BarbieSoFetch
Mikal

MW3 Is The Best COD

Mikal
Started: 4/13/2015 Category: Games

BarbieSoFetch

Pro

Rules:
1. Acceptance and clear statement and short thesis of why you chose the COD you did.
2. Arguments and opinions and whatever else.
3. No trolling or forfeiting unless discussed prior.

I believe Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 is the best COD made. This COD is much better than all the other CODs. Better weapons, maps, etc.
Mikal

Con

Ill use the first round as acceptance, and the next for arguments to make it fair. Im using Cod Blackops because of the fluent game play overall balance, and gun control along with a few other points that make it a better game than MW3
BarbieSoFetch

Pro

Wow, honestly, I thought you were going to say MW2 was the best. Well, I myself don't play the campaigns, but one thing I do agree on is that the campaign was hella bada$$. I loved the concept, etc. But, if I remember correctly, the campaign was a bit much when it came to effects. Bombs would constantly go off around you and other characters yelling a lot. Not to mention, your mates weren't much aware of there surroundings and took a long time to react to current events. Oh, and don't forget about the RC car thingy. That was way too over powered and that is one of the elements of multiplayer I will never forget. One thing I very much disliked was the maps. Just like MW3, the maps were huge (maybe that's just me). I will share my opinion on why MW3 is the best later. Although, zombies was quite enjoyable. I personally am not into zombies but I loved how you could protect the important figures. I think the best map on BO2 that was remade is, Nuketown! That was one of the best ever maps in COD history. Also one thing I thought was unnecessary, was the deaths of characters that were not needed. Like when that guy jumps out of the chopper for no reason to "sacrifice" himself. Or when that one guy Sergi or whatever it was held the door open and when everyone slid through, they shot him right after. Plus a lot of illogical scenes. Like when something appears out of no where or when I or someone else is immune to certain stuff like tear gas and flashes, etc. Plus some of the campaign was unoriginal. And for the guns, there were some really OP guns (machine gun). I mean the concept of JFK being in there was cool...but killing him was a bit much...Plus I wish there were more jump scares and fast. Sometimes there are fights in the campaign from no where and it's not fast enough and unnecessary.
Mikal

Con

well not really much of a debate

Was going to go into detail but pro concedes a lot of points

A) She states that nuketown was the best map ever , so that already goes in my favor

B) She never actually states why MW3 is better

Noted this is her BOP and she has to show *why* mw3 is better. Not building a case about why it is better does not affirm the BOP and she has failed at this debate. Theoretically I don't have to do anything as she built not case , and she affirmed that black ops had one of the best maps in the history of call of duty. She has already refuted her own argument.

ill give on contention just to solidify this and make it quick

1) More Competitive Mechanics

In everything I play, I like to do MLG style things. I play competitive and Black ops appealed to this. The Famas was the primary weapon 90 percent of the time and with light weight and quick draw, the game turned into a fast paced shoot of on certain maps. IT made you think on your feed, shoot faster, and aim faster while improving and requiring more skill than most modern warfare where you can sit in a bush and just chill. The maps were condensed and it was harder to camp thus impacting the gampeplay

Thanks pro for being chill but always remember to make a case for what you are debating :)
Posted by Benshapiro 2 years ago
Benshapiro
Personally I think MW3 was a close second to ghosts as the worst of the whole series. Black ops 1 was the funniest back in the day but I think all things considered black ops 2 is the best at the moment.
Vote Placed by Blade-of-Truth 2 years ago
Blade-of-Truth
BarbieSoFetchMikalTied
Reasons for voting decision: Conduct - Tie. Both had good conduct throughout. S&G - Tie. Both had some minor spelling and grammatical errors, but since they were both very minor and of equal quality, this remains tied. Arguments - Con. Pro failed to present any substantial case affirming that MW3 is the best COD. As Con pointed out in his final round, oddly enough Pro makes an argument that strengthens Con's case rather than her own in regards to the maps. If anything, it showed that they were equal. However, Con then presented an additional argument which tipped the scale in his favor. Without any affirmative case from Pro, there's no reason for me to accept her position within the debate. As such, Con wins arguments. Sources - Tie. Neither utilized sources in this debate.
Vote Placed by 16kadams 2 years ago
16kadams
BarbieSoFetchMikalTied
Reasons for voting decision: Pro conceded that black ops has the best map which helps con. Pros arguments fail to construct a case sufficient for his BOP. Con offers a reason--xXMikalXx is more effective in black ops. Since black ops is more MLG FaZe best NA, the arguments do enough to fulfill his BOP. BLack ops is more competitive. Only good argument represented and Mikal made it. So he wins