Michelangelo
thepotterhead

MS Paint Battle

Started: 4/15/2012 Category: Arts

Michelangelo

Pro

This is my first debate on this website...and I thought the MS Paint Battle was pretty cool. So yeah...here goes nothing.

Rules
1. Each of us will issue the other a challenge to draw in the next round.
2. Pro's round 1 and Con's round 3 will have no pictures. Pro's round 1 will contain a challenge, Con's round 3 won't contain anything.
4. Pictures will be hosted on DDO on the debaters' profiles so that they may be accessed easily. Links will be provided in the round.

My opponents first challenge:
the Greek Goddess Selene in a Chariot with Dual Overhead Cams and "Silver Foxx" Mudflaps
thepotterhead

Con

Haha, nice. I'm warning you, though, my drawings are extremely superior. I mean, everyone says I should do this for a living. I'm just so good.
...lol.

Anyway, my challenge for you is Batman hugging a donkey while reclining on a banana raft in a swimming pool in the middle of the Amazon.

Have fun!
Michelangelo

Pro

Thanks for accepting! I look forward to this!
You were supposed to add your photo before giving my challenge...but oh well. We'll just upload our pictures and give the next challenge at the same time.

The link to my first challenge:
http://www.debate.org...
Batman and the donkey seem to be having a little too much fun in the pool.... :/

Your next challenge:
Suffering Saint Sebastian on the Sousaphone playing a duet with Bleeding Gums Murphy in front of the Statue of Liberty.
thepotterhead

Con

thepotterhead forfeited this round.
Michelangelo

Pro

Michelangelo forfeited this round.
thepotterhead

Con

thepotterhead forfeited this round.
Posted by Michelangelo 4 years ago
Michelangelo
sooo is thepotterhead not coming back?