Aircraftfreak1
TheBosss

MH370 is Pilot Suicide

Aircraftfreak1
Started: 4/9/2014 Category: Places-Travel

Aircraftfreak1

Pro

I am starting this to Argue that based on what we know currently that based on what we know now, about MH370 that this was a case of Pilot Suicide.

There are so many clues that point to Pilot Suicide and clues as well that point against most other Theories.
TheBosss

Con

Well, I do not think so because there is no evidence leading to the fact that this was pilot suicide. There is a possibility, but those people were not under stress and did not show any signs.
Aircraftfreak1

Pro

Too continue the argument I will reveal on of my reasons that this points to Pilot Suicide as well I will refute My Opponets last point.

Stress is not key cause of Suicide. Zaharie could've been anywhere from Depressed, to thinking his career was over (A main cause to Pilot Suicide)

Fedex 705 - A attempted takeover in 1994, Auburn Calloway attempted to kill his fellow crew, and crash the plane because he thought his career was over after 3 years as a flight engineer.

Egypt Air 990 - A First Officer member was engaging in Sexual Harassment in hotels. He was told that he would never fly to the US again. His career as he saw it was over. On his return trip back to Egypt he Crashed the airplane.

Captain Zaharie had a Flight Simulator (FSX). He had lots of Hardware that came along with it. He made it as realistic as he could.

I personally have the same simulator.

Captain Zaharie, had deleted log file entries. Log files record the flight that took place on the sim, (time, date, plane ETC)
The deleted log file that they had recovered had revealed that Zaharie had flown a 777-200 several days before the disappearance on the sim. They had tracked where he had flew with that flight on his sim. It showed a flight departing from Kuala Lumpur, and then flying up to the point where the plane turned off course in real life.

Again, these log files were DELETED.
TheBosss

Con

TheBosss forfeited this round.
Aircraftfreak1

Pro

Voters please take into consideration, that I am not leaving this debate, and my arguments remain untouched.
TheBosss

Con

TheBosss forfeited this round.
Vote Placed by Dennybug 2 years ago
Dennybug
Aircraftfreak1TheBosssTied
Reasons for voting decision: Conduct goes to pro since Con FF. Pro presented a much sounder and stronger argument. Had con been serious about this debate I think it would have been quite interesting.
Vote Placed by MyDinosaurHands 2 years ago
MyDinosaurHands
Aircraftfreak1TheBosssTied