope it will be didactic and interesting to all. Since my opponent has provided his "thesis" I will do the same and I assume the main part will come in the next round

A students choice should have no factor in the matter because it is designed to test their intelligence/skills and not what they THINK they are.
TYRONE_WHITE

Pro

TYRONE_WHITE forfeited this round.
Akshay2012

Con

Vote Con!
TYRONE_WHITE

Pro

TYRONE_WHITE forfeited this round.
Akshay2012

Con

Vote Con!
TYRONE_WHITE

Pro

TYRONE_WHITE forfeited this round.
Akshay2012

Con

Vote Con!
Posted by E_Pluribus_Unum 3 years ago
E_Pluribus_Unum
MAP testing is a test in mathematics and reading given to students from third(?) to twelfth grade in the United States of America on a computer. Perhaps the most unique aspect of MAP testing is that the test is intentionally designed to adjust to the test-takers knowledge and ability, thus determining a score of the taker's ability in several areas of both subjects after fifty or so questions. Results of the MAP testing usually does not affect your grade.
Posted by Curci 3 years ago
Curci
What is MAP testing?